Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2019, 10:33 AM   #46
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Don't forget paying off Kaepernick and telling him and everyone else it's okay to not stand during the National Anthem because according to Kaepernick:

I am sure he feels very oppressed when he was earning millions playing professional football for the 49ers between 2014 and 2017:

and his checks are signed by Denise DeBartolo York who is white.

I am sure he also feels very oppressed when he is taking his NFL settlement check from his lawsuit against the NFL worth anywhere from $60-80 millions to the bank.

Hypocrite!
Robert Kraft got arrested, how does this involve Kaepernick?. Also Kaepernick never once said he had an issue with white people, his parents whom he has a close relationship with are white.
I hope things work out for Robert Kraft, as much as I don’t like the Patriots, I really like Kraft and Tom Brady.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:32 AM   #47
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post
Robert Kraft got arrested, how does this involve Kaepernick?. Also Kaepernick never once said he had an issue with white people, his parents whom he has a close relationship with are white.
I hope things work out for Robert Kraft, as much as I don’t like the Patriots, I really like Kraft and Tom Brady.
Facts are very inconvenient. The white racists cant make their points if they just reply on facts. How dare you upset massa’s story with this kind of non-sense. Everybody knows that those unity young bucks need to be put back in their place.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:51 AM   #48
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:
kraft seems like a nice guy all around, but I hate brady. bet there's some scandal waiting to be uncovered with that metrosexual automaton. we'll probably find out he pays midget transexuals to fuck him with a strap on while he's wearing his smug wife's lingerie. he's just too goody two shoes to not have a sick private life.
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 01:00 PM   #49
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
kraft seems like a nice guy all around, but I hate brady. bet there's some scandal waiting to be uncovered with that metrosexual automaton. we'll probably find out he pays midget transexuals to fuck him with a strap on while he's wearing his smug wife's lingerie. he's just too goody two shoes to not have a sick private life.
F’ing HILARIOUS!
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 01:31 PM   #50
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post

Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 02:41 PM   #51
dallasguy000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Damn, this is a huge sting. Apparently they also have a billionaire private equity manager.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...bert-kraft.amp
dallasguy000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 05:34 PM   #52
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

I don't go to AMP for the same reason the cops can walk in at any time and catch you with your pants down and your dick out and in a girl.

With the recent Dallas AMP raid, we would had just done what we always done in the past. Sit and wait and things will quiet down and it's back to business as usual.

With this AMP raid in Florida, things will not quiet down and it's back to business as usual for any AMPs in Florida or anywhere in the country.

People who never heard of AMPs are now aware of their existence.

People who already knew about them but decided to let bygones be bygones are now pressured by the national consciousness, peer pressure, and by their neighbors to do something about them.

Now any business that has a sign in front that either reads SPA or Massage or anything like that, including many real massage places where no extra curricular activity that's deemed illegal by law if there is money changing hands to entice those activities, will be caught up in this maelstrom of chaos.

People who have driven by massage places 100x monthly on their way from their home to somewhere and back are now going to be paying attention to them and in some cases, some of them will start picketing other massage places, both legal and illegal, and demanding that they be shut down or moved.

Like I said at the beginning of this post, I do not go to AMPs but for those of y'all who LOVES those places, I would be staying away from them from now on especially when the Patriot Act grants Law Enforcement the legal power to sneak into any business that is closed (or into your residence when you are away) and plant audio and video recording devices without the knowledge of the business owner or of the residence and then use whatever information was gathered with such devices to serve a warrant month or months later and arrest you.

I already posted this in a thread about this Florida raid but I will post it again:

The cops used a sneak and peek warrant to get surveillance equipment installed in the spa.

Scary and abusive and perfectly legal!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sneak_and_peek_warrant

https://www.aclu.org/other/how-usa-p...-peek-warrants

Originally intended to combat Terrorism, it's being used for anything non Terrorism related including the smallest of misdemeanors.

So if you come home one day and your place was burglarized and thrashed, beware.

It may not be what it seems.

Time to go to one of the Spy shops and buy equipment to search your entire home for listening and recording devices just like James Bond does whenever he checks into a hotel.

Quote:
Robert Kraft got arrested, how does this involve Kaepernick?.
I was replying to Chateau's comment about the NFL commissioner not doing his job.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...9&postcount=43
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 04:34 AM   #53
CG2014
Premium Access

All these reporters and cops think they are experts.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/23/pervy-...estine-thrill/

Quote:
Wealthy powerbrokers like Patriots’ owner Robert Kraft are drawn to sketchy rub-and-tug massage parlors for “the clandestine thrill,” said ex-NYPD sex crimes detective John Savino.
How about they just want to get off because maybe they are not getting any at home from their wives or girlfriends or whatever they are getting is not satisfying them or it's the same old same old?

Stop trying to make it what it's not!

We are all humans and we all have the same basic needs:

air
water
food
sleep
shelter
love
sex
Old 02-24-2019, 10:06 AM   #54
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

He just wanted to get his ball deflated.
pistol shot is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 12:44 PM   #55
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

was just charged with two counts of solicitation
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 02:24 PM   #56
Austinfunandfit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

How do police get away with putting a camera in a room where people have an expectation of privacy and plan to be undressing? Is it ok for them to put cameras in female bathrooms if they suspect drug use in that bathroom? What precedent is the behavior by LE setting? Also if there is not verbal conversation that is sex for money I assume there is no case? If you got to a place of business and pay for services and something sexual happens that isn't solication. If so women sleeping with the gardener or pizza delivery guy would be solicitaion as well.
Austinfunandfit is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 02:36 PM   #57
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
We are all humans and we all have the same basic needs:

air
water
food
sleep
shelter
love
sex
You left off Vodka
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 02:56 PM   #58
hardlikker12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Inside Edition is going to have an expose on spas tomorrow. Whoever doesn't know what a happy ending is has been living in a cave.

What's disturbing is that spa workers always say they were trafficked. I really doubt it. But who is going to say that they like playing with men's private parts?
hardlikker12 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 02:58 PM   #59
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit View Post
How do police get away with putting a camera in a room where people have an expectation of privacy and plan to be undressing? Is it ok for them to put cameras in female bathrooms if they suspect drug use in that bathroom?
The cops used a sneak and peek warrant to get surveillance equipment installed in the spa.

Scary and abusive and perfectly legal for them to do unfortunately!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sneak_and_peek_warrant

https://www.aclu.org/other/how-usa-p...-peek-warrants

Originally intended to combat Terrorism, it's being used for anything non Terrorism related including the smallest of misdemeanors.
Old 02-25-2019, 03:20 PM   #60
Muse2015
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Talk about a fucking hypocrisy by both the Florida states attorneys office, police, and the media. They let a known serial pedophile and trafficker Jeffrey Epstein walk away with barely a slap on the wrist and kept it out of the media, while busting on Robert Kraft nonstop for visiting a rub n tug. Both of them are associates of Trump. So what did Kraft do to piss off Donald?
Muse2015 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women