Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2019, 01:15 PM   #1
Sexi Asian
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 463456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Nobody Safe in Florida

For the last year Florida started their war on the SW with daily arrests up 400%.

Today we see this news -

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/cr...ed/2929679002/

This is the same stings that caught Robert Kraft. Now they are not just after the SW but also the guys, doing survelance for 6 months, on every guy who goes inside 5 different spas, how long they were inside, then asking them questions when they left.

They say 20 guys a day visit each spa. They even use inside camera (how they catch Kraft) and track device on the manager car.

So now they will be to release names of hundreds of other guys who visit the spas on the last 6 months and make arrests.

Florida is not safe for anyone. Is why I left and only see old client there when I visit.

I think Florida is only the start, just like Marriott mandatory training on reporting SW (they call trafficing victim) with $1,000 fine a day for not reporting is only the first hotel chain to do this with the rest to follow.

Now there are apps with facial recognition that have SW faces from prosti registries and adult websites for any hotel employee to report, btw this is why SW should not advertise their face pics ... and why guys should not ask because we dont know who you might be.

Long Sigh

Goodbye Florida AMPs Be safe everyone
Sexi Asian is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 02:56 PM   #2
Eyeholeman
Premium Access

As a worker, what is your take on everyone saying this is human trafficking/ sex slavery?
Eyeholeman is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 04:18 PM   #3
Sexi Asian
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeholeman View Post
As a worker, what is your take on everyone saying this is human trafficking/ sex slavery?
I do what I do as free choice, just like other SW's. When you shut down websites like BP and others, and wage this war on SW's, these things happen:

1. The real traffic victims go deep off the radar and no longer on sites like AS because they know to hide, making them even more hard to find the real victims.

2. Many SW's who are are NOT being traffic end up not being able to survive, or provide their family or end up in jail, on a prosti registry, with a criminal history, with court costs they cant afford ... basically ruining their lives.

3. Just like today in Florida, hundreds of guys lives, and their families, and their careers, get ruined when they arrested in stings.

4. Violent crime increases

5. Cops and feds waste tons of $ that could have been used to catch/prevent real crimes.

Now with that said, it is a shame and very sad they force real traffickers underground into deep hiding because there are real victims that do need help but this is not the way to catch them if they are your actual target.

If the real focus was only human traffic, then they would just go from spa to spa in a day and done - not record every GUY who goes into (now they say 10 spas) for SIX months.

If you are ask my take because I am from Asia (Free-Willed Legal US Citizen) and someone who has always been completely independent then ...

Maybe they were sleeping on the massage tables in an A/C room with clean food, shower and clothes and maybe being able to send moneys home to their families... instead of sleeping on the floor in the same clothes everyday eating scraps from garbage cans (Pagpag) without any hope and maybe they chose what they are doing. I dont know if it was their choice or not, im not Chinese or Korean. I know safe prosti is what provides basic needs for thousands of people and their families in PI, Thailand, Indonesia, Japan, US, Denmark, England .....

I know that the hundreds of guys they recorded for 6 months at 10 spa locations were not traffic victims that they wasted 6 months recording guys coming and going from 10 spas for 6 months instead of focusing on traffic victims.
Old 02-22-2019, 10:34 PM   #4
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/22/69703...5DB99mBeYrnRSc

Here is the news article. I know for me I visited a spa for years. Then the city PD put up a utility pole camera and within a couple of months a bust took place.

Some states are starting to chip license plates so as you drive by it records your plate number. Maybe I am paranoid, but those utility pole camras have NY spinney scenses up.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:20 PM   #5
Sexi Asian
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
https://www.npr.org/2019/02/22/69703...5DB99mBeYrnRSc

Here is the news article. I know for me I visited a spa for years. Then the city PD put up a utility pole camera and within a couple of months a bust took place.

Some states are starting to chip license plates so as you drive by it records your plate number. Maybe I am paranoid, but those utility pole camras have NY spinney scenses up.

I am sorry but the real news article is not about Kraft ... here is what the real news article about -

"The potential charges come amid a widespread crackdown on sex trafficking in Florida from Palm Beach to Orlando. Hundreds of arrest warrants have been issued in recent days as result of a six-month investigation, and more are expected. Ten spas have been closed, and several people charged with sex trafficking have been taken into custody.

Police said they secretly planted undercover cameras in targeted massage parlors and recorded the interactions between men and the female employees."

10 Spas Closed

Cameras placed Inside Spas by Police

6 Month Long Sting / 10 Spas Closed

Hundreds of Arrest Warrants to Follow (clients)

This put every Florida AMP out of business. They are poison because nobody knows if they are being surveilled.

Other states will follow the Florida model after this because all the fed $$ they get for investigating "trafficking" (even though they sat outside 10 spas for 6 months targeting the guys).

Cameras inside and outside. Police are doing advertising campaigns telling guys to turn themselves in now before they come knocking on their doors next week.

http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/art...n-prostitution

This is the new War on Prostitution. A new era where AMPS are out of business. Prostitution Registries. Apps for trained hotel employees with facial recognition that scrubs from adult websites (see Marriott chains). $1000 fines per day for hotel chains if they dont report a suspected trafficking victim (prosti).

Deep screening era coming soon
Old 02-23-2019, 06:36 AM   #6
ClimaxBlues
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I am sure many of these guys will plead guilty just to make it go away, but someone with deep pockets may be able to mount a legal challenge. I really question the legality of planting hiddden cameras inside the massage rooms. This is not "public space". A sting on private property usually requires the consent of the property owner. They may have gotten consent from the landlord, but that might be a violation of tenant rights. There should be some assumption of privacy inside a massage spa room. If the police got a judge to sign off on the cameras that might be a good place to start legally.
I wish some reporters would out the human trafficking myth as just a means to get more funding for LE and courts. If these women are victims, why do you put them in jail, charge them with prostitution and fine them into poverty. Why not take them to a shelter. I've only ever heard one reporter smart enough to persue this line of questioning with police, and the guy was really taken off guard and had no answer. Media, quit reporting verbatim just what the cops tell you. They lie to you every day.
ClimaxBlues is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 07:06 AM   #7
Mike_Rach
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClimaxBlues View Post
I am sure many of these guys will plead guilty just to make it go away, but someone with deep pockets may be able to mount a legal challenge. I really question the legality of planting hiddden cameras inside the massage rooms. This is not "public space". A sting on private property usually requires the consent of the property owner. They may have gotten consent from the landlord, but that might be a violation of tenant rights. There should be some assumption of privacy inside a massage spa room. If the police got a judge to sign off on the cameras that might be a good place to start legally.
I wish some reporters would out the human trafficking myth as just a means to get more funding for LE and courts. If these women are victims, why do you put them in jail, charge them with prostitution and fine them into poverty. Why not take them to a shelter. I've only ever heard one reporter smart enough to persue this line of questioning with police, and the guy was really taken off guard and had no answer. Media, quit reporting verbatim just what the cops tell you. They lie to you every day.
And the media lie to us more than the police. As you mentioned, reporter after reporter and only one asks a real question.
Mike_Rach is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 07:12 AM   #8
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

RocketSurgeon is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 01:21 AM   #9
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

From my way of thinking, going to a massage "establishment" looking for provider services is asking for trouble. That's something I've never done, and something I never will do. Surveillance aside, you've gone to a business that's drawn unwanted attention to itself with the "massage" label when many people can quickly determine that there's not therapeutic treatment going on inside there. That's no less of a red flag that the online gambling cafes that have covered the windows and put signs outside saying "Internet sweepstakes." That's the biggest problem.

Secondly, I wouldn't venture inside such a place due to concerns about how clean and hygienic they might or might not be. Thirdly, I would expect non consensual surveillance by the owner of the establishment at minimum. Fourthly, I would feel uncomfortable dealing with the staff at such a place, where there is no discretion, and you would have to communicate about seeing a woman.

And finally, the last thing I would want on my mind would be to know I'd have to be in a room with another man and woman in an adjacent room engaging in activities that would create substantial noise that I could hear less than 10 feet away through thin dry wall, and then possibility of encountering said man on the way out of the establishment back to my car. Which, as I said, is why I never have nor will go to any such place. In fact, I don't know why any guy would be so crazy as to take that kind of risk.

As for Florida being less safe than the other 49 states; let me just put it this way, I know how to "operate" efficiently in whichever city, state, province, or country I am in the world. And if I didn't, I wouldn't operate in said location. And for anyone who participates in the lifestyle, they'd be best to educate themselves on what to do, and what not to do. Just my 1 cent.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 06:20 AM   #10
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I quit the MP visits many moons ago. Scared feeling every time u go in. The spa atmosphere is great but not worth it. I’ll take my chances outside ..

Trafficking appears easier at the store front. No risk high reward for the big guy. They always get the low hanging fruit.....johns just collateral....
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women