Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40254
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2018, 03:20 AM   #1
Jessica Hollings
Sexy Companion

User ID: 409483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default who loves car sex or road rage pussy play

Might be a wierd topic but I find it so tempting to pull of and masterbate if I get in alot of stressful traffic or have alot on my mind . Whowould join me or dose enjoy some risky pleasure?
[/B]
Jessica Hollings is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:16 AM   #2
thefamilydog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I. Have gotten more than one blowjob while speeding down I35. Had an ex who loved for me to finger her while I was driving and then whip out her vibrator and go to town
thefamilydog is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 08:57 AM   #3
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I know a woman who uses her bullet every day, several times, during her commute from Princeton to Dallas, and back !
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 09:10 AM   #4
okcbreeze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I'm going to be looking at rush hour traffic in a whole new light. LOL
okcbreeze is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 10:38 AM   #5
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

As we like to sometimes say in this hobby, your mileage may vary.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:22 PM   #6
kman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Thats what makes my day as a truck driver
kman is online now   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 06:12 PM   #7
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I have proven very capable of driving with 1 hand while my other hand is in a woman's panties rubbing her clit. It's a lot of fun too!
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 12:45 PM   #8
roll_with_me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Jessica, this is certainly not an unusual topic at all.

I used to love to play with my girlfriend when we were on long trips or even short trips in town. There's nothing hotter than looking over and seeing a nice pair of smooth tan legs peeking out from under a light weight sundress.

It was even more fun to play if she was the one driving. I would slowly starting by playing with the fabric sliding it against her knee and thigh, endging it up higher and higher, then slowly sliding it back down. This would often lead to some of most exhilerating drives. I would love watching her try to focus on driving and not close her eyes as she would get closer and closer to climaxing. I usually could tell when shes was getting close because her leg would begin to shake and she couldn't keep a consistent speed. Most of the time this would result in her clamping her thighs together on my hand like a bear trap until she could regain her composure or just let it go.

Now the most adventurous experience I ever had while driving occured back when I was in college. I flew down to Florida to see my girl friend who went home for part of the summer break. She met me at the tampa/st pete airport wearing a short floral sundress. She asked me if I would drive since we had an hour and half drive back to her parents home in central Florida.

We weren't that far out of the city lights when she whisper to me that she took her panties off when we stopped for gas. Of course this lead to me having to finding this out for myself. After a long drive of playing and teasing, she reached over and unbuckled my seat belt unzipped my shorts and climbed on top of me while I was driving. I tried to talk her into pulling off onto one of isolated orange grove roads, but she said it would draw too much attention us and the roads we often patroled. I adjusted the seat and stearing wheel as best I could to accommodate her and still be able to see the road, but it wasn't easy. Thank God we were on a straight two lane road.

I think the best part of the whole experience was when she forgot that we had to go through a well lit cross road with traffic lights and two gas stations on each side of the road. No, we didn't change positions or even slow down for that matter. But that was really my fault. For some reason she thought I would have warned her that we were coming up on a well lit crossroad. Ha, not after whatnshenwasnputting me through. Later on we both got a big laugh out of what it might have looked like for the few on coming cars we past or if we would have had to stop at the traffic light..

Jessica, I'm schedule to be out in Topeka this spring. Do you think you might be up for a road trip?
roll_with_me is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 09:43 AM   #9
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Was leaving the navy base in charleston sc and heading to indy i had a gal with who saw i was falling a sleep driving and she asked what would keep me up?

Ended up being a BJ from Sc To indy
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 02:40 PM   #10
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I love road head.
Up until camera phones, I got it weekly or so.
Truckers would ride next to us and watch.
Now they post pics online and could get us in trouble. Lol
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 02:42 PM   #11
mojobeari
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

i got head through a mountain pass during a horrible blizzard in colorado...it was night time, and i couldnt see 10' in front of me. it was one of the most out of body experiences i ever had. she kept me on edge throughout the whole ordeal and prob took 2 hours...that plus looking at the snow through the front windshield and expecting to die at any moment really took its toll and i collapsed and passed out once we got through it alive...she swallowed by the way...
mojobeari is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 04:09 PM   #12
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefamilydog View Post
I. Have gotten more than one blowjob while speeding down I35. Had an ex who loved for me to finger her while I was driving and then whip out her vibrator and go to town
Once in a while I drive a 3/4 ton 4x4 which makes it a high truck: sometimes I feel like a Peeping Tom looking down through the car windows.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women