Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

New Bio Pages
Top Reviewers
MoneyManMatt 451
cockalatte 450
daaaaaman 446
Still Looking 399
Jon Bon 335
Harley Diablo 311
honest_abe 297
nicemusic 285
You&Me 279
samcruz 261
txboi817 240
mriley000 232
lupegarland 231
dominos 226
Hawkeye9 216
Top Posters
DallasRain59561
pyramider45155
Yssup Rider42568
LexusLover41438
gman4441343
Still Looking35944
WTF34582
Mokoa34103
offshoredrilling32567
Mojojo32090
Chica Chaser31104
biomed128961
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28729
Wakeup27581
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2018, 09:28 AM   #1
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access
 
Join Date: Mar 4, 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 644
Encounters: 1
Default Trump comes to a fire. And sprays gasoline on it

The Turkish Lira was in free fall earlier today. Recep Erdogan, admired by Trump as a strong leader, has some unconventional ideas about economics, including lowering interest rates to reduce inflation. Anyway around 5:00 AM EDT the Lira leveled out at about 5.9 to the dollar. Then Trump tweeted that he's doubling tariffs on Turkish steel to 50%, and on Turkish aluminum to 20%. Immediately afterwards the Lira weakened to as as little as 6.87 to the dollar. Some believe Trump is a genius on the world stage, others that he's like a child playing with matches. Incidents like this would lead you to believe the later is true.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 09:53 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Premium Access
 
Yssup Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 3, 2010
Location: Blue Heaven, TX
Posts: 42,568
Encounters: 60
Default

He's the only Turkey in this scenario.

I find it absolutely amazing that Twitler did NOTHING when Erdogan's thugs kicked and beat protesters in Washington DC. In fact, he BLEW him like a 15 minute BnG in a back alley, as he always does with brutal dick-tasters.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...testers-again/

Not the first time a foreign dictator has strongarmed Americans. Not the first time under Twitler's failed regime.

Nor is it the first time Twitler attacks the dick-taster in question with his mouth while vigorously jerking him off under the table.

Witness the latest round of sanctions against Russia. (LMAO!)

This guy gotta go. He's the king of the dick-tasters.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 10:44 AM   #3
lustylad
Premium Access
 
lustylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 8, 2010
Location: Steeler Nation
Posts: 11,840
Encounters: 7
Default

^^^ Look at this, folks! Tiny starts a thread fretting about how Trumpy may be turning the screws too hard against NATO "ally" Turkey. So how does asswipe respond? With a whiny post claiming Trump is a wimp who fawns all over Erdogan and lets himself be "strong-armed"!

Fucking Trump hater can't even get his talking point straight.

When you're afflicted with TDS, up is down and down is up.

But then, oinkboy was always the village idiot on foreign policy.

Hmmm... I wonder how many dicks assup tasted for breakfast this morning? From his post, I am guessing 3.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:08 AM   #4
Hotrod511
BANNED
 
Hotrod511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 9, 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 1,065
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
The Turkish Lira was in free fall earlier today. Recep Erdogan, admired by Trump as a strong leader, has some unconventional ideas about economics, including lowering interest rates to reduce inflation. Anyway around 5:00 AM EDT the Lira leveled out at about 5.9 to the dollar. Then Trump tweeted that he's doubling tariffs on Turkish steel to 50%, and on Turkish aluminum to 20%. Immediately afterwards the Lira weakened to as as little as 6.87 to the dollar. Some believe Trump is a genius on the world stage, others that he's like a child playing with matches. Incidents like this would lead you to believe the later is true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
He's the only Turkey in this scenario.

I find it absolutely amazing that Twitler did NOTHING when Erdogan's thugs kicked and beat protesters in Washington DC. In fact, he BLEW him like a 15 minute BnG in a back alley, as he always does with brutal dick-tasters.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...testers-again/

Not the first time a foreign dictator has strongarmed Americans. Not the first time under Twitler's failed regime.

Nor is it the first time Twitler attacks the dick-taster in question with his mouth while vigorously jerking him off under the table.

Witness the latest round of sanctions against Russia. (LMAO!)

This guy gotta go. He's the king of the dick-tasters.
Tiny and the Oinkboy TDS

Tiny VVV






Oinkboy assup ^^^
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:15 AM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster
 
I B Hankering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 3, 2010
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 26,463
Encounters: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
He's the only Turkey in this scenario.

I find it absolutely amazing that Twitler did NOTHING when Erdogan's thugs kicked and beat protesters in Washington DC. In fact, he BLEW him like a 15 minute BnG in a back alley, as he always does with brutal dick-tasters.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...testers-again/

Not the first time a foreign dictator has strongarmed Americans. Not the first time under Twitler's failed regime.

Nor is it the first time Twitler attacks the dick-taster in question with his mouth while vigorously jerking him off under the table.

Witness the latest round of sanctions against Russia. (LMAO!)

This guy gotta go. He's the king of the dick-tasters.
Four dead in Benghazi while your dipshit jackass for a president took a nap before his campaign speech in Las Vegas, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Odumbo is YOUR FUCKING FAILURE, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:22 AM   #6
rexdutchman
Valued Poster
 
rexdutchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1, 2013
Location: Dallas TX
Posts: 2,733
Encounters: 20
Default

At very least he's doing SOMETHING , unlike the past 4 POTUS ( on a side note I'm tried of supporting the rest of the world and there social ideas)
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:41 AM   #7
bamscram
BANNED
 
bamscram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2016
Location: here and there
Posts: 4,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Four dead in Benghazi while your dipshit jackass for a president took a nap before his campaign speech in Las Vegas, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Odumbo is YOUR FUCKING FAILURE, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
The only way these TDS members can defend anything Trump does is to bring up Obama, or Clinton.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:47 AM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster
 
I B Hankering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 3, 2010
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 26,463
Encounters: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
The only way these TDS members can defend anything Trump does is to bring up Obama, or Clinton.

Oh! You stupidly think Odumbo and hildebeest have gone away and aren't kibitzing from the side lines, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? And you're stupidly unaware that Odumbo and hildebeest are still directing venom and dark money against Trump, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:54 AM   #9
bamscram
BANNED
 
bamscram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2016
Location: here and there
Posts: 4,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Oh! You stupidly think Odumbo and hildebeest have gone away and aren't kibitzing from the side lines, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? And you're stupidly unaware that Odumbo and hildebeest are still directing venom and dark money against Trump, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
See.... more of the same.
Limited IQ and limited defense.
Take your ekim and stick it up your retarded parrot ass.
Oh wait it is your trademark to stupidity.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 12:00 PM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster
 
I B Hankering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 3, 2010
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 26,463
Encounters: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
See.... more of the same.
Limited IQ and limited defense.
Take your ekim and stick it up your retarded parrot ass.
Oh wait it is your trademark to stupidity.
You're still the SAME Ekim the Inbred Chimp you've always been, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the stupid jackass that imagines you can change your handle every few months in overt attempts to disassociate your stupid-ass from your past stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- like inverting your real-life name on a hooker board and thinking no one would catch on.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 12:21 PM   #11
LexusLover
Premium Access
 
LexusLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 16, 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 41,438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
The only way these TDS members can defend anything Trump does is to bring up Obama, or Clinton.
The only way you lameasses can criticize Trump is to ...


... "bring up Obama, or Clinton."

(FYI: There's no comma after "Obama")

If you're going to continue living in this country ...

.. at least learn English and English grammar.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:31 PM   #12
bamscram
BANNED
 
bamscram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2016
Location: here and there
Posts: 4,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're still the SAME Ekim the Inbred Chimp you've always been, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the stupid jackass that imagines you can change your handle every few months in overt attempts to disassociate your stupid-ass from your past stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- like inverting your real-life name on a hooker board and thinking no one would catch on.
Every time you post ekim it reminds me of how stupid you are.
TDS members lack facts. Not much anyone can expect of someone with your limited abilities.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:46 PM   #13
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 19, 2011
Location: Dixie Land
Posts: 22,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Every time you post ekim it reminds me of how stupid you are.
TDS members lack facts. Not much anyone can expect of someone with your limited abilities.

eKKKy...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 04:28 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster
 
I B Hankering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 3, 2010
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 26,463
Encounters: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Every time you post ekim it reminds me of how stupid you are.
TDS members lack facts. Not much anyone can expect of someone with your limited abilities.
You lack the intelligence to know a fact even if it bit you on your barnyard, hayseed-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 07:25 PM   #15
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access
 
dilbert firestorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 9, 2010
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 14,559
Encounters: 3
Default

read an article that Russia is using the s400 missile tech as a way to split the NATO alliance.


I would not be surprised that Turkey under Ergodan voluntarily leaves NATO.
dilbert firestorm is online now   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved