Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > United Kingdom - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35340
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2010, 08:44 PM   #1
diaz5383
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Traveling to UK soon

Hi all,

I'll be traveling to the UK soon and wanted anyones input on any agencies or girls to see. I'm really attracted to blondes and spinners. Any suggestions would be appreciated! I'll be landing in heathrow and then traveling around the UK for a week or so. Thanks
diaz5383 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:31 PM   #2
Zapzar
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

If you are going to stay in London at all check out adultwork_com for the UK. There are lots of selections in London and the UK. Check the reviews. If you are in the city or around check out Amazing Clara. Not a blond but could be a spinner but definitely worth your time.
Zapzar is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:18 PM   #3
diaz5383
Registered Member

Thanks for the input. I'll be in london for 2 days or so. Definitely look into your suggestion.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:32 AM   #4
essence
Valued Poster

London is a big city, thousands of girls from all over the world, do you want an English blond or russian blond or czech blond or polish blond or brazilian blond or....

adultwork is useful but treat it like BP.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #5
diaz5383
Registered Member

Wow I've never thought about that.... I've only thought about american blondes... I think a polish blonde sounds amazing though. What do you recommend besides adultwork?
Old 07-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #6
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I recommend punternet.com. Reviews, with links to the hot pics.

Have a hanky ready to mop up your drool...
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:58 PM   #7
RisingSon
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanks Guys for the useful pointers. I read Joe Schmo's review and that site seems quite interesting also.
I have a long layover (~15 hours) next week in London Heathrow, trying to catch the Airbus 380 to Singapore at 10 pm. I am thinking of catching the R&R in London, what area should I look for which will be an easy access by catching the train to Central London? I actually look at the P411 site (since I feel safer), but the option is not that good really. Any pointers? Thanks.
RisingSon is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 05:33 PM   #8
essence
Valued Poster

I understand many girls are happy to go out to heathrow.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 05:35 PM   #9
ocbeef
Registered Member

Default London & UK Hobby Slight Differences

Having lived and worked there for the past 6+ years and only now returned to the US, I can say that there are many differences. P411 and datecheck are really US things more so than in the UK. Because I've been out of the US for so long I have none of those types of typical references here, with the exception of a few TER reviews from a few business trips back to the US.

In the UK, adultwork providers do review their clients as well. So, that works quite well as a check system. Punternet will also give you some ideas on other options. I'd also consider acemassage.net for various parlours, agency and independent providers.

It's not to say that both clients and providers are not concerned with safety (they are), it's to say that sites like adultwork serve dual purposes, not unlike what eccie appears to strive for (note: I've only been on the site for a day, so I can't say for certain).

One of the posters noted that they will be in Heathrow for 15 hours. There are plenty of incall providers in the Heathrow area that you could easily find. Ask them to help sort out a minicab to get to their place. Those are MUCH cheaper than the black cabs and can even get you farther afield from Heathrow quicker and easier than you might imagine. Outcalls from providers closer in to the center of London may increase your cost or, at the least, make it difficult for an on-time connection.

Another difference I noted was very little use of multi-call systems for incalls. You call and are given directions or a map of the exact location is right on the website.

The reasons for these slight differences are both cultural and legal. You'll be much more free to engage in the UK than in the US, so have fun.
ocbeef is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:12 PM   #10
Hepburn
Registered Member

My source for information has been www.punternet.com which is the best. Use the punternet Field Reports to your advantage. I've done 3 in the past (once since removed due to the retirement of the lady). They are good to assess if you'd find the lady compatible to your desires. There's also an advertisement section on punternet (also called "pnet")

Adultworks can be used as well, but success will be variable; some great, some scams. A simple strategy which worked for me is to determine where your hotel is and then search Adultworks for ladies in that area.

A great website to check out is www.00-44.com . I've had meetings with 3 of their ladies and it was an excellent service. The ladies aren't knock out "pin-up" beauties, but all are very attractive and intelligent. Most are from England, but those who aren't speak good English.

Note that there are independents, agencies and parlours. Parlours are your traditional location where you selection and retire to a room. Agencies you call and select from those on their website and make arrangements for incall or outcall. Independents will do either incall or outcall. I have met independents and agency ladies.
Hepburn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women