Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-06-2016, 04:04 AM   #1
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews
Default LgTdyBr

Hey hon... is there something we need to clear up? I was just researching myself and noticed my name is linked to another girl's review so I know, since I can't see my name on the review... it's in the ROS. So, why don't u copy and paste that for me... right here and now. I am curious... was Biomed my Alabama problem? I gave u this new name to help u get past some stories being told about you. I put those girls in their place even though they were not wrong. They don't know who u r now. This is what I know... when I left, u called me everyday crying. Then ur brother called me talking shit and lies. Months later, u still were calling. So, is everything I did for u in that review? Or did u lash out on me like with ur brother trying to make a new rep for urself at my expense? I presume this is true. Or, u can just admit how things really were... u know... the truth! Either respond with what u say about me and I will tell the truth, tell the truth urself that u lied and we can leave it at that or I will without ur input... and remember... I'm not the only one that knows the truth. In fact, there are records I can get that tell the truth... I can send them to the mods and not break one flippin rule. I was wondering why u hadn't said "hi" to me. Things are becoming obvious. Your busted! Admit u lied or I tell the truth. That's ur choice! And I am not playing. Then u can apologize to Biomed!

Biomed... my sincerest apologies. Our history made me believe it was u. Vic told me it wasn't u. I wanted to believe him but there was nobody else as I couldn't fathom this one ever saying a bad word about me after I saved his life. I was surprised at that phone call from his brother as he thanked me several times w tears til he found I was gone. His whole family thanked me and hoped we would be more than friends. I spent Christmas with them. They bought me gifts. Offered to take me on their vacation. They were fine w my babies!!!

Everybody: It hurts to say "goodbye". Even when ur just friends or it's ur favorite provider. Even though u hope for more. You don't victimize people who move away and tell u "it's been nice knowing you and I wish u the best". And u don't believe every ridiculous thing ya hear! A A FANTASY GIRL IS A FANTASY GIRL. Geez!

And if he even attempts to say something in the locker room.. send his ass out here! That's how u get the truth!!! If he refuses... u know he is lying. But I know he has too many issues to face me. He will read this, start shaking and crying, his brother will find him the next day and it will be a sad sad story. Why would u even do that to yourself? OR ME?

Here's the truth... y'all don't know me. If u did, u would love me. But ya lost ur chance believing stupid shit rather than thinking "why would this guy say this shit, why does he feel it so necessary, there's gotta be more to it"? But nope... just go "otay, wow, ewww". lmao~shaking head.

Don't worry about it Teddy Bear. As u know, I have survived way worse than stupid shit! Again, it's just a "weed the idiots and assholes" tool! But here's a question for u gullable people... isn't Alabama a farming state? How many cows on a farm? Chickens? Hell there's people on tv w twenty something kids. Been to an old folks home lately? What animal is known as the cleanest animal? Look at my babies thread again. Then go in my showcase and read the rest of my reviews and the comments. There are 5 total. Onenis a duplicate. Well I did only see the one guy in Arkansas and turned down the other posters saying I changed my mind about hobbying there. Too many friends and family!

I still don't want white knights guys! Let em live and learn!
Old 03-06-2016, 12:39 PM   #2
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...&highlight=ell

I just wrote this whole story and my phone died so maybe a sign from God. Maybe when it's charged I will do it again. But i will tell u this... I did a lot for this guy. Guys that know me, know the truth.

But I will straighten one thing out right now. See apology to Lexi.
Old 03-06-2016, 12:51 PM   #3
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Reaching back a few year there.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:08 PM   #4
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

When u been gone a few years... that's what ya have to do. How come everytime I post in Alabama or Louisiana... u show up and start shit w me? Do I know u? Cyber stalking is against the rules! Leave me alone! I have never trolled anyone. Where the hell do these people come from? I don't recognize the name. Are u one that trolls girls who told u no in the past? Maybe girls with an NBA policy? Is that what the "b" in ur handle is all about? Are u a former mod? Why does ur profile state a provider put a contract out on u? Why are so proud of that? Leave me alone stalker!!!

Mods... all this guys reviews are in Texas. I have never hobbied in Texas. Flew there once with Sparky from here. I know all the guys I met in Louisiana and he is not one. He has no reviews outside of Texas. If this isn't proof he is cyber stalking me, I don't know what would be. He basically admits to trolling girls or why would one put a contract out on him? He hasn't even done a review in over a year. As far back as I looked, he has never even posted in Alabama before. I know what I'll do... brb!
Old 03-06-2016, 04:59 PM   #5
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Went thru all his posts... all his reviews. All reviews Texas. Several posts outside of Texas against girls trying to take care of their business. Took me this long to do that research, go to the store and post this... lol... ran outta tp and needed to piss... couldn't hold it anymore. That is how serious I am! But really didn't take me that long... just pee first... giggles!
Old 03-07-2016, 01:15 AM   #6
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
When u been gone a few years... that's what ya have to do.
I guess that is a question and not a statement. When you're on ECCIE, after 4 weeks you have to pull out all the archeological (sp) gear.

How come everytime I post in Alabama or Louisiana... u show up and start shit w me?
Out of the 2 dozen threads you started in the Alabama section before this one, I only posted on ONE. And on threads that were not started by you, I quoted you once about the posting of the same thread in different areas and mentioning that the GL considers that spamming.
I have yet to check out the Louisiana section.

Update: From Louisiana, replied twice to one post you started. And being that INFORMATION EXCHANGE is the point of this website, I was contributing to an open query you made. You did not specifically say that I couldn't post in your thread at the time. Another about a video that I saw awhile ago. Than there were 3 threads started by others. Two of which you posted after me. I will not be drawn into your pattern of thinking and say you were stalking me

Do I know u?
I don't know. Do you?

Cyber stalking is against the rules! Leave me alone! I have never trolled anyone.
With what I have found, and everyone else can check themselves, how can 1 ina a dozen be considered stalking? And with that one, remember that the purpose here is ECCINFORMATION EXCHANGE. I got $20,00 USD that you can't make that claim stick in a court of law prior to the time this thread started.

Where the hell do these people come from?
With the claims you are directing at me, I could easily ask that.

I don't recognize the name. Are u one that trolls girls who told u no in the past? Maybe girls with an NBA policy? Is that what the "b" in ur handle is all about? Are u a former mod?
I'm the same person that has had the same handle, PM, phone number for ECCIE, OURHOME2 and ASPD. You'll have to go check those sites to see if I troll. Never played basketball. And the "b" is known to those that have met me. Never been a Mod on any of the sites I listed.

Why does ur profile state a provider put a contract out on u? Why are so proud of that? Leave me alone stalker!!!
It is here for all to see on the site. In reference to a Provider who is known, and documented, to lie, cheat and steal. You'd be very hard pressed to find anyone that I have met that would agree. Check the Powder Room if you like. I'm sure if I had any of the traits I listed that Provider to have, i'd be very well known in that area of the site.

Mods... all this guys reviews are in Texas.
Yup.

I have never hobbied in Texas. Flew there once with Sparky from here. I know all the guys I met in Louisiana and he is not one.
I never have kept up with your itinerary. So, I don't know where you have been. And I never have inquired about meeting you.

He has no reviews outside of Texas.
Yup again.

If this isn't proof he is cyber stalking me, I don't know what would be.
Apparently you don't. If you did know something I didn't, you have the opportunity to be $20,000USD richer.

He basically admits to trolling girls
Why don't you get the proof of that
or why would one put a contract out on him?
As I said, you are welcome to look it up here. I should hot link that. I'm actually pretty proud of it. Rarely does one have a person make an accusation (I am *NOT* referring to you) about them to have the accuser shown to be a liar and be reminded of it.

He hasn't even done a review in over a year.
I have not posted a review.

As far back as I looked, he has never even posted in Alabama before.
No I haven't. But I have seen a few Ladies from Alabama. And when I go back in the very near future, i'm going to visit a couple
I know what I'll do... brb!
toodles

I saw the thread that is the appendium to this one. I can see why you wanted to clear things up after a few years. I don't know if the party involved is still an active member of this site. If he is, you are right to do it. Nobody deserves to be hurt here in any fashion.
Old 03-07-2016, 02:14 AM   #7
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default evidence

Active Infraction (Points: 10)

SPAM

Expires

02:02 AM 08-15-2016

Left By

Lea Madisson
01:02 AM 02-17-2016

And thank u for realizing I need this cleared up... why are u in my thread in Alabama again after causing me 10 points for a flippin joke in a thread I busted Out LE? I am not the first girl u have done this too... so I ask u again "why do u have on ur signature line that a provider put a contract out on u if u don't have a history of this"? Also, u came to Alabam one other time and posted in Janielle's alert that her post was not alert worthy"? U haven't written a review in overa year oor outside of Texas. And looking at urnposting history... u have done this several times to different girls.Why are u in my Alabama thread? Why did u come all the way to Alabama board just to cause me problems in the bamapro24 thread outta no where? And why do u repeat this mod? And u r in two of Louisiana threads but u were decent.so, did u see I am NBA over there and track me here to cause me problems? Or, do u have a new handle and have stalked me before and lurk me in waiting cause u didn't make my list? That's the only two reasons u could have for choosing to show up in my threads 3 states away and never posted on Alabama coed before. And how did u even know to come back to respond if ur not cyberstalking me at 2:15.in the morning. Why am I on ur mind? This concerns me deeply with another ptovider wanting to pay someone to kill u? WTF? ARE YA DANGEROUS! Seen on Louisiana board where I posted "kidnap and die"? Huh? It's what it seems like with a ptovider feeling like she needs u dead so bad she'll pay for it.
Old 03-07-2016, 02:52 AM   #8
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And how is someone wronging me, having years to right it and choosing not to and then choosing to leave the hobby any kind of contingency on my right to clear it up? Oh well he quit so u gotta suffer the damages and ur not allowed to say anything true while the lies stay posted today easily researchable since u been gone and searching ur name pops it right up. HUH? UR A CYBER STALKER THAT SCARES TO THE.POINT THEY WANNA KILL U!

LOOK INTO THIS LADIES. HE HAS HIS SIGNATURE LINE TURNED OFF RIGHT NOW. BUT WATCH HIM. I BELIEVE HER NAME WAS CRYSTAL WHITE.
Old 03-07-2016, 04:14 PM   #9
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Active Infraction (Points: 10)

SPAM

Expires

02:02 AM 08-15-2016

Left By

Lea Madisson
01:02 AM 02-17-2016

And thank u for realizing I need this cleared up...You are welcome. I think that was the first time I replied to a post you made. I tried to make you aware in a polite manner that you could get points for this since it is against the GL. why are u in my thread in Alabama again after causing me 10 points for a flippin joke in a thread I busted Out LE? Can you show me in the GL where it says people can not post in areas where they currently are not at? And I did not cause you to get points. You got the points for your actions. I was just pointing them out for you so as you could take action to keep from getting pointed. If I remember your response correctly, it went something like this: "*giggle* I guess I am a spammer" Own it. Don't complain about it after the fact. I am not the first girl u have done this too... Done what? so I ask u again "why do u have on ur signature line that a provider put a contract out on u if u don't have a history of this"? Because I like full disclosure. And i'm pretty proud of it. Especially considering the source of it.Also, u came to Alabam one other time and posted in Janielle's alert that her post was not alert worthy"?Can you supply a link, please? U haven't written a review in overa year oor outside of Texas. And you haven't had a review thrice plus but you don't hear me saying anything about it. And looking at urnposting history... u have done this several times to different girls. Again, I have done what?Why are u in my Alabama thread? Because you keep addressing post to me so I am responding to them. Why did u come all the way to Alabama board just to cause me problems in the bamapro24 thread outta no where?I already answered that. Would you like me to supply the link? But my intent wasn't to cause a problem. And why do u repeat this mod? You really got me scratching my head there. Could you rephrase the question. And u r in two of Louisiana threads but u were decent.As I said, the GL do not forbid people from posting in other areas on the board. so, did u see I am NBA over there and track me here to cause me problems?I really don't care if you are NBA/ABA/WNBA etc. I'm just responding to questions that you are putting to me. To "cause problems" is not my intent. Just responding to question you are putting to me. Or, do u have a new handle and have stalked me before and lurk me in waiting cause u didn't make my list? Again, this is the same handle/PM/Email/phone number that I have had in all the years I have been in the Hobby. Again, I suggest you research here, OURHOME2, **********, ASPD and some other sites that escape my memory. Same handle. That's the only two reasons u could have for choosing to show up in my threads 3 states away and never posted on Alabama coed before.Nope. I have posted in Alabama coed frequently. Been there a few times. Know a few people there. And not just Alabama. And how did u even know to come back to respond if ur not cyberstalking me at 2:15.in the morning. Again, you have me baffled. And if you like, i'll supply you the link to show where you can profit in the tens of thousands of dollars if you are correct. Why am I on ur mind? ? Uh...I 'm not. Read the multiple times that I responded that I am just answering queries that you are putting to me. You don't occupy my thoughts when I am not responding to your questions. This concerns me deeply with another ptovider wanting to pay someone to kill u? Could you point out where someone is threatening my life? WTF? ARE YA DANGEROUS! Pretty lethal to mosiquitos and cockroaches if I have my shoes on Seen on Louisiana board where I posted "kidnap and die"? Huh? No I did not. It's what it seems like with a ptovider feeling like she needs u dead so bad she'll pay for it. Again, could you supply the link where someone "needs me dead?"
And in the interest of full disclosure, you can show me where i've been stalking people. I haven't looked, but i'm sure there are people that have responded to more of your post than I have. And if you see a stalking issue that occured before this thread, feel free to use the link to report it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snip.JPG (135.3 KB, 367 views)
Old 03-07-2016, 04:28 PM   #10
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And how is someone wronging me, having years to right it and choosing not to and then choosing to leave the hobby any kind of contingency on my right to clear it up? Oh well he quit so u gotta suffer the damages and ur not allowed to say anything true while the lies stay posted today easily researchable since u been gone and searching ur name pops it right up. HUH? UR A CYBER STALKER THAT SCARES TO THE.POINT THEY WANNA KILL U!

LOOK INTO THIS LADIES. HE HAS HIS SIGNATURE LINE TURNED OFF RIGHT NOW. BUT WATCH HIM. I BELIEVE HER NAME WAS CRYSTAL WHITE.
I said it to you prior. I can see why you posted that. I didn't know the history of it. Anything approaching 30 days+ is considered ancient on this site. But if it involves someone that is intent on hurting someone, I can see addressing the situation.

I'm going to point out something to you that you might not be aware of. ECCIE is a site for Hobbyist. Providers are allowed to post ads and interact on Coed and and such. But it was setup with the main intent of Hobbyist to review Providers. Call it sexist, biased, one-sided, whatever. But that is a fact. That was made clear to me by posting from a member named Whispers. Check him out. I think you would really like the guy

I'm glad there are other sites that are setup whose intent is to make Providing safe for women. One of those sites was edited out by the system on my previous response. Shows you what the current Admin thinks of that site. But it allowed women to openly place there post to alert others to threats to Providers without fear of being pointed/banned.

I will state clearly for you: my intent posting here is not to cause you problems. Was never my intent. You should know. My very first post to you was to try to prevent you from getting points.
Old 03-07-2016, 06:30 PM   #11
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Who are u? You speak as if u own the site. At this point my issues are all behind me. I have made amends and dealt with my trolls. But u show up seemingly a new troll and now care about me, explaining the site to me? I have seen a few of Whispers posts while reading yours. What is he to the site? St. Chris owns it. SPhunter is apparently gone. CK has abandoned all position he held on ASPD. So u see, I understand things pretty well. I am unclear on if Tbone is still involved. But it's really none of my business. What is my business is having fun and making money. If u are gonna elect urself my keeper than u need to know a few things about me. The "SAFETY" of the site comes first! The sisterhood comes second, hobbyist come a close to second third. That is beyond site rules. That is HOOKER CODE for centuries and too many of us are united in our sisterhood to be swayed. Points or no points. Ban or no ban. Yes it is true without the men... there are no women. But without us... u have goats!

Now let's go in the reverse. The site as a business. Do u think it's the men who pull in membership? You actually point out "the obvious" general misconstrued thought of the hobby. Amber started the first hooker board. It, by HOOKER CODE as it should be, was centered on the providers. You remember ASPD so well. Do a comparative analysis. Membership there was at one point 500,000. She had the first hooker board and grew that membership within a decade. I know cause I was there. This was because the women were there.The provider was respected and provider consciousness was higher. What do I mean by that? We take care of you beyond sucking ur dick. We protect you! We maintain our records, site safety, vigilence and awareness. We teach you as newbies, male and female. When common misconception is achieved in that a hobbyist has all the power... dangers arise, egos flair, providers can't concentrate on all of their responsibilities... that would be the ones I just named. When a provider has to spend time chasing down her reputation because men act immature... the whole hobby family is put at risk. Like ur situation in Dallas with the juvenile acting males pressing providers for bbfs. This causes the same kind of issues as is happening in Huntsville where the hobbyist bring in young girls who will do anything for nothing. These men do not realize we are the ones who protect them and they bring us added responsibility to protect these stupid lil girls. How are we suppose to survive to protect you? The male mind on a hooker site is not on SAFETY therefore u cannot and will not ever be more important than the women who provide a hell of a lot more than sex! Believe THAT! Withoutbus, u have vd in a jail cell and lose all ur prides.THAT is why we deserve the big bucks and all the respect!!!
Old 03-07-2016, 08:21 PM   #12
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

As far as my trying to bounce this phone to reply to all of that... I was clear enough all ready! I answered those questions before u asked! You have had enough of my attention.

20150415_050755-1.jpg

Now u do ur part and go find some of these to play with and let me do my part of engineering smiles, taking care of safety and looking out for all of Woodford's newbies!
Old 03-08-2016, 10:01 AM   #13
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Chick nobody cares about your business, or your cats, or stuff that happened years ago. Your posts are clear cries for attention. You even made a thread with Lexi's name in it trying to get people to click. Give it a fucking rest already. Why don't you make one last thread and ask the community if they'd rather you just stop posting all together, that'll get you plenty of clicks.
Old 03-08-2016, 11:34 AM   #14
Big Heretic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhampro24 View Post
Chick nobody cares about your business, or your cats, or stuff that happened years ago. Your posts are clear cries for attention. You even made a thread with Lexi's name in it trying to get people to click. Give it a fucking rest already. Why don't you make one last thread and ask the community if they'd rather you just stop posting all together, that'll get you plenty of clicks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg drama queen.jpg (53.7 KB, 247 views)
Old 03-08-2016, 12:16 PM   #15
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Big heretic. LIST MY DRAMA. Go ahead. I give u permission. Make an entire list of everything you know about me right here right now. And have ur evidence ready to support it right here and right now. Not links to my threads where I am dealing w bull shit and lies from ur lil click. REAL LIFE EVIDENCE. START W WHEN WE MET... DATE, PLACE AND TIME! HOW DARE YOU CAUSE ME MORE DRAMA W NOTHING TO BASE IT ON OTHER THAN OTHER DRAMA KINGS LIKE URSELF FROM UR STUPID LITTLE LYNCH MOB! LIST... NOW! I will do what I do and be right back.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women