Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2013, 02:28 PM   #16
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
You didn't list any secrets.
Really? Does that mean you think the coup against Ngo Din Diem was public knowledge?

Do you think JFK publicly announced the assassination attempts on Castro?

Do you think that JFK's approval of the wiretapping of Martin Luther King was a secret or public knowledge?

Now that I have listed a small sample of JFK secrets, will your opinion of JFK change? Or is the Camelot mindset impenetrable to facts?

Quote:
First off not to be a puppet. Since Kennedy that's all we've had is puppets.
Puppet? That's nice and vague. Whose puppet was LBJ? Nixon? Reagan?

Regardless of your opinion of the politics of any of those men, they clearly weren't the type to be manipulated or controlled by anyone else - for better or for worse.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:57 PM   #17
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Really? Does that mean you think the coup against Ngo Din Diem was public knowledge?

Do you think JFK publicly announced the assassination attempts on Castro?

Do you think that JFK's approval of the wiretapping of Martin Luther King was a secret or public knowledge?

Now that I have listed a small sample of JFK secrets, will your opinion of JFK change? Or is the Camelot mindset impenetrable to facts?

Puppet? That's nice and vague. Whose puppet was LBJ? Nixon? Reagan?

Regardless of your opinion of the politics of any of those men, they clearly weren't the type to be manipulated or controlled by anyone else - for better or for worse.
No president makes perfect decisions all the time but what makes you think Kennedy specifically orchestrated any of these events. If he had then why wouldn't he go through with Operation Northwoods.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:13 PM   #18
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
No president makes perfect decisions all the time but what makes you think Kennedy specifically orchestrated any of these events. If he had then why wouldn't he go through with Operation Northwoods.
He was too busy with the Bay of Pigs operation.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:18 PM   #19
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
He was too busy with the Bay of Pigs operation.
No he wasn't to busy with the Bay of Pigs. The Bay of Pigs and Operation Northwoods occurred a year apart. The Bay of Pigs was a CIA screw up which Kennedy took full responsibility for. His popularity and public confidence suffered from it which he was well aware of. He was also well aware of he had enemies amongst him mainly within the CIA.The reason he didn't approve of Op Northwoods was simply it wasn't consistant with what he felt was in the best interest of the country and also he didn't trust the competence of the CIA to even pull it off.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:24 PM   #20
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
T

The affair with Marilyn Monroe was benign. The affair with Judith Exner was insanity.

It might have been instrumental in getting him killed.
I am with you on this one

the Mafia lost how many billions in Cuba?

I have stated this years ago but Henry Wade's daughter was a good friend of me and my ex and had many a dinner with him and he swore Oswald was a the single shooter but another friend of mine who's father was with Patton says there was no way the rifle could shoot that many acruate rounds

as to MM more power to him but, I would do her again, again a wall, again a table etc

remember he came to Texas to fix fences because he won the closest election, at that time, thanks to LBJ's lock box 64?

when was the last time a Republican president cheated on their wife?

as to Camelot, totally Hollywood
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women