Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2020, 04:15 AM   #16
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Gots to admire your courage and principles

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
as usual, Ellen has taken her dose of kool aid today. the side effects are amazing, and mind numbing.
Have to appreciate your stoic principles that when faced with certain death in 5 days, you would want to hold out and wait for the trials on the drug to complete in six months or so to make sure it was thoroughly vetted, peer reviewed by the WHO. Real man of principle.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 04:22 AM   #17
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Gots some s'plain'n to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
...as I stated, the article is intentionally not clear by saying "As far as we know, ..."? Telling half truths...
Try explaining how you got your panties in a wad over an article that uses "As far as we know, ..." as being worth the ink used, let alone how peer reviewed it is not. That chite doesn't even rise to the low standard of fake news. That's speculative, what-if news (sic), 'cause it ain't news. That's rumor mongering. In a word, rubbish. But you can swallow it all you want. We'll call you Deep Throat.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:28 AM   #18
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
I'm getting the impression that you think I'm a MAGAtard because I disagree with you. I'm saying that you sound as deranged as they do.

And do people actually watch White House press briefings, regardless of President?
I have been watching the briefings almost every day between 4:30 and 5 central time. I want to see how the virus is doing in places like NYC and Detroit and LA and NO where it has been infecting thousands of people, and I want to see whether or not it is reaching other parts of the country in significant numbers.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 10:15 AM   #19
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

They are already using Hydroxychloroquine on a limited basis in hospital settings for those seriously ill.This is being done as a "therapeutic trial" so to speak.A "nothing to lose" type thing.These are not "clinical trials" necessarily.This is even in states where the Governors are restricting widespread use of the drug.

So the drug is being used,but it is still not recommended for everybody to just go take it.

But again this is just a "Dodge" to deflect from the more immediate concerns of still today inadequate testing and supplies.I don't care how Chump stands up and "Claims" that testing is perfect,supplies are perfect,the financial roll-out is perfect.It is not.It is still all fucked up on the testing and supplies.As to the financial bullshit - I don't know of Anyone who has received anything Chump has said :
1.No stimulus check ( $ 1200 )
2.No 3 month mortgage relief
3.No unemployment benefit or even the ability to sign up or apply for many.
4.No Emergency SBA loan or money
5.No Payroll Protection money thru business bank like BOA that is actually by SBA.

People watch the briefings ; but it is just bullshit. They are designed to re-assure the people,to pacify them.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 11:52 AM   #20
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurem View Post
You're a fool... I tell you what, install Biden, then we will see how fucked up things can really get.
Some idiot said "What could go wrong, try it!" Oh yeah, I remember that coked up, bald combover guy, spouting some nonsense like that!!
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 02:22 PM   #21
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Try explaining how you got your panties in a wad over an article that uses "As far as we know, ..." as being worth the ink used, let alone how peer reviewed it is not. That chite doesn't even rise to the low standard of fake news. That's speculative, what-if news (sic), 'cause it ain't news. That's rumor mongering. In a word, rubbish. But you can swallow it all you want. We'll call you Deep Throat.
You know your right. The National Review is not a journalistic investigative publication via their words. As noted by them: "National Review was founded in 1955 by William F. Buckley Jr. as a magazine of conservative opinion. The magazine has since defined the modern conservative movement and enjoys the broadest allegiance among American conservatives."

I have the greatest respect for Mr Buckley and Firing Line hosted by a Hoover relative. But it is a great shame that *opinion* is obfuscated by a generalized "As far" and not "documented"/"determined"/"cited"/etc.
That ink is on a publication that is in leaning to your POV. So, you probably value that leaning and embrace the obscuring of truth.

Those that know things for fact part ways with your skewed view.

And I want you to show me exactly where I said the National Review was peer reviewed. I know you can't. Because that is a fact. You deal in fiction. That's why your rumour mongering is dangerous.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:26 AM   #22
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Hey Sherlock, that make me the first

Quote:
So let's sum up this whole idea. An opinion piece, regardless of their typical POV or leanings, wrote an article which speculated that someone might, inadvertently own 2 whole shares, worth about $48 each, of a security by way of their ownership shares in a mutual fund and you draw the conclusion that they are intentionally trying to profit off of a probable cure with a generic drug which that company happens to also make, along with several other companies around the world. Which would tell me that nobody ever compared you to William F Buckley or Sherlock Holmes

I have the greatest respect for Mr Buckley and Firing Line. That was a great show, thought the way Bill kinda droned when he spoke was quirky. He was a smart dude. You? Not so much. Curiously enough, you might be able to get closer if they ever find a cure for TDS that isn't fatal..

I want you to show me exactly where I said the National Review was peer reviewed. I know you can't. Because that is a fact as I have a standard opinion that the phase peer review and circle jerk are synonymous, with the difference being you as the hub in the latter.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:39 AM   #23
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Dead people don't dodge, but they do vote Demonicrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
... this is just a "Dodge" to deflect from the more immediate concerns ...
Hmmm, let us ponder your brilliance. (didn't take long) Living is less of an immediate concern than when will you get a check in the mail? If you were dead, what would you care about stimulus $$ then? I would rather "dodge" dieing than fretting over which day will be check day, between those 2 choices.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:20 AM   #24
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So let's sum up this whole idea. ...
You can't support what you say. Aptly demonstrate Twains' opening mouth and removing doubt scribe.
Old 04-10-2020, 02:12 PM   #25
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Reading comprehension issues??

Quote:
You can't support what you say...

Nothing for me to support. You copy pasted it and ran it up the flag pole. I'm just explaining it to you. Actually, that ball is in your court, with the crack help of the opinion piece you cite.

Here is the exact line you posted:
"As far as we know, Trump probably owns less than $100 of Sanofi stock in one of his mutual funds."
Old 04-10-2020, 02:14 PM   #26
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Let's sum up the whole idea -

Chump is a fuck-up and his acolytes are as well.

His response to this has been fucked up !!
It's been faltering,wavering with misinformation,lack of immediate action on many fronts and Chump has caused this to be worse and last longer on medical and financial terms.

None of the shit Chump stands at the podium and spews is translating to "on the ground".
1.Tests are still too few and not available.All that shit about Drive-by Testing at Walmart.Bullshit !!
2.PPE and Supplies ? Try to go find any of that shit.No central system was instituted similar to War Production Board under FDR.Chump put his pin-head Entitled,Elitist son-in-law in charge. What a joke !!
3.Chump's financial crap is a total disaster !! People can't apply for unemployment due to system overload.Those that have applied - wait and wait.There is no mortgage relief.A friend has to pay April,can then get relief for next 3 mos but then pay all 3 mos in full.

I personally am helping loved ones and friends $ 500 a week right now.I would encourage others to check around.Don't assume "Eveything is Perfect".It's not.People are hurting and suffering and need help now.

Chump and his people are fucking assholes !!
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 05:34 PM   #27
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Nothing for me to support....
That is the only correct thing I can remember you saying because practically everything you say doesn't hold water.

Sport, pass Jethro a training bra to hold any vestige of ....ah, forget it.
Old 04-11-2020, 04:49 AM   #28
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Thought for today

Quote:
Let's sum up the whole idea -...

So to sum it all up:

Orange Man Good
Old 04-12-2020, 10:59 PM   #29
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Does $$ really matter

Quote:
They are already using Hydroxychloroquine on a limited ...
So WTF? You get the bug in a bad way and you gonna worry about check day instead of a cure?!?
Old 04-12-2020, 11:04 PM   #30
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Remember when

Quote:
That is the only correct thing I can remember you saying because practically everything you say doesn't hold water.

Sport, pass Jethro a training bra to hold any vestige of ....ah, forget it.
Remember when you grew a vagina? Must of been hard to deal with. But vag gonna vag, I s'pose.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women