Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2020, 06:47 AM   #91
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Update Covid-19 (sic) deaths by age and comorbidity

We are getting some important and actionable data on the Chinese virus, no thanks to Chi-i-i-i-na, about risk factors and who is at greatest risk. Weird the obesity item for the average adult. Got Kale?

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 01:25 PM   #92
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Dicktator Donnie !! Poor little wimp says he's not being treated fairly.

Whining Donnie !! Maybe if he would Scowl a little harder he could scare this virus off !

Why don't you Chump idiots pitch in and buy him a new pair of shoes,ones not so tight,and then maybe he would not Scowl so much !!
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 01:31 PM   #93
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Hey does Mr. CEO ( Jethro Bodine ) have any graphs or charts on unemployment ?

What about graphs or charts on the deficit under Chump ?
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 06:45 AM   #94
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Next Cuomo press statement question

Next time Gov Cuomo gives a statement on COVID or NYC deaths or Trump's Pandemic response or FDA approved vaccines or pretty much anytime he opens his yapper, I hope someone will politely ask him:

What the ever living f*ck have you done to Granny, you sick, demented PoS?
Or something like that.

See the 2 minute video from one of the most often banned and censored Twatter feeds in America
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...57476247576577
Old 09-29-2020, 12:54 PM   #95
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

After the Lockdown was imposed per the advise of "Dr. Fauci" (who has turned out to be a double-dealing, celebrity hound faker) Trump made two amazing statements. One was "if we listen to the Doctors we'll never re-open," and the second was "It looks like the cure is gonna be worse than the disease." Both these turned out to be correct, and this is why Trump is so exceptional; because he has the experience to know that "experts" cannot be trusted (same for climate change). John Kennedy felt the same way after his father took one of his sisters for a little recommended surgery on her brain, because her father was afraid her suggestability would wind up getting her pregnant. The result was a botched Lobotomy, and JFK's sister was turned into a vegetable. After that Kennedy never trusted "experts" again, and we are lucky to have Trump as he thinks similarly.

As for the science (which Fauci will not tell us) it is well known that the virus was altered to increase it's transmisability, and that it was released by accident from the Viral Institute in Wuhan. No such lab is ever safe. They all leak. From the years 1960 until 1980 every cancer lab in the world was contaminated with a particular strain of cancer cells which infected all their cell lines and negated decades of research. This was the "HEMA cell," which was an ideosyncratic cancer cell taken from a woman in Baltimore in the 1950s and is so robust that it eventually invaded every cell line being used in every cancer research lab in the world. It's the same today with "COVID 19."

As for virulence, it is not a particularly virulent virus. The reasons why so many people died at the beginning was because there was no standard procedure for treatment. The mechanism of death is exaggerated immune response, as in 1919. However, since the last 100 years medicine has never had to seek a method of treating that mode of death, and Fauci and his kind don't want to admit that. So they play down any positive results from different experimental treatments involving any existing drugs or plasma. Fauci claims all the positive results from plasma are due to "the power of the placebo effect" even when the patient is unconscious when the plasma is administered LOL. Outside of the US your chances of survival are pretty good as clinicians can experiment with dozens of different anti-inflammatory or immuo-suppressive drugs to save you. But if you're in the US, all you can be given is Redesivir because it happened by chance to be undergoing it's Stage Three FDA trials when the epidemic happened.

The average age of people in Europe who have died is over eighty years old. Only if you are old and very sick already will this virus kill you if you get medical treatment. If you don't get treatment than you can die if you are in your fifties, but younger than that and your chances of dying are very slim even if you have symptoms and receive no medical treatment.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 02:40 PM   #96
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Good wicket !!!

Nicely played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
After the Lockdown was imposed per the advise of "Dr. Fauci" (who has turned out to be a double-dealing, celebrity hound faker) Trump made two amazing statements. One was "if we listen to the Doctors we'll never re-open," and the second was "It looks like the cure is gonna be worse than the disease." Both these turned out to be correct, and this is why Trump is so exceptional; because he has the experience to know that "experts" cannot be trusted (same for climate change). John Kennedy felt the same way after his father took one of his sisters for a little recommended surgery on her brain, because her father was afraid her suggestability would wind up getting her pregnant. The result was a botched Lobotomy, and JFK's sister was turned into a vegetable. After that Kennedy never trusted "experts" again, and we are lucky to have Trump as he thinks similarly.

As for the science (which Fauci will not tell us) it is well known that the virus was altered to increase it's transmisability, and that it was released by accident from the Viral Institute in Wuhan. No such lab is ever safe. They all leak. From the years 1960 until 1980 every cancer lab in the world was contaminated with a particular strain of cancer cells which infected all their cell lines and negated decades of research. This was the "HEMA cell," which was an ideosyncratic cancer cell taken from a woman in Baltimore in the 1950s and is so robust that it eventually invaded every cell line being used in every cancer research lab in the world. It's the same today with "COVID 19."

As for virulence, it is not a particularly virulent virus. The reasons why so many people died at the beginning was because there was no standard procedure for treatment. The mechanism of death is exaggerated immune response, as in 1919. However, since the last 100 years medicine has never had to seek a method of treating that mode of death, and Fauci and his kind don't want to admit that. So they play down any positive results from different experimental treatments involving any existing drugs or plasma. Fauci claims all the positive results from plasma are due to "the power of the placebo effect" even when the patient is unconscious when the plasma is administered LOL. Outside of the US your chances of survival are pretty good as clinicians can experiment with dozens of different anti-inflammatory or immuo-suppressive drugs to save you. But if you're in the US, all you can be given is Redesivir because it happened by chance to be undergoing it's Stage Three FDA trials when the epidemic happened.

The average age of people in Europe who have died is over eighty years old. Only if you are old and very sick already will this virus kill you if you get medical treatment. If you don't get treatment than you can die if you are in your fifties, but younger than that and your chances of dying are very slim even if you have symptoms and receive no medical treatment.
Old 04-18-2021, 07:28 AM   #97
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Wow. Smh �� deff Why_Yes_I_Would_NEVER not for 5000. Some of These men have been kicked off social media...run out of family to run off... run out of real world friends to debate... just mad...entitled..... so they have to come here?!?!!?..... and troll far right extremist bullshit on a hoe board.... on a damn hoe board. Lmao... Like how the hell have the local mods let this turn into this. Wow.... How and just fucking why??? Not getting much pussy eh?? Go check out other cities to get an idea of what this section is supposed to look like. This isn't it. A couple political posts is one thing. Every single post in this section is another..a bit insane. A provider can comment 2 times the same comment. Or even similar and boom shell get infractions for trolling but this ass hat smearing shit all over the place and he's just given free reign. Gross.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 03:25 PM   #98
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

The sandbox is a little more loose on staying on topic than other forums. It had been a dead thread since October of last year until you decided to add your 2 cents.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 07:40 PM   #99
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRiley View Post
Oh Wow. Smh �� deff Why_Yes_I_Would_NEVER not for 5000. Some of These men have been kicked off social media...run out of family to run off... run out of real world friends to debate... just mad...entitled..... so they have to come here?!?!!?..... and troll far right extremist bullshit on a hoe board.... on a damn hoe board. Lmao... Like how the hell have the local mods let this turn into this. Wow.... How and just fucking why??? Not getting much pussy eh?? Go check out other cities to get an idea of what this section is supposed to look like. This isn't it. A couple political posts is one thing. Every single post in this section is another..a bit insane. A provider can comment 2 times the same comment. Or even similar and boom shell get infractions for trolling but this ass hat smearing shit all over the place and he's just given free reign. Gross.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
The sandbox is a little more loose on staying on topic than other forums. It had been a dead thread since October of last year until you decided to add your 2 cents.
Just keepin' Austin Weird
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 01:59 PM   #100
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG - that was way too funny
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 10:51 AM   #101
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Thank you for your contribution, but uhmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRiley View Post
Oh Wow. ... this ass hat smearing shit all over the place ...

Learn to discern
Old 05-30-2021, 02:12 PM   #102
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Why! Where you been?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 09:44 AM   #103
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Ooops! Sorry about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Why! Where you been?
Didn't see your query as I have you on the ignore list. (You still are) I just happened over here without being logged in.

To answer your question: Managing and marshaling resources mostly - for the long dark winter ahead. Also, been trying to get my score from the low 600's up into the 700's.

Here's hoping you can break 200 in the next decade or two.
Do you still miss me...
Old 06-04-2021, 07:08 PM   #104
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Didn't see your query as I have you on the ignore list. (You still are) I just happened over here without being logged in.

To answer your question: Managing and marshaling resources mostly - for the long dark winter ahead. Also, been trying to get my score from the low 600's up into the 700's.

Here's hoping you can break 200 in the next decade or two.
Do you still miss me...

Well, good luck with that.

Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women