Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2019, 06:33 AM   #8431
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
Definitely but they are similar players. I thought Weeden had a good enough arm to stay around. He can sling it!

I heard that yesterday. His ass is about 35 years plus??

One of the bigger on field knocks about you know who was his lack of dedication to film study and understanding the game but I certainly don't disagree that they are similar style players.

I think McCarron is an BoB type QB. Methodical, studious, capable of grasping a complex system. He'll likely never be a full time starter anywhere but can come in and keep the offense moving on short notice or for short spans.
Yeah, Weeden had an arm but at 35 he's getting a little long in the tooth.

The O-line has got to get better and it needs to start with younger players to be sustainable. They can't fill in gaps with over the hill players. The talent pool in this year's draft is pretty deep for tackles. They'll probably pick one up early. Free agency wasn't very deep and there's not a lot left.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 03:57 PM   #8432
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Fells is a 32 yo project TE.

Is Rick Smith still on his "sabbatical?" Sounds like we are overpaying for FAs again. Unless the offensive coordinator comes through it's time to start over again. I can't believe we finished 11-5 last year with the OL, DB and coaching holes we had.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 05:44 PM   #8433
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

11-5 was a fluke for the Texans. They kept pulling those wins out of their ass. They didn't really dominate anyone. They showed who they really were those last few games. When it mattered they choked especially when it came to the Colts. BoB had no answer and got out coached.

The offense needs run blocking. That will help protect Watson but he needs more than lookout blocks on obvious pass plays. He's got to be able to accurately read the defense, know where the hot receiver is and drop back and hit him. Play action just slows things down to pull the LBs in. They aren't likely to bite on 3rd and 8. He needs to show he can fully grasp the system this year or he might not ever "get it". He has to stay upright too with limited contact.

DB's are going to be a problem this year again. As promising as Kevin Johnson seemed to be he can't stay on the field. Jackson is probably better at safety. Corner is going to have to be a priority in the off season or the draft. The other three teams in the south aren't going to keep mailing it in. The Colts can win the division.
Old 04-03-2019, 08:39 PM   #8434
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Kyler Murray as the No 1 overall draft pick? Too short and too small. He may have a good season but he'll get injured quickly.

Who do you think should be the No 1 overall?
Old 04-03-2019, 10:11 PM   #8435
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Kyler Murray as the No 1 overall draft pick? Too short and too small. He may have a good season but he'll get injured quickly.

Who do you think should be the No 1 overall?

The Cardinals have the #1 pick so either they pick Murray or if they trade down then who knows.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 08:42 AM   #8436
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Kingsbury said he'd make him the #1 pick back in October. He was that in love with him.

I don't know. He was deserving of the Heisman no doubt. NFL obviously is a different game. Murray may have speed and accuracy but he'll have to be able to throw from the pocket and take the hits. I have my serious doubts that he can be successful.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/kyler-...6-a5c3fd781aa0
^^^They have him projected as an instant starter even though he didn't participate in any combine drills.
The NFL NEEDS Murray...
Old 04-04-2019, 09:09 AM   #8437
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

I've said for a long time that the same personal drive that makes these guys successful is what makes them unable to walk away when it's time. I think the evidence on concussions is changing the way some think about it.
Murray had guaranteed money if not guaranteed success and a career in MLB. I think his drive to succeed in the NFL is causing him to not make the best personal decision.
Old 04-04-2019, 09:35 AM   #8438
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Damn the height dude can play he will be fine.
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 08:38 PM   #8439
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I've said for a long time that the same personal drive that makes these guys successful is what makes them unable to walk away when it's time. I think the evidence on concussions is changing the way some think about it.
Murray had guaranteed money if not guaranteed success and a career in MLB. I think his drive to succeed in the NFL is causing him to not make the best personal decision.
Was he going to get paid NFL starting QB money while he struggled through AA ball? Charlie Ward probably doubled his career money sitting on the bench for Spurs. And can walk with his grand kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone420 View Post
Damn the height dude can play he will be fine.
Oh he can play but can he last? Watching him take snaps under center when he was with A&M looked like he was a small time high school player. He bulked up but he's still three inches shorter than Mayfield. I noticed Mayfield got intercepted once defenses figured out he threw low balls on intermediate routes.
Old 04-25-2019, 09:01 PM   #8440
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Wtf??????? Alabama State right tackle????? Wtmf???????? Fuck the Texans!!!! Greedy still available, the Florida tackle still available. Wtmf?????
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 09:53 AM   #8441
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Wtf??????? Alabama State right tackle????? Wtmf???????? Fuck the Texans!!!! Greedy still available, the Florida tackle still available. Wtmf?????

OL had to be their priority. Greedy would have been a luxury they don't have but yeah they left 4 or 5 higher graded tackles "could become instant starters" for Tytus who was graded as "has a chance to become a starter".

I think what they like are the quickness, athleticism and the versatility of Tytus. He played HS ball as a QB and also played basketball. He redshirted as a TE but managed to work his way to start several games his RS freshman year at RT. He's played both sides of the ball, been pretty consistent and healthy. His knocks are lack of strength and unrefined technique which can be corrected and if corrected he can be really good...at some point. Problem is they need a sure starter this year, not a project. They left a couple of sure starters on the board. FA field is thin for OL. Unless they can improve vastly and stay healthy Watson will be getting hit a lot...Again.
Old 04-26-2019, 12:13 PM   #8442
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

They Better have gotten this correct!!! I am not as pissed today as I was yesterday but still they better have got this right!!!!

Hoping for a CB, OL and RB tonight.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 02:08 PM   #8443
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

The USA Today mock draft has the Texans taking RB David Montgomery from Iowa State at 54 and C Elgton Jenkins from Mississippi State at 55. I'd be happy with both those picks.
Montgomery is a durable 3 down back and Jenkins can play any position on the line.

CBs seem to be a dime a dozen this year. Greedy is at the top of that list but he won't make it past the first couple of picks tonight. The Texans won't give up a pick to move up to get him. They don't think that way. They'll take the best available CB in the third round probably.
Old 04-26-2019, 03:12 PM   #8444
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

I'm not too upset with the pick ..... OL has to be their top priority as it's all about protecting Watson ..... wouldn't be a bad idea to grab another OL or two as that was a very weak group last season .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 12:57 PM   #8445
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
OL had to be their priority. Greedy would have been a luxury they don't have but yeah they left 4 or 5 higher graded tackles "could become instant starters" for Tytus who was graded as "has a chance to become a starter".

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
I'm not too upset with the pick ..... OL has to be their top priority as it's all about protecting Watson ..... wouldn't be a bad idea to grab another OL or two as that was a very weak group last season .....
Is Rick Smith still drafting? The problem with our 1st rd pick is we should have traded down for him. Do we have relationships with other teams were we can do this? We also got leap frogged for the best OL. I don't mind picking for need but we also need to pick for value.

In reviewing the draft grades I noticed that a lot of teams got "A"s or "A+". Does anyone ever do a 5 year review to see how accurate these experts are? If so, please post a link.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women