Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-01-2020, 10:24 AM   #871
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

That's incorrect Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnews69 View Post
As a fellow monger said in another board.

"These women despise us."

They just don't have another way to make a living.
Old 08-01-2020, 07:42 PM   #872
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Not at all. I love all my former clients. I've been retired for a couple of years but I still keep in touch with a few of them. They were all lovely gentlemen that I was very fortunate to meet. Please note - they were gentlemen - a lost art for some as evidenced by certain posts in the political forum.
On that we agree! Thank you.
Old 08-01-2020, 08:19 PM   #873
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Awww Yssup errrrrr I mean Python - that's wishful thinking on your part - haha. Here's a pic of your hero - enjoy!
Attachment 873004
Old 08-01-2020, 08:33 PM   #874
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnews69 View Post
She cannot get over that "Aunt Ghislaine" didn't recruit her a few years ago because she was already way past her peak
I bet Hell Hen had to retire when she was sick of punters putting a bag over her head, before they got down to business. Should have retired 20 yrs ago.
Old 08-01-2020, 09:53 PM   #875
foxnews69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson View Post
I bet Hell Hen had to retire when she was sick of punters putting a bag over her head, before they got down to business. Should have retired 20 yrs ago.
You cracked me up!!!!

Your comment reminded me of something a classmate told me when I was in high school. The story went something like that.

"Hey. Did I tell you that I have a friend with benefits?"

Answer.

"No. Good for you!!!"

He tells me.

"That is the good news. The bad news is that she is but ugly. She is so ugly that every time we fuck I have to do the cabbage on her?"

I ask.

"The cabbage?"

He says.

"Yes the cabbage. I have her wear a long skirt and when we fuck I lift her skirt so that it covers her face!!!"

So the last guys that babooshka saw did "the bag on her."
Old 08-02-2020, 06:44 AM   #876
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Although I disagree with Ellen on virtually ALL political subjects and have said so frequently, please keep personal attacks on her out of your posts. Otherwise, you sound like Trump. I'm not looking to get into an argument with you on the appropriateness of such posts and I'm not trying to be Ellen's white knight.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:08 AM   #877
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Although I disagree with Ellen on virtually ALL political subjects and have said so frequently, please keep personal attacks on her out of your posts. Otherwise, you sound like Trump. I'm not looking to get into an argument with you on the appropriateness of such posts and I'm not trying to be Ellen's white knight.
Agreed, sir, and that should apply equally to all members of this forum and across this entire site. Ellen deserves all the respect and courtesy she extends to others.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:42 AM   #878
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I was looking for a news article this morning on a young man who came to America from overseas and became an American citizen. I can't find it but the jest of it was that when asked what he loved about America he said "freedom" and when asked what he did not like about America he said " Americans have a lack of respect for each other."

He's right and I've been guilty of it myself. So today I'm helping out at the food bank in San Antonio again. There is alot of respect for one another there. And helping others is a way to get back on track. So I'm going to practice what I preach.
Old 08-03-2020, 05:32 AM   #879
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

If it wasn’t for the incompetence and total denial of the pandemic by Trump and his rabid enablers, there wouldn’t be any need for folks to rush off to wherever in Texas to help out desperate folks in need, with food banks.
But that’s what we’ve got. It’s affected plenty of Trump voters and not just democratic voters. Trump has turned this country into a laughing stock in no time. Isn’t the US supposed to be the richest country on the planet ?
Maybe it’s more like we have too many greedy folks who want to loot the relief package to line their own pockets. Instead of helping out working families who have lost their jobs.
No wonder his numbers are way down.
Whats his solution, his plan ?
He hasn’t got one.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:02 AM   #880
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Have you noticed that these selfless acts of charity from the right are beginning to take place after 150,000+ deaths? While a percentage of rabid Trump worshipers still deny the science and medical evidence (on display in our own political forum), it is encouraging to see that some are beginning to fear for their own lives. Thank you Python, sir. You kKe excellent points.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:33 AM   #881
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Poverty did not begin with Trump. Food Banks did not start with Trump. School children that cannot afford school lunches did not begin with Trump. Charity did not begin with Trump.
Being a laughing stock in the world did not begin with Trump.
The pandemic ( China Virus) did not start with Trump.

So, do tell, what is Bidens plan to save the world?

Quote:
If it wasn’t for the incompetence and total denial of the pandemic by Trump and his rabid enablers, there wouldn’t be any need for folks to rush off to wherever in Texas to help out desperate folks in need, with food banks.
But that’s what we’ve got. It’s affected plenty of Trump voters and not just democratic voters. Trump has turned this country into a laughing stock in no time. Isn’t the US supposed to be the richest country on the planet ?
Maybe it’s more like we have too many greedy folks who want to loot the relief package to line their own pockets. Instead of helping out working families who have lost their jobs.
No wonder his numbers are way down.
Whats his solution, his plan ?
He hasn’t got one.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:40 AM   #882
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

So this week Biden was suppose to announce his V.P. pick but he put it off for anouther week. I'm going to guess (it's only a guess) that he's going for Karen Bass or Val Demings.
I can say for certain - it ain't gonna be Warren.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:42 AM   #883
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
So this week Biden was suppose to announce his V.P. pick but he put it off for anouther week. I'm going to guess (it's only a guess) that he's going for Karen Bass or Val Demings.
I can say for certain - it ain't gonna be Warren.
The Senate is in play in November if Trump's ratings do not improve. If Warren is the VP choice and Biden wins, the Republican governor of Massachusetts will name a Republican to replace Warren making it more difficult to take control of the Senate.
Old 08-03-2020, 05:45 PM   #884
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I think the Senate will stay for the R's. I don't think it will flip. I think they would need to flip 3 or 4 seats for that to happen and I don't think the D's will be able to accomplish that.

Poll gives Democrats bad news in key Senate race https://news.yahoo.com/poll-gives-de...wer&soc_trk=ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The Senate is in play in November if Trump's ratings do not improve. If Warren is the VP choice and Biden wins, the Republican governor of Massachusetts will name a Republican to replace Warren making it more difficult to take control of the Senate.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:59 PM   #885
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

The fake polls and the lsm all have an agenda. That is to make Trump look like he cant win and create malaise in voters. Didnt happen 4 yrs. ago and really wont work this time! Biden is a buffoon. Get ready for 4 more yrs. of Trump and replacing more Supreme court justices! Starting with the death of ruthie!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women