Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2020, 10:53 AM   #1
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Even if Chump wins . . . .

he's going to lose.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/whisper-d...143759275.html
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 05:34 PM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Typical disrespect from the left. If these same things were said about odummer while he was president. The left would be using terms like racism and etc.. Funny the double standards the left and lsm have.
Odummer was a "community organizer" that was elected president. All he did was divide America! That division is still causing problems today.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 08:50 PM   #3
foxnews69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

I am glad that President Covid is sinking in the polls.

However, I would like to warn the people that want him out NOT to dismiss him and take a Trump defeat for granted.

I have the theory (without evidence so more of a suspicion) that Hillary (whom I did not support and, personally think, that she is far worse that Trump) may have lost on some key states because her fervent supporters became complacent and believed the polls thinking that a victory by Hillary would be a done deal. I bet you that many of her supporters stayed home celebrating Hillary's victory while Trump's faithful went to vote.

Please don't make that mistake and be surprised by four more years of this.
foxnews69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 06:28 AM   #4
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnews69 View Post
I am glad that President Covid is sinking in the polls.

However, I would like to warn the people that want him out NOT to dismiss him and take a Trump defeat for granted.

I have the theory (without evidence so more of a suspicion) that Hillary (whom I did not support and, personally think, that she is far worse that Trump) may have lost on some key states because her fervent supporters became complacent and believed the polls thinking that a victory by Hillary would be a done deal. I bet you that many of her supporters stayed home celebrating Hillary's victory while Trump's faithful went to vote.

Please don't make that mistake and be surprised by four more years of this.
True words. The rather incredible 2018 midterm turnout to me was a rebuke of Trump rather than support of the House and Senate candidates. Trump supporters hope that the seemingly lack of enthusiasm for Biden will keep his supporters home. Good luck with that train of thought. I predict a voter turnout in 2020 far surpasssing that of 2016. Hopefully that will be enough to put Biden in the White House.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 08:12 AM   #5
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Forthcoming chicanery from the Trump campaign nonwithstanding, I think Biden could shoot Trump in the middle of Black Lives Matter Avenue and he’d still get elected,
BJonesBaby is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 08:19 AM   #6
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Typical disrespect from the left. If these same things were said about odummer while he was president. The left would be using terms like racism and etc.. Funny the double standards the left and lsm have.
Odummer was a "community organizer" that was elected president. All he did was divide America! That division is still causing problems today.
Obama was a State Senator in Illinois and a member of the United States Senate.

The division was not caused by Obama, but by “patriots” like Mitch McConnell, who couldn’t believe there was a man of color in the Lily White House, and people like many of today’s working class Trump supporters, clinging desperately to the antiquated idea of white privilege.

Trump is the most dangerous person on the planet, but Trumpism is the evil moreso than the man himself.
Old 07-09-2020, 04:44 PM   #7
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJonesBaby View Post
Obama was a State Senator in Illinois and a member of the United States Senate.

The division was not caused by Obama, but by “patriots” like Mitch McConnell, who couldn’t believe there was a man of color in the Lily White House, and people like many of today’s working class Trump supporters, clinging desperately to the antiquated idea of white privilege.

Trump is the most dangerous person on the planet, but Trumpism is the evil moreso than the man himself.
Always can tell who is a perpetual victim and who watches too much cnn and msnbc!
Old 07-10-2020, 11:42 AM   #8
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Okay, WD. It is time you are called out on your name "Dixie". We all know what you are trying to say with that hateful moniker.
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 11:42 AM   #9
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Trump will win again. All he needs is his 40 percent base. Biden is a catastrophy for Dems. His positions are so far radical that even independents will flee from him. Independents are appalled by BLM and political correctness. Approval ratings of Trump have absolutely nothing to do with the choice the voters will have to make. Voting for Biden is the same as voting for Al Sharpton.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 03:16 PM   #10
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
Okay, WD. It is time you are called out on your name "Dixie". We all know what you are trying to say with that hateful moniker.
Old 07-10-2020, 04:53 PM   #11
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Always can tell who is a perpetual victim and who watches too much cnn and msnbc!
Excuse me? Do we know each other?

I agree with Biden: the November election is a battle for the soul of this nation. Voters are not only going to speak out against Trump, but those his unprecedented behavior has enabled. The Trumpists had their chance and have all but ruined America. I do not believe it will happen again.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women