Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2020, 04:10 AM   #1
lindseyjaymes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 533916
My ECCIE Reviews
Default NEED A STRONG, AMAZING FEMALE FRIEND & MENTOR - IS THIS YOU?

WANTED:

A strong-minded, smart female in the Houston area that thinks of themselves as "business savvy" and experienced in the world of HOBBYING! This female should ideally have a local incall (that is not a hotel, motel, or airbnb) they are willing to share with a responsible, experienced provider 4-5 days a week (10-15 hours)- anywhere in the Houston area (open to Galleria area, Montrose, Energy Corridor, Spring, the Woodlands, etc).This Houston Woman should be Friendly, flexible, and easy to get along with and **most important** --> willing to befriend and share their HOBBYING knowledge & client list with a new provider in Houston

WHY/WHO:

I am Lindsey Jaymes- a newbie to Houston & to the "Hobby".... I am currently seeking a new friend & mentor - a Houston woman that has an incall location they want to share I need an easy-going, professional provider that is patiently willing to mentor me and help me learn this crazy new world. Relocating to Houston during the height of the CoVid-19 epidemic has not been the most welcoming experience. As you know, city ordinances continue to limit local businesses and looks of confusion, panic, and fear remain on Houston's residents faces in our fare city and little miss Lindsey's friendly smiles and conversation starters are met with awkward silences and suspicious looks of fear as they clutch their face maks and make sure they are adhering to the social distancing etiquette constantly surrounding us. The result for a person new to Houston (and embarking on a new career path) --> ?? Isolation & an identity crisis of epic proportions. Sadly, there is no end in sight--- and that's where YOU come in.

I'm not asking for a miracle. I am, however, asking for.......,....

1. An INCALL location to share 4-5 days a week possibly 8-10 hours total hours total

2. A MENTOR & FRIEND I need a "mamma-bear" type person that will be my friend & mentor (as cheesy as this sounds - I decided when writing this post that I'm just gonna swallow my pride & cheesey self and go all in) --> Lindsey Jaymes needs a buddy... I'm in desperate need of an experienced, caring FRIEND and MENTOR that can teach me about the world of "hobbying" and can show me the ropes & knows their way around this big city and industry.... Someone willing to share their wealth of knowledge with me! Pay it forward

In the short time I've been in Houston, I have managed to establish a few quality clients (see oh2 & eccie reviews), but I still want to build my business and make a name for myself. My hopes are that my new mentor share her client list (if she's ever not available and wants to refer her client to someone else) and help me add a few more quality clients to my weekly visits. I also need help marketing, screening, and booking. I need to know what sites are best, what screening processes are most effective, and how is this balanced and prioritized when the main focus needs to be on service? I need some guidance & I'm a fast learner who's willing to follow direction & instructions.
**Also, quick sidenote - I need a 4Hands PlayMate! : I'm always having clients ask me for a 4hand special and want to see me and another female have fun with him, ya know the drill....I personally have a blast playing with another hot female & this would be another money-maker I could add to my menu. Everybody wins

To wrap it up (finally), I realize the novel I just wrote sounds overwhelming & like a lot of work... You may be thinking - hold up - what's in it for me? Why waste my time or take a chance with some newbie girl that's clueless & naive and risks my reputation and my time? I get it - it is a risk and there are no guarantees, but here's what I can tell you - the risk you take is nothing compared to the payout potential I can offer. I am worth it. Here's why- > whoever decides to respond to this & take a risk with a random newbie to Houston who's a total rookie and greener than green in the hobbying world... lol If you are good to me & take a chance on me, you will have made a real friend for LIFE. Having me in your corner - getting me on your team- results in HUGE PAYOUTS that will only become evident as time unfolds and I prove myself by being good to you - we will both be the lucky ones.

I am NOT at all interested in fast money and a quick gig with an even quicker departure... I am looking for something lasting with a strong, solid foundation - I don't want a "gig" - I want the opposite. I want to build something real and lasting that I devote my time and energy into and eventually makes us both a lucrative income with an established name in the industry. And more importantly, business aside, I want to make a real friend with a fun, cool female. As cheesy as this may sound, investing time and energy into some strong female bonds is as important to me as building some good clients that consistently book appointments. I am a good friend, fiercely loyal and sincere, trustworthy, and dependable. I am a good listener, hardworking employee, passionate lover, meticulous planner, and a thoughtful confidant to all those that have earned it and are deserving.

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to read and reflect on this. If any of this post describes you or someone you know, please text me at 832-271-3369. I look forward to hearing from you and meeting today, the sooner the better.
I'm ready to start something new & life changing today. I hope this is YOU!
lindseyjaymes is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women