Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47550
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2012, 11:01 AM   #31
Abe Normal
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSarah View Post
That's hilarious and so true.... Damn, I need to check the board more often. Thus is great!

And Sarah, since you will be checking these boards often, I hope you like tongue jobs, cause one of these days I'm gonna sit you on my face for hours, LOL
Abe Normal is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:47 PM   #32
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the post Amber. I agree 100%. However, I agree with ufriend. I wish the gentlemen would do their research before spending time with these ladies who ruins it for the rest of us. A majority of these ladies are either fake, rob the gentlemen, get his info. and try to blackmail him, or cheats him of his time and etc. Because of that, the guys paint us all with the same brush which causes them to not trust any of us. I could not have said it better than Mssisslm and I would also like to add that some gentlemen complain because the more classier and reputable ladies are too expensive. Yet, they also complain because the other girl they called is in a shady part of town in a low budget motel room and she looked dirty and like a streetwalker. You can't have it both ways. If you would like to visit us in a nice area of town in a classy establishment where you don't have to worry about getting robbed or your car stolen and we are well dressed, nails nicely done, hair and make-up looking nice, and we look beautiful for you, that cost money. Not to mention the sexy outfits, personal products, items that you can only buy at a novelty store, and the like that we buy to be more accommodating. Myself as well as others are pretty selective and only visit with a handful of clients a week. Therefore, we don't make as much money as some. As someone I know once said to another fellow hobbyist, if you don't like a providers rates, then don't visit with them. But, don't whine and complain either when the low budget ladies aren't what you were hoping for. This is just my 2 cents worth. I hope I didn't offend anyone. If I did I apologize.
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:00 AM   #33
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Passion View Post
... I am proud of you for having balls. ...
Hey, hey, hey. Stop it now. That's how bad mental images get started...
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:07 AM   #34
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette View Post
...Because of that, the guys paint us all with the same brush which causes them to not trust any of us. I could not have said it better than Mssisslm and I would also like to add that some gentlemen complain because the more classier and reputable ladies are too expensive. ...
Not really. The classier and reputable guys don't paint you all the same and don't complain about rates. Agree?
Old 08-21-2012, 02:55 AM   #35
raventemptress
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141882
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Way to Say it Loud and Proud Girl!

Very Classy and smart Girl! I love my independence and can't imagine it being any other way. Its nice to see someone voice what we all think. Im on your band wagon too Amber!!!
raventemptress is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:02 AM   #36
Lady Scarlet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 122514
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Correction

I agree with both JD and Juliette. JD, I believe what Juliette was trying to say is that some of the guys paint us all with the same brush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDNorthface View Post
Not really. The classier and reputable guys don't paint you all the same and don't complain about rates. Agree?
Lady Scarlet is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:16 AM   #37
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyandmistressscarlet View Post
I agree with both JD and Juliette. JD, I believe what Juliette was trying to say is that some of the guys paint us all with the same brush.
Oh I fully realize that. And I certainly wasn't disagreeing with her or admonishing her post. I just wanted her to hear someone say that not all guys think that. Most of the experienced guys around the Mid TN area, and probably everywhere, see right through those posts and those types of ladies. No worries.

And I do apologize, Lady, for missing your introductory thread. With the permission of the OP not to hijack her thread, I'll add my welcome and hello at this point. So glad you found the board. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Nice posts everyone.

Hope your Tuesdays are great.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #38
Lady Scarlet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 122514
My ECCIE Reviews

Smart man. I wish more gentlemen had the same views. It would make things so much easier. I know of several gentlemen who spends time with this type of ladies at least once a week and they end up not getting their money's worth or getting robbed. Yet, they try another lady the next time and the same thing happens again and again and again. If they had just spent a little bit more money and visited with a more reputable lady, they would not left her presence disappointed, wouldn't have wasted so much time and money beforehand and there would not be a reason to fear of any danger whatsoever.

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
― Albert Einstein
Lady Scarlet is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 02:09 PM   #39
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Still, Amber's post is timely and on the mark. Some ladies, because of their choice to be managed, complicate the works greatly.

I always applaud when anyone takes a stand against any subversion to this heaven we've created. Great post, Amber.

And, looking back over this thread, is it just me or is Tennessee just a great place to live and play?
Old 08-22-2012, 04:31 AM   #40
mike1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Scarlet View Post
Hun there is world of difference between a true provider and cheap. I would never paint all you excellent providers like that. Glad I know some of you, because it has always been an excellent experiance......Beth, Juilette and others , they make you feel safe.
mike1701 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 03:27 PM   #41
PinkKitten
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 30384
My ECCIE Reviews

"Some ladies, because of their choice to be managed, complicate the works greatly"

Odd statement a naive understanding of this industry.
Lack of choice, through coercion, manipulation, threats of violence, physical/mental violence, etc is not a choice.

Jus sayin...

~Peace & Love~

Quote:
Still, Amber's post is timely and on the mark. Some ladies, because of their choice to be managed, complicate the works greatly.

I always applaud when anyone takes a stand against any subversion to this heaven we've created. Great post, Amber.

And, looking back over this thread, is it just me or is Tennessee just a great place to live and play?
PinkKitten is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 03:40 PM   #42
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkKitten View Post
"Some ladies, because of their choice to be managed, complicate the works greatly"

Odd statement a naive understanding of this industry.
Lack of choice, through coercion, manipulation, threats of violence, physical/mental violence, etc is not a choice.

Jus sayin...

~Peace & Love~
Ah, yes. Hence my use of the word, "some." To mean otherwise would have necessitated the use of the word, "all." Or no word at all, just a simple, "Ladies, because of their choice." Not all choose such; but, some do. You would agree?
Old 08-22-2012, 03:56 PM   #43
PinkKitten
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I assume you're speculating on a world you have little experience in/with.
From my experience, very few may choose to do so for a short short period but those few that initially wanted to be managed quickly want out and are unable to out of fear.
Get it..?

Quote:
Ah, yes. Hence my use of the word, "some." To mean otherwise would have necessitated the use of the word, "all." Or no word at all, just a simple, "Ladies, because of their choice." Not all choose such; but, some do. You would agree?
Old 08-22-2012, 04:00 PM   #44
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkKitten View Post
... very few may choose to do so for a short short period ...
Very few? Would that fit the definition of 'some?'

Try not to be so haughty. It's backfired on you before, now hasn't it?
Old 08-22-2012, 04:14 PM   #45
PinkKitten
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Call it what you want...I made my point very clear....learn from it.
It appears that others have issues with your previous post on this very thread.

"backfired"....ummm, you are wrong and suggest you stop planting seeds of ill-will/negativity.

Nonetheless, I shared my insight in regards to pimping....that is my concern, not you......sorry

Quote:
Very few? Would that fit the definition of 'some?'

Try not to be so haughty. It's backfired on you before, now hasn't it?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women