Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2013, 07:13 AM   #46
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
Specifically; there was a provider from Houston, Tx who would place alerts on guys for things they said in a post, or some other ridiculous reason or another...reasons, mind you, that failed miserably as far as meeting the "Alert/Blacklist" criteria....but they've been blacklisted and that provider never had any direct interaction with these guys....just didn't care for what they said in something they posted. In so doing, this provider pretty-much killed the usefulness of those sites with her bullshit alerts, because she diluted the quality of information...
Yeah, she kinda slipped a Mikki into that system.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:37 AM   #47
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamatide View Post
I support anything to keep you ladies safe. Instead of review of clients maybe a standardize questionaire for each clients which includes all providers concerns.

Since I do not do reviews I rely on P411 for screening.

Good luck with your suggestion.
+1
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #48
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

I think it's a good idea, actually. I don't know how much texting and emailing about our private stuff you ladies do and I'm not sure what you ask for from another Provider about us clients.

Whereas we guys review you ladies for your TCB and BCD skills, incalls, accurate pics I think to set this up for the ladies to review us would mainly be to know if we're safe, reliable, clean, on time, etc. Leave out the Activities and our personal info like our phone#.

It would take a while and several reviews for a client to get a "rep" one way or the other but it sure might save you ladies time on screening.

I got nothing to hide; I say go for it.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:37 PM   #49
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

It's a horrible idea.
95% of the alerts I read here and on the other sites are utter bullshit, and could be/ could have been avoided had one or both parties exercised a little sense and decency. I have been hooking for 5 years off and on and has never had an alert written on me and never had to write one either.

You put too much faith in the system my dear.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:13 PM   #50
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
It's a horrible idea.
95% of the alerts I read here and on the other sites are utter bullshit, and could be/ could have been avoided had one or both parties exercised a little sense and decency. I have been hooking for 5 years off and on and has never had an alert written on me and never had to write one either.

You put too much faith in the system my dear.
This is not about alerts...it would be another tool for Providers to screen clients. Should something happen that is alert-worthy, then post it there. You ladies give each other info about us guys anyway; why not make it more convenient for yourselves?

And it should be completely off limits to clients.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #51
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

So let me get this straight... What would we be posting, a rundown of our sessions.? I am trying to understand.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:16 PM   #52
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Quote:
So let me get this straight... What would we be posting, a rundown of our sessions.? I am trying to understand.
It would not be a description of Activities, unless y'all want to add that in. It would be more like:

He followed my wishes on how to contact me for an appointment.
He showed up on time.
He was clean and courteous.
He left the correct donation and didn't haggle my fee.
He brought gifts.
He left a tip.
He respected my time and left when our session was over.

There could be "Yes" and "No" check boxes next to these and even a box for Additional Comments.

Anything else you can think of, you ladies should suggest it. This could be set up as a Client Showcase, alphabetical style. So if you want to see me, click on "P" and all my "reviews" would be there.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:27 PM   #53
JuiceBoxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 189286

ROUND and BROWN JUICY BOOTY NEW 2 THE HOBBY

New Creole beauty ready to please you in anyway coming to a city near you.

My name is Cherish

Height: 5'11

Weight: 150 lbs

Measurements 36C-28-48

Trust me I'm NO amateur and I LOVE what I do. I can turn your fantasies into a romantic reality =)

I enjoy the luxury of romance and the allure of erotic exploration. I treat men as Gentleman and expect to be treated like a Lady. A unique combination of femininity and down-to-earth personality, playful and eager to please. I am the breath of fresh air that you are thirsty for. So, what are you waiting for? Im what you've been waiting to see. Let me satisfy you in everyway. =)

Incalls//Verify me spcl 80 roses hh 125 roses hr 180 roses

mrswicked91@
JuiceBoxx is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:43 PM   #54
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

LMMFBO! Did she just drop an Ad on our collective asses?

That's just too funny!

(psst, Miss JuiceBoxx, there is an area for verified providers to post their ads. It is called the Providers Ad area and The Weekend Lineup. They are available in whichever city you care to post in. You're really supposed to keep your ads posted in those two places, hun)

Good Luck,
SKF

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:08 AM   #55
gfx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 148504
My ECCIE Reviews

Client's Handle:
Date of Visit:
Preferred Method of Contact:
Email Address:
Profile:
City, State:
Was the Appointment On-Time?
Activities:
Scheduled Length of Visit:
Donation:
Approximate age of Client:
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background:
Client Description:
Tool Size: Length: Girth:

Would You Recommend this Client?
Was the client polite?
Did the client have good hygiene?
manscaping? Y/N
Did the client tip?

Public comments:
Private comments:
gfx is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:48 AM   #56
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfx View Post
Client's Handle:
Date of Visit:
Email Address:
Profile:
City, State:
Activities:
Scheduled Length of Visit:
Donation:
Smoking Status:
Client Description:

Was the client polite?
manscaping? Y/N
Did the client tip?

Public comments:
Private comments:
Hmmm...will you take our word for it or will you be doing the measuring? If so, should I bring my own yardstick?
Old 11-18-2013, 07:56 PM   #57
KeepinItReal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I am going to have to agree with Daphne on this one. What exactly would the ladies be posting. Let me break this down, if I may

Quote:
Client's Handle: Which handle, I don't give every lady I see from here my p411 ID and vise versa.
Date of Visit: Why would this matter to next lady at all and some of us don't put exact dates in our reviews for certain reasons
Preferred Method of Contact: This will also vary from lady to lady, just because I can pick up the phone and hit up my ATF, doesn't mean I will do that with others
Email Address: Why would you need this if this isn't how I plan to contact you.
Profile:
City, State: Wouldn't this depend on where you are located, I rarely hobby in the city I live in and the few ladies that lnow where I live better damn well not give that out without my permission.
Location: Location of what, my place. Once again the ones that have been to my place better not be releasing that info to anyone.
Type of Visit: This also changes from lady to lady.
Activities: This very YMMV for me, just because I eat my ATF's pussy forever doesn't mean that the next lady will get DATY at all. This is strictly our decision to make and believe me when I tell you that every lady does not get the DICK the same way.
Scheduled Length of Visit: Just because I scheduled a 3 hr appt with the last lady doesn't mean I would want to be around another lady for that long
Donation: Wouldn't this depend on what your rate is, unless you want to start paying us to Fuck you, JS
Smoking Status: How would she know and why would she care
Client Description:

Was the client polite?
manscaping? Y/N
Did the client tip? Just because she got a tip doesn't mean that you will get one, tips are earned my dear and not automatic from me

Public comments:
Private comments: These things here are the real kicker for me. You ladies need to realize that not only do we pay for pussy, but for some of us the descretion is just as important. There is no way in hell would I want any of my info posted somewhere on a hooker board for any lady to see. Just like there are shady clients, some of you ladies are shady as fuck also, trust me, I know from experience and I like the fact that I get to choose who has my info and who doesn't. I get that you lady take a big risk seeing random guys that you don't know, I really do, but you are also getting paid to do so. It is up to you ladies to set your boundaries on how you handle your business.

For instance, if you having trouble getting references to get back to you, then you need to let your potential clients know that you need ample time to screen. There are a few ladies that list that they need at least 24 hours notice before seeing new clients and when I want to see one of those ladies I make sure I prescreen well in advance so when I do have time to see them, that part is already taken care of. IMHO listing a clients info on this board or any other board, for any lady to see is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard of in this hobby.
KeepinItReal is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:21 AM   #58
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Quote:
Client's Handle:
City, State:
Type of Visit:
Activities:
Donation:
Smoking Status:
Client Description:

Was the client polite?
manscaping? Y/N

Public comments:
Private comments:
I edited (actually deleted) some of your suggestions; see above. Some of them were a little too "invasive".
The whole idea was to list the client's safety, respectability, reliability and cleanliness, not a full blown examination. When you ladies screen us, isn't that all you want to know?

And this should not be viewable to us guys...ladies only. I still think the potential is here for a great screening tool for y'all.
Old 11-20-2013, 05:17 PM   #59
TRIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I don’t really understand why this has to be so hard. Why don’t you Ladies get in your forum, discuss this, come up with what you want to capture in terms of data. Make a plan.
My impression, also, is providers don’t want to waste a lot of time doing this. Code this with drop down menus that you can do in 5 minutes. And when you lose your cell phone with all of your notes, your history reviews are on eccie. You can look it up in your screening.
So, what is it a provider needs to know? Here are some suggestions:
Date:
Handle: on eccie, p411, other
City:
State:
Address:
Appointment Type: Incall Outcall
Session Length: 1 hr
Punctuality: too early, early, on time, late, too late. Did you have to reschedule? Y/N
Cleanliness: say scale of 1-5

Appearance : come up with something, scale?
Attitude come up with something, scale?
Experience: come up with something, scale?
Hobbyist Issues: come up with something,
Activities: use some of the p411 lists.
Smoking Status:
Ethnic Background:

Recommendation Y/N this is where you imply whether you would see him again
Physical Description: probably need to write out if you have time

ROS: write it out if you have time
TRIN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women