Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default Obama's Gift to Taxpayers - Continued

They keep coming....this guy is driving us off a financial cliff.....

Most recently Obama authorized the release of 30 million barrels of oil in our Strategic Petroleum Reseve....

Because of his needless war in Lybia and because Obama wants to hit the campgain trail this summer, and high gas prices don't work to his favor.

This political stunt isn't cheap. It will cost US taxpayers about $1.5 billion to replace these reseves.

Read on if you want to know why it is a bad financial decision.....

http://news.morningstar.com/articlen...nid=120265.xml
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:25 PM   #2
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Whirlaway, i think i'm convinced.

You've won me over. Not only does Obama suck, but liberals are ruining the country. It's apparent to me now.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:58 PM   #3
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Is he giving this oil away, or selling it? Shat happens to the money we get from selling it? Does it magically vanish?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:13 PM   #4
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Is he giving this oil away, or selling it? Shat happens to the money we get from selling it? Does it magically vanish?
Whirlaway is the official fact checker for Bachmann I think.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:48 AM   #5
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Well Whirlaway this country really isn't bogged down in Libya, by that I mean we don't have boots on the ground. The U.S. air mission in Libya was minimal. The mess that is going on in Libya is more of a NATO mission. Being in Libya and fighting on that many fronts threatens the security of our nation as a whole and stretches our military out way to thin. Technically the way I see it our country is fighting battels on 3 major fronts; Afghanistan, Iraq, and North Korea since a peace treaty was never officially signed after the Korean War! Yes there was a decree stating that all major combat missions have ended in Iraq but thats bogus. Soldiers over there are still getting killed.

There is no doubt that Obama was the wrong man to lead our country. I agree with you there. How could so many voters be hoodwinked, bag over the head punched in the face, duped? I do not know. Obama can give a good speech I'll give him that much and all he did was win a popularity contest because many of the people in this country were disgusted with the Republican Party at the time. I don't even give him credit for being the Nations first African American President either, his father was black and his mother was white! I give Bill Clinton more credit for being the Nations first African American President than Obama. If I remember correctly Hillary had the majority of the votes in the Democratic Primary or something along those lines back in 08'. In my eyes both parties are have failed this country!

Back in 08' when the political machine was up in full swing for the election gas prices were at their highest levels that I've ever seen in this nation. I think it was part of a larger conspiracy, high gas prices served as a type of control mechanism to control middle class America and the poor. To get people to stay home, turn on their TV sets, and tune in to the election. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens this time around as well but we'll soon see won't we? I don't think Obama's ploy of creating a feel good environment by opening up the oil reserves will work to alleviate the pain at the pump. All in all I do not believe that he will get elected again. If he does can you think Great Depression! It's a personal belief that America is already on it's way to facing another Depression. I think it will happen within the next 20 years or sooner. The shit you see going on in Greece, thats what happens when "the people" get pissed off at their political leaders. Does anyone think it can happen in this country, absolutely!
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:47 AM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

If you read the Morningstar article (link) you will understand that their anaylysis is the net cost of the Obama scheme, after selling the released oil and replenisihing it at a future rate(s).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Oh, and as I have posted before, I believe that middle class Americans are getting screwed over by both the Democrats and Republicans. The republicans in favor of corporate interests, and the democrats in the name of social justice for the poor.

As a middle class American I am sick of taking it up the ..from both parties. That is why the federal government needs to be downsized, power removed from Washington and the gang of elitists; and restored to the States. It is much easier for me to lobby my representative in Austin than Washington, DC. In fact, I probably can run into my state rep at the local YMCA, or Kroger.....and corporate America would find it much more difficult to get legislation approved because they would have to do it in 50 statehouses, not the halls of Congress where even ordinary citizens can't move freely.

Obama, like Bush, wants more power in the hands of Washington elites. - continuing the cycle of screwing middle class America.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:29 PM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Oil prices continue to spike under Obama....

Today's WTI crude oil price: $95.03

When Bush left office: $35.31

This inept slacker is driving our economy into the ditch...and he wants the keys to the car for four more years???

As always my source: http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Lea...PET&s=RWTC&f=D
Old 06-29-2011, 05:00 PM   #8
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Oil prices continue to spike under Obama....

Today's WTI crude oil price: $95.03

When Bush left office: $35.31

This inept slacker is driving our economy into the ditch...and he wants the keys to the car for four more years???

As always my source: http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Lea...PET&s=RWTC&f=D
I'm gonna call a little bullshit on this one. During Bush's last term in office, I think three summers ago, gas was $4.00 a gallon. I can't remember what it was a barrel, but it was close to $100. I remember the first time I filled my Escalade up it was $96.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:07 PM   #9
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
If you read the Morningstar article (link) you will understand that their anaylysis is the net cost of the Obama scheme, after selling the released oil and replenisihing it at a future rate(s).

Oh, and as I have posted before, I believe that middle class Americans are getting screwed over by both the Democrats and Republicans. The republicans in favor of corporate interests, and the democrats in the name of social justice for the poor.

As a middle class American I am sick of taking it up the ..from both parties. That is why the federal government needs to be downsized, power removed from Washington and the gang of elitists; and restored to the States. It is much easier for me to lobby my representative in Austin than Washington, DC. In fact, I probably can run into my state rep at the local YMCA, or Kroger.....and corporate America would find it much more difficult to get legislation approved because they would have to do it in 50 statehouses, not the halls of Congress where even ordinary citizens can't move freely.

Obama, like Bush, wants more power in the hands of Washington elites. - continuing the cycle of screwing middle class America.
Middle class Americans and the poor will always take it up the ass! Especially in America, it's just true. The tax laws are written for the Rich in this country. Thats how our system works and will continue to work unless major changes are done. I commend you for lobbying your state representative. However most state representatives are just going to listen to the people who have money, meaning the Rich. Many of the state representatives have money or either come from families that have money. It is a politicians job to figure out how he can stick his or her hands into "our" pockets so he or she can spend it the way "they" want to.

I'm all for the Federal government being downsized in our nation and they should cap congresses pay at $100,000 a year. That would be a good start. When they go up for their meetings in DC to gossip, the money is not coming out of their pockets, the tax slaves in their respective states pick up the tab when their staying in their 5 star hotels and eating at their 4 star restaurants to include airfare. I may be wrong, but I doubt it!

I feel sorry for the riot police in Greece. I'm sure their middle class citizens in their respective country. Personally, that government couldn't pay me enough to put up with all that bullshit to be a riot cop especially knowing that their leaders are wrong. All they are doing is protecting the Rich in that country to include the social elites who are screwing that country up. I don't blame the people for taking a stand and fighting back, it's about time!
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:53 AM   #10
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I'm gonna call a little bullshit on this one. During Bush's last term in office, I think three summers ago, gas was $4.00 a gallon. I can't remember what it was a barrel, but it was close to $100. I remember the first time I filled my Escalade up it was $96.
Whirlybyrd and the other FAUX-ites rely on everyone not having much of a memory and count on the sheer volume (both in decibels and number of postings) of their diatribes to just wear everyone out. Must be nice not to be concerned about small things such as facts.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:50 AM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Point to one fact in your statement please. You accuse me of not having any (which I do) but you don't offer up any countering information, just BS. I had the government links to the petroleum prices at the times I referenced. But just like a typical liberal you ignore the facts, and rant on about your feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Whirlybyrd and the other FAUX-ites rely on everyone not having much of a memory and count on the sheer volume (both in decibels and number of postings) of their diatribes to just wear everyone out. Must be nice not to be concerned about small things such as facts.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:55 AM   #12
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Do you dispute the prices that are listed on the US Energy Administration link I provided?

It's ok to call BS on me; but please have your facts, not some antedoatal remberance of them........

A reply with some factual references that you rely on to call my statement BS would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Old 07-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #13
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Point to one fact in your statement please. You accuse me of not having any (which I do) but you don't offer up any countering information, just BS. I had the government links to the petroleum prices at the times I referenced. But just like a typical liberal you ignore the facts, and rant on about your feelings.
Pick a word, any word........

Do you actually think any serious minded person would waste anything but the bare minimum of effort to deal with your weak bs? If you do, you flatter yourself too much.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:59 AM   #14
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

This is the dumbest reply to an arguement I have ever read.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Pick a word, any word........

Do you actually think any serious minded person would waste anything but the bare minimum of effort to deal with your weak bs? If you do, you flatter yourself too much.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #15
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT Savajo View Post
I give Bill Clinton more credit for being the Nations first African American President than Obama.
Classic.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women