Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2018, 04:39 AM   #106
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
After this performance tonight looks like the Boys are on their way to a 6-10 season. No first round pick. No future. No hope.
6-10? You’re being very generous, CB. They couldn’t even beat a 3-4 team in their own house after 8 days off.

Fire the coach? Hell, sell the fucking team, Jones boys.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 06:42 AM   #107
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
It's beginning to crystalize for Jones. This evening, as he and his sons watched the inept Cowboy offense flutter, its becoming more and more obvious that Garrrett must go.

This was atrocious. Pitiful. Total lack of imagination.

They ushered Romo and his expensive contract out the door thinking they had The Future. They got squat. Time to rethink that position. Oooops! ...can't get that accomplished with next year's 1st rounder now, can they?

Well done, Jones.....well done.

After this performance tonight looks like the Boys are on their way to a 6-10 season. No first round pick. No future. No hope.
Jones said he wasn't making any in season coaching changes. I think he needs to in order to see if Garrett is the problem or if QB change is also needed. Give a new coach the rest of the season to see what they can bring out in dak. Otherwise, drop dak too while he's still on his rookie deal.

The new coach, if he's not another yes man, may want to go in a different direction at QB even if Dak does prove himself. Dak could be a coach killer...
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 07:38 AM   #108
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan View Post
Is Quincy Carter available?
after laughing, I looked up Quincy Carter, and I was shocked to see he is the same age as Tom Brady.. why not bring him back? can't be worse than Dak. that can be the new rally slogan, LOL..

I had no confidence last night.. I got home from my session with Bella, as halftime ended.. watched a couple of plays, and decided to write my review instead of watching what was then a 14-14 tie game. glad I made the right choice, but still sorry the Cowboys sucked.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 07:53 AM   #109
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
after laughing, I looked up Quincy Carter, and I was shocked to see he is the same age as Tom Brady.. why not bring him back? can't be worse than Dak. that can be the new rally slogan, LOL..

I think Quincy could have been an above average QB if he could of stayed of the wacky tobbaky and/or other stuff.
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 08:26 AM   #110
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Oh the humanity ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, That game mystified me , FIRE GARETT ,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 08:44 AM   #111
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan View Post
I think Quincy could have been an above average QB if he could of stayed of the wacky tobbaky and/or other stuff.
you may be onto something.. I recall he was a good-running QB before it was cool to be a good-running QB.. fairly good arm strength.. improve his discipline, and yeah, there's a good QB behind the layers.

I'm not sure what we have in Dak.. his discipline seems to be waning.. below-average arm strength. Zeke shows occasional brilliance, but defenses are figuring him out more often than not.

hard to believe the Cowboys have fallen so far in 2 years.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:26 AM   #112
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

[QUOTE=Chung Tran;1061041182]…..you may be onto something.. I recall he (Quincy Carter) was a good-running QB before it was cool to be a good-running QB.....QUOTE]

Before?.....seriously?

Perhaps so......after all, he (Carter) and Michael Vick were both drafted in the same draft so no prior (NFL) numbers on either to back up / dispute that claim, of course (only their HS and collegiate numbers to base that analysis on....)

But what about qb's Steve Young and Randall Cunningham, who were both drafted a mere decade-and-a-half prior to either of the aforementioned?

I guess Cunningham's near 5,000 career rushing yards can be chalked up as him being neither cool nor a good-running QB.....? (btw, his career rushing numbers for NFL quarterbacks places him second all-time to only Vick himself....)
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:34 AM   #113
grean
Valued Poster

Before we can discuss QB, the coaching has to be addressed. As previously mentioned, last year Garrett let the QB get drilled time after time when Green, the backup LT behind Smith couldn't pick up the Atlanta DE

It wasn't until the next game, when they had Witten start to chip the DE before continuing his route to help Green out.

That was all coaching.

Get a decent coach in place, then evaluate Prescott.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:38 AM   #114
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
But what about qb's Steve Young and Randall Cunningham, who were both drafted a mere decade-and-a-half prior to either of the aforementioned?
if you want to throw out names, Bobby Douglas was a far better runner than those 2, a good decade before anyone had heard of those Rascals

but that doesn't mean it was cool.. Young and Cunningham were outliers, and running QB's were not valued as they are today. Fran Tarkenton was the best of his era, but he was running away from sacks, not running as an effective other Running Back, as good-running QB's are in today's game.

I fully expect you to disagree with me, so have at it
Old 11-06-2018, 09:44 AM   #115
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

The game could have easily been a cowboys blowout. When you get three scoring opps that early in the game, you have to capitalize.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:49 AM   #116
Chung Tran
BANNED

Randall's biggest and best accomplishment was siring this piece of ass

cunningham.jpg
Old 11-06-2018, 01:53 PM   #117
Financeman22
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

they were somewhere last night but it was not at AT&T stadium!!!!
Financeman22 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 02:29 PM   #118
grean
Valued Poster

Running QBs aren't more valuable today than they were years ago. Brady, love him or hate him, and Rodgers are two pretty good QBs, yet they are pocket QBs and don't like to scramble but do win championships.

Vicks, could have been one of the greats had he not been out of the game for so long in the middle of his career. His legs didn't make up for anything he lacked in the pass game, they added to it.

Coaches like pocket QBs. Running is awesome but extra.

Most running QBs today make up with their lack of skill passing with their run game. Most of them dont do it that well. Kaperneik is another example.

Tebow, ran his way into the playoffs. Not a passer.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 02:48 PM   #119
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

i seen that "game" last night. The Cowboys owe me 300 minutes of time back that they wasted
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 05:44 PM   #120
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Super Bowl or bust for the cowbitches!!!! Can you say bust?
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women