Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47547
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2018, 07:13 AM   #1
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow New no review policy

I've been on eccie since 2010 and I've managed to keep my reviews at a tasteful number that I like. I have 84 and I'm good with that..plenty to read about saying the same things...

So I will not be one of those who hounds you to write my review

You can see me privately and I would like to keep my encounters to us and not the whole world to see...

I like to keep a mystery about me, detailed reveiws do just the opposite...I prefer to not have my dirty deeds typed online.

Have a great week everyone!
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 09:15 PM   #2
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I like that idea!
Have a wonderful week to you as well chula
Zenovia is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 11:23 PM   #3
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Ladies - Some Light Reading

If you wish to enact a "No-Encounter Report" policy, you must notify the Staff of your request.

Staff will also need to be informed of the reason for this request.

The request will be forwarded to the Admins for review and decision.

The following is found in the Upgraded Female Account Welcome Letter
Quote:
“No-Encounter Report” Policies are selectively granted on ECCIE Worldwide for specific reasons, usually relating to privacy or security for the Upgraded Female Account. Please understand that enacting a no-Encounter Report policy on ECCIE Worldwide also forfeits your ability to post in the Weekly Update forums or create a Bio Page. Also, please take note that No-Encounter Report policies are not granted to shield an Upgraded Female Account from negative publicity, and that negative Encounter Reports may be allowed to stand to inform the membership, depending on the circumstances.
Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 07:49 AM   #4
Funtime76
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

I have seen Providers that asked me not to write a review in the past which to me is no big deal as I generally don’t anyway. So as Biomed put it looks like it would be up to the Guys you see. I am betting most would go along with your request.
Funtime76 is online now   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:14 AM   #5
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funtime76 View Post
I have seen Providers that asked me not to write a review in the past which to me is no big deal as I generally don’t anyway. So as Biomed put it looks like it would be up to the Guys you see. I am betting most would go along with your request.
I guess as long as it's a good review and not a bad one then I don't see a guy having a problem not writing one. :/

I like reviews every now and then to keep me relevant on the board, I just don't need 7 a week if you get what I'm saying..lol too much of a good thing..
Old 09-25-2018, 12:51 PM   #6
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
I guess as long as it's a good review and not a bad one then I don't see a guy having a problem not writing one. :/

I like reviews every now and then to keep me relevant on the board, I just don't need 7 a week if you get what I'm saying..lol too much of a good thing..
I think that’s the key. Telling them as you meet a new one that you prefer no review. Handling it that way instead of formally requesting will enable you to continue posting in the weekly updates. I doubt you would have to worry about a disgruntled client writing a No recommend review, but just know there’s always that tiny percentage lurking out there. And all of us, in our daily jobs, have an off day once in a while. Maybe we aren’t feeling good, have personal problems going on, etc. As providers I’m sure you feel like you’re in a fish bowl sometimes, and so You’re probably in one of the least forgiving professions
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 02:02 PM   #7
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I have reviewed my time with Dallass a couple of times in the past separated by a couple of years, and I've seen her more times that I didn't write a review. I just now clicked through her reviews and they are all "Yes" reviews except for one that is a "Hell Yeah". I think most could agree that she's a good choice if you're interested in a date with her.

I usually don't like to talk about all the details of my visits like I'm writing a forum letter to Penthouse Magazine. I just try to give an idea of how the visit went that can hopeful be helpful to other guys deciding if they might be compatible or not. I include information about scheduling, communication, attitude, appearance, cleanliness, punctuality, enthusiasm, and a few other nuances that could be important. When it comes to BD, she is very professional, but always warm, welcoming, and fun. She's always at the top of my list when I make it to Hot Springs and I will be giving her a call the next time I find my way there.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 05:01 PM   #8
Templover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Really a good point. At what arbitrary number does too many reviews become a bad thing. I’ve often thought about this and wondered, ok this woman has 300+ reviews and then there’s another with 80. Both have positive reviews and both are my type. At what point does experience become a negative in providers? Or does it? I don’t have an answer because to each their own but you make a fine point.
Templover is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:16 AM   #9
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by willro View Post
I have reviewed my time with Dallass a couple of times in the past separated by a couple of years, and I've seen her more times that I didn't write a review. I just now clicked through her reviews and they are all "Yes" reviews except for one that is a "Hell Yeah". I think most could agree that she's a good choice if you're interested in a date with her.

I usually don't like to talk about all the details of my visits like I'm writing a forum letter to Penthouse Magazine. I just try to give an idea of how the visit went that can hopeful be helpful to other guys deciding if they might be compatible or not. I include information about scheduling, communication, attitude, appearance, cleanliness, punctuality, enthusiasm, and a few other nuances that could be important. When it comes to BD, she is very professional, but always warm, welcoming, and fun. She's always at the top of my list when I make it to Hot Springs and I will be giving her a call the next time I find my way there.
Aw thank you willro! You've always been wonderful and I'm grateful to have known you so long!

I think some people get carried away on reviews, and the fact that we can't even read our rest of the story, makes me not care for them either. :/
Old 09-26-2018, 06:25 AM   #10
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templover View Post
Really a good point. At what arbitrary number does too many reviews become a bad thing. I’ve often thought about this and wondered, ok this woman has 300+ reviews and then there’s another with 80. Both have positive reviews and both are my type. At what point does experience become a negative in providers? Or does it? I don’t have an answer because to each their own but you make a fine point.
Personally, if I was in this as the guy, I'm going for the girls with the lower amount of reviews. If your reviews are in the hundreds, that's good for you, but not how I want to be. Everyone is different in this some girls focus more on how many reviews they can get, while others focus more on the clients and making them repeats. Not one of my reviews I've ever asked someone to write, they all wrote them on their own. I like my number, it's enough and I'm under 100!
Old 09-26-2018, 08:07 AM   #11
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I really don't like writing reviews, so if a provider said they said no review would be great for me. You can only flatter so much without overkill, I get you would like limited exposure, too much is a good thing. I don't mind writing one for someone who is new or if I had a negative experience. Before I write a negative on, I would like to take my time to examine it before I write it.
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:17 AM   #12
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
I really don't like writing reviews, so if a provider said they said no review would be great for me. You can only flatter so much without overkill, I get you would like limited exposure, too much is a good thing. I don't mind writing one for someone who is new or if I had a negative experience. Before I write a negative on, I would like to take my time to examine it before I write it.
I agree, good post! I don't mind a new review every blue moon, so people know I still look the same in my pictures. I think keeping new updated pictures help with that always. I love taking new pics!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women