Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59953
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-01-2022, 11:56 AM   #1
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Banning epidemic

We have a ban epidemic. I’ve noticed a certain member calls out for banning others pretty regularly!
I also had a mod once tell me that points often come when members hit the RTN button. They don’t have the time to monitor every post. Understandable.
I always thought “liberals” were the whiny ones.
Should everyone join in and call out for banning or points when our feelings get hurt?
Old 11-01-2022, 02:52 PM   #2
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Moved to the correct forum
Old 11-01-2022, 03:36 PM   #3
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

The majority of our recent bannings have nothing to do with crybabying or points but rather outing and threats of outing, can’t do that or you will get popped.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:09 PM   #4
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
We have a ban epidemic. I’ve noticed a certain member calls out for banning others pretty regularly!
I also had a mod once tell me that points often come when members hit the RTN button. They don’t have the time to monitor every post. Understandable.
I always thought “liberals” were the whiny ones.
Should everyone join in and call out for banning or points when our feelings get hurt?
Who is the ban caller, this is an open forum, we needn't be afraid of our words.
Old 11-01-2022, 06:07 PM   #5
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

All you have to do is look at Charley's last post where he called me out by name. I ended up getting 2 points because of my reaction so now I have to walk on eggshells so be it.

The reason Charley was initially banned was because in another thread we had asked if anyone heard from longtime member Bambino. Charley responded saying that Bam had died. He then recanted and said it was "a joke" that's why he was banned and why I called for him to be banned. Bam is a friend to many of us and someone leading us to think he was dead is classless and a lot of other guys felt the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Who is the ban caller, this is an open forum, we needn't be afraid of our words.
Old 11-01-2022, 06:10 PM   #6
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Also, I remember yrs back when you were a mod Devo and yes back then we didn't have to be afraid of our words but now we have to walk on egg shells praying we won't get points. It's nowhere near the same as it used to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Old 11-01-2022, 06:34 PM   #7
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
All you have to do is look at Charley's last post where he called me out by name. I ended up getting 2 points because of my reaction so now I have to walk on eggshells so be it.

The reason Charley was initially banned was because in another thread we had asked if anyone heard from longtime member Bambino. Charley responded saying that Bam had died. He then recanted and said it was "a joke" that's why he was banned and why I called for him to be banned. Bam is a friend to many of us and someone leading us to think he was dead is classless and a lot of other guys felt the same way.
We’ll since you identified yourself yes. And you’ve done the ban chant to at least two others and I don’t get on here much.
I really don’t care what anyone thinks but the Bambino thing was sarcasm. He flies off on weird Covid vaccine conspiracies. If
I was with some buddies they would have laughed at the irony.
And he treats many members like shit so I like to give him some.
Old 11-01-2022, 06:38 PM   #8
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Saying that a member is dead crosses a very sick line. The fact you just admitted that you and your friends would laugh at that shows what kind of person you are. I wasn't the only one calling for you to be banned either.

I don't care what conspiracies or politics anyone has you DO NOT say someone is dead on here and think it's ok. Tatts said and did some pretty bad things but even he knew when to stop
Old 11-01-2022, 06:40 PM   #9
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Eccie in its current post Fosta form unfortunately has lost some of the checks and balances that used to keep over zealous point issuers in line pre Fosta. I don’t see this part changing any time soon.

If you feel a mod wronged you message an admin and plead your case. Either the mod will get smacked with the wooden spoon or you will.
Old 11-01-2022, 07:00 PM   #10
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Saying that a member is dead crosses a very sick line. The fact you just admitted that you and your friends would laugh at that shows what kind of person you are. I wasn't the only one calling for you to be banned either.

I don't care what conspiracies or politics anyone has you DO NOT say someone is dead on here and think it's ok. Tatts said and did some pretty bad things but even he knew when to stop
I honestly don’t give a fuck what you think. Especially about a guy who’s constantly banned for treating others like shit. Including outing issues.
Old 11-01-2022, 07:03 PM   #11
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Eccie in its current post Fosta form unfortunately has lost some of the checks and balances that used to keep over zealous point issuers in line pre Fosta. I don’t see this part changing any time soon.

If you feel a mod wronged you message an admin and plead your case. Either the mod will get smacked with the wooden spoon or you will.
It’s something I’ve thought about. Honestly all anyone needs to do is look at the sandbox here to see what’s going on.
The political tribalism here is off the charts. And they don’t know it but counterproductive and ruining this site. At least the Pittsburgh scene.
Old 11-01-2022, 07:06 PM   #12
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

sure you do or you wouldn't have responded. You can't even debate without dropping F bombs and you are preaching that the sandbox is ruining the Pittsburgh scene. Laughable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I honestly don’t give a fuck what you think. Especially about a guy who’s constantly banned for treating others like shit. Including outing issues.
Old 11-01-2022, 07:13 PM   #13
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
sure you do or you wouldn't have responded. You can't even debate without dropping F bombs and you are preaching that the sandbox is ruining the Pittsburgh scene. Laughable.
Please don’t report me for the bad word!!
Old 11-01-2022, 07:21 PM   #14
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

1,114 posts and 2 reviews. You contribute a ton to this site Charley. We missed you a lot during your ban
Old 11-01-2022, 07:37 PM   #15
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
1,114 posts and 2 reviews. You contribute a ton to this site Charley. We missed you a lot during your ban
Off topic. Stay on topic or I’ll report you! Lol
Now the topic is why do the girls here call for banning multiple times. If you want to explain all the other times you do, let’s here it? Otherwise start your own topic.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women