Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2022, 03:40 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Who do ya got? PA GOP Primary for Senate

PA Primary is now a 3-way tie between Oz, Barnette, and McCormick. Who are you voting for and why?

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 03:48 PM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

Me - Fuck OZ - Hell no. Not sure who gave Trump advice to endorse this Rino idiot, but huge mistake by Trump here

Dave McCormick is the most well qualified, he is a lifelong conservative, former military, hugely successful businessman. He is my choice with one qualification.

If it appears Barnette has a better chance of beating OZ - I may vote for Barnette instead. Just to make sure Oz loses. My worry with her is she is very poorly funded to deal with the general election against that moron Fetterman. But at the same time Oz and McCormick have beat each other up giving asswipe Fetterman ammunition while Barnette has been kind of unnoticed
Old 05-09-2022, 04:01 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The Oz endorsement is a head scratcher. My theory is Trump and Oz spent many years observing the Hollywood cult. Mebbe Oz told Trump he was willing to expose them. Oz did mention sex trafficking by big tech at the rally. I dunno. I thought Trump would endorse Sands. Both Oz and McCormick have the juice to win in the general. I haven’t made up my mind yet.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 05:19 PM   #4
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
If it appears Barnette has a better chance of beating OZ - I may vote for Barnette instead.
Just saw her on TV this morning. I didn't even know she was running. What an amazing life story she has to tell. She seems poised and level-headed. Don't know where she stands on every issue, but simply having a pro-life black female Republican running for the US Senate is bound to make dim-retard heads explode!

Hmm... military vet, taught corporate finance, worked in financial services, what's not to like?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 08:27 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

It will come down to Oz and Barnette. I thought she did really well in the debate. McCormick is fading. Trump said Toomey was more MAGA than McCormick. But if we don’t fix 2020, Shapiro will be our Governor and Fetterman will be our new Senator.
Old 05-09-2022, 09:18 PM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

https://twitter.com/RichardGrenell/s...2TLHblZM8ZwZDg
Old 05-09-2022, 10:07 PM   #7
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The Oz endorsement is a head scratcher. My theory is Trump and Oz spent many years observing the Hollywood cult. Mebbe Oz told Trump he was willing to expose them. Oz did mention sex trafficking by big tech at the rally. I dunno. I thought Trump would endorse Sands. Both Oz and McCormick have the juice to win in the general. I haven’t made up my mind yet.
... Surely agree-with everything Bambino said.
Sands is the BEST of all, but she won't make the final.

Maybe Trump knows what He's doing with Dr. OZ - and maybe not.

Not quite sure Barnette has enough backing to beat Fetterman
or whom-ever gets the Dems's nod.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 10:38 PM   #8
berryberry
Valued Poster

I agree Lusty - a pro-life black female Republican running for the US Senate is bound to make dim-retard heads explode

I think it's still a 3 way race but Trump is out of his mind endorsing OZ. And Trump is wrong about McCormick. This is where Trump's ego and holding grudges steers him wrong. He is just pissed that McCormick turned down a job in his cabinet. Trump considered naming McCormick the U.S. Secretary of Treasury, but instead offered him the position of U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense. McCormick declined because he was happy with what he was doing.

In early 2019, Trump again considered McCormick for U.S. Secretary of Defense before choosing Esper. So if Toomey was more MAGA than McCormick, then why did Trump try to hire McCormick and consider him for such high profile roles?

Trump is just pissed McCormick declined. That is the one bad side of Trump - his ego and he holds grudges

Sorry but no way in hell I vote for Oz - now or likely not in November if he wins the primary. I prefer McCormick but will vote Barnette if need be - depending which of the two have the best shot of keeping RINO Oz out. Right now it appears Barnette may have the momentum
Old 05-09-2022, 10:42 PM   #9
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Read the responses under his Tweet - virtually all are Anti-OZ. No one likes the guy
Old 05-10-2022, 06:20 AM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Read the responses under his Tweet - virtually all are Anti-OZ. No one likes the guy
I read them. I just threw it out there. Trump certainly knows what he’s doing. He knows far more than we do about things. Everything he does has meaning. He went 55/0 last month. But I’m still not sold on Oz. I won’t vote for McCormick. I happened to run into Clarise Schillinger last Saturday. She’s running for Lt Governor. A very cool and smart lady. Check her out.

She was with Trump at Mara Largo and at the rally in Greensburg. She’s confused about the Oz endorsement. But she doesn’t like McCormick either. She’s pulling for Barnette.

I haven’t made a decision yet. I’ll keep digging. At this point, I’m not sold on Oz.

But, as I said in a previous post, if Pa doesn’t clean up the fraud and corruption, a true conservative will never win in Pa. They may throw us a bone and let an approved RINO win.
Old 05-10-2022, 07:37 AM   #11
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

If Oz wants to be a senator, he should be running in his home state of New Jersey. Don't like what I am hearing about McCormick. Barnette is whom I am leaning to, I just worry about her being able to beat Fedderman. I have been hearing a lot about how he cleaned up Braddock(though when I worked there several yrs. ago, I didn't see much improvement). I agree with what Bam stated.
Looker151 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 07:52 AM   #12
Loretta77
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

I was pretty high on McCormick but I love the idea of having a black female. I’m not trying to insult anyone but a lot of the libs I know do not realize that not all black people think the same. They are very diverse. It would be nice to showcase to them that Biden was wrong when he said voting for trump instead of him meant “you ain’t black”. That’s so offensive on so many levels.
Loretta77 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 11:06 AM   #13
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

If you don't vote for Kathy, you're a white supremacist. That's how this works now, right?
snoopy75 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 12:17 PM   #14
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I read them. I just threw it out there. Trump certainly knows what he’s doing. He knows far more than we do about things. Everything he does has meaning. He went 55/0 last month. But I’m still not sold on Oz. I won’t vote for McCormick. I happened to run into Clarise Schillinger last Saturday. She’s running for Lt Governor. A very cool and smart lady. Check her out.

She was with Trump at Mara Largo and at the rally in Greensburg. She’s confused about the Oz endorsement. But she doesn’t like McCormick either. She’s pulling for Barnette.

I haven’t made a decision yet. I’ll keep digging. At this point, I’m not sold on Oz.

But, as I said in a previous post, if Pa doesn’t clean up the fraud and corruption, a true conservative will never win in Pa. They may throw us a bone and let an approved RINO win.
I think Trump is pretty in tune on a lot of things but I really don't think he is fully in tune with respect to endorsements. I know there was one race in TN he endorsed a member of the swamp he knew instead of a America First MAGA guy.

And to be honest his 55/0 mark is deceptive as in many cases he waited and endorsed someone who already was the frontrunner. Now in some cases like JD Vance his endorsement did make a difference

I will start a different thread on the PA Governors race. I really have not paid attention to the Lt Governor options

I do agree PA needs to clean up voter fraud and corruption - which is why the PA Gov race will also be very important - as libtard Shapiro embraced and encouraged the fraud in 2020. Anyway I will start a new thread on the Governors race to keep the two separate
Old 05-10-2022, 12:27 PM   #15
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta77 View Post
I was pretty high on McCormick but I love the idea of having a black female.
Yeah - I know one of the founders of Freemarket - where McCormick made his initial big $. He is very conservative and speaks highly of McCormick. Alas it appears for whatever reason he has not gained traction like he should - probably from him and Oz beating each other up for months in ads. So unless that changes in the next week, I am probably going for Barnette

I have been worried if she would have enough funding to go up against asswipe Fetterman - but because the race will have national implications, I am thinking now she will have plenty of funding available if she is the candidate

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women