Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2021, 04:13 PM   #1
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15
Default maybe some liberals here would like to have these guys as neighbors

let them all in says sleepy joe

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...?ocid=msedgntp
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 05:58 PM   #2
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I have quite a few "illegal immigrants" as neighbors, and it's never been even the slightest problem for me, because I'm not consumed with irrational fear and hate. To put it another way, I'm not unhinged.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 06:53 PM   #3
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
I have quite a few "illegal immigrants" as neighbors, and it's never been even the slightest problem for me, because I'm not consumed with irrational fear and hate. To put it another way, I'm not unhinged.
Try not to be a little childish person with your replies. They are letting gang members and known criminals into the country. If a ms13 gang member moves next to you, let me know how that works out.... to become a member u must murder someone fyi. So I guess you are ok with that..... you are by far the most immature poster on these boards.
I'll save u the trouble of reporting this post, ....

Mods.... pm me my warning points, it's worth it
Old 05-20-2021, 09:50 PM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Senile Biden doesn't care about regular Americans. That is obvious
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 07:39 AM   #5
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
...They are letting gang members and known criminals into the country. If a ms13 gang member moves next to you, let me know how that works out.... to become a member u must murder someone fyi. So I guess you are ok with that.....
Ah, that makes total sense. MS13 moves in next door just because Sleepy Joe is in office. They would NEVER try to come into America under DJT would they? Coz criminals, gang members and everyone evil from outside of the US are at least going to follow the rules, right? "Oh, he said not to come in, so I won't even attempt it". and we all know that every illegal is evil.

I doubt any MS13 members are even slightly interested in living in Pittsburgh, but if they did, do you think that anyone would just sit idly by and let MS13 live next door? "Oh, guess I'll just wait to get killed as an initiation. If only there was a 3 digit number that I could call to report this activity to the authorities..."
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 08:19 AM   #6
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
Ah, that makes total sense. MS13 moves in next door just because Sleepy Joe is in office. They would NEVER try to come into America under DJT would they? Coz criminals, gang members and everyone evil from outside of the US are at least going to follow the rules, right? "Oh, he said not to come in, so I won't even attempt it". and we all know that every illegal is evil.

I doubt any MS13 members are even slightly interested in living in Pittsburgh, but if they did, do you think that anyone would just sit idly by and let MS13 live next door? "Oh, guess I'll just wait to get killed as an initiation. If only there was a 3 digit number that I could call to report this activity to the authorities..."
U must not have read the article very well... the new rules for detaining only has detaining illegals shown to be terrorists or those with aggravated assaults. The total held for deportation dropped from 10k to 2500 since enacted yet the amount of people crossing has skyrocketed
How hard is it to understand?
And fyi, ms13 members dont run around announcing they are members...
This doesn't mean they havent been here under trump or never tried to cross, it simply means the laws have made it much easier for them to make it

Jesus this iant from trumps people this is from current ice officals
Old 05-21-2021, 12:20 PM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
I know this may be difficult for you but try to understand the difference. MS13 and other criminals tried to get into the US illegally under every administration. The difference is Trump worked to stop them and remove them. Biden rolls out the welcome mat for them.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 12:34 PM   #8
lustylad
BANNED

Default When Do We Put Up the Neon Border Signs Flashing "Open for Thugs and Criminals"?

Which US political party encourages its members to chant slogans like "Abolish ICE"? Oh yeah, it's the dim-retards!

I guess we should be grateful that Biden hasn't yet abolished ICE, he is only handcuffing it?

I thought all Americans agree that if someone sneaks into this country illegally and commits a crime, they should be deported. I mean, who can possibly disagree with that? If I go to Canada and break its laws, do I have a right to say "No you can't deport me!" The mere suggestion is laughable!

But now we have a Douchebag-in-Chief who is not only opening the floodgates to let the whole world pour in unfiltered, he is saying once you get here we won't deport you - even if you are a rapist, a murderer, a human trafficker, a Sinaloa drug cartel kingpin or an MS-13 mutilator!

Wow! The dim-retard party really is a big tent, it welcomes all kinds of riff-raff!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 07:13 PM   #9
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

I guess not everyone has the ability to understand probability. So much irrational fear. People seem to fall for Trump's MS13 fear mongering tactics. Remember the caravan? LOL The vast majority of Mexican immigrants coming to this country are hard working people trying to make a better life for them and their families, no more likely to commit violent crime than the average American. Also, there's 0% chance of them beating a capitol police officer to death in DC.

I live in a part of the city where we have every race, ethnicity, religion, and immigration status that you could think of, and the biggest trouble makers are typically white american males. Drunk wanna be tough guys.
Old 05-28-2021, 09:03 PM   #10
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I guess not everyone has the ability to understand probability. So much irrational fear. People seem to fall for Trump's MS13 fear mongering tactics.
Hey 1pitts - you're wrong again! I understand probability very well. I've taken courses in statistics, have you? There's a legal way to come here, and an illegal way. All those folks down in Guatemala and El Salvador understand probability too! They know the chances of their being shipped back to their home countries are a lot lower now that Biden/Harris are calling the shots! The border is wide open, baby!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 10:59 PM   #11
thurman murmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
I guess not everyone has the ability to understand probability. So much irrational fear. People seem to fall for Trump's MS13 fear mongering tactics. Remember the caravan? LOL The vast majority of Mexican immigrants coming to this country are hard working people trying to make a better life for them and their families, no more likely to commit violent crime than the average American. Also, there's 0% chance of them beating a capitol police officer to death in DC.

I live in a part of the city where we have every race, ethnicity, religion, and immigration status that you could think of, and the biggest trouble makers are typically white american males. Drunk wanna be tough guys.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! "White American males." I fucking love it! You're in denial of reality so bad that it's not even funny. I feel so bad for you. You're either a really bad troll or have something so seriously wrong with your critical thinking skills and I got some bad news for ya but hanging out here is never going to fix any of your problems. Stop letting us enable you. You need to seek some real help. There's only so much that we can try to do here.

Anyways, I've been listening to the Pgh Police channels for over 20 years on my random scanners and ham radios, chances are at any given day I've listened to Pgh Police dispatch for more than 10 hours. I can go on and on about the ins and outs of crime in this city but I'd be wasting my time because you already know the answer but for some sickening reason your brain keeps misfiring electrons and you got one too many wires crossed. All I gotta say is that there's certainly a race that's causing all of the trouble in this city and if I had to put a percentage on it I'd say that particular race is being reported as a suspect on about 95% of calls dispatched to the police in Pgh is.... well they're not white.

Edit: I'm upping the ante, just called one of my buddies that's working right now in Zone 2, had him ask his partner as well(who happens to be a minority and the race I'm referring to in this discussion.) Collectively as a group all 3 of us came up with 97%. Yup, there ya go. I know it's just an opinion but we all know who's causing the trouble in this city. It's unfortunate and 100% at the fault of democrats over the last 5 decades or so. Just imagine if you and all of the brainwashed libs just like you actually listened to what you've been told all of these years and actually focused on the real problems in this country then well...... we wouldn't have many problems in this country.

Angry white males are never the problem, failed democratic policies are. Always have and always will be.

Edit #2: Just got off the phone with my buddy again about some plans we got this weekend for memorial day and his partner, a minority, told me to tell you that you're out of your damn mind. Let that sink in.
thurman murmann is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 07:29 AM   #12
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Where I work, and I work for minorities. ALL of the trouble we've had has been white males with a few females sprinkled in! And they were acting like complete assholes, racial slurs, and the whole 9! The one robbery that took place in my time with the company white male!
Now let's look at the insurrection, the majority angry white and male.
That minority you keep discussing, are they illegal alien immigrants? Because the illegals do tend to keep thier heads down not wanting trouble for their families that some of them managed to bring here, or to interrupt the flow of money to their families back home.
Do some bad actors manage to come across also?
Of course they do.
I not condoning illegal immigration, but these are facts. The vast majority of illegal immigrants are here for the right reasons, that they went about it wrong there can be no arguement.
Trump played to the fears of the white American Male, and that got him elected the first time. But once the gereral overall population got a reality check as to how toxic that asshole was to the country, well you saw the results! It dosent get anymore toxic than what he did on 1/6!
And the Republicans want to keep touching that hot stove! That asshole will be very lucky not to end his days in a jail cell in NY or Georgia, or a federal prison for 1/6, they're not done with him yet either! Or one may hand him off to another when they're done with him.
And he deserves it!
The problem is that Republicans and white males, see themselves as a shrinking constituency and are terrified of that!
And Donald Trump was the result!
Now why do all of you Republicans think 1/6 occured?
Was it to save the country from the liberals and the commies?
No!
It was to save Donald Trump from the DOJ, SDNY, and because he is a high functioning moron the state of Georgia!
They are tryed to marginalize one of the few real Republicans left in the party with what they did to Liz Cheney.
IMO she is going to be a force to be reckoned with in the future!
Refusing to set up a 1/6 commission because of fears that it wont play well for them.
This after chasing Hillary for a few years over Bengazi with their select committee!
That's gonna bite the on the ass worse than the commission itself would!
And now weither they like it or not, Mr.Getz, and Miss Green are now the face of the party!
A bimbo and a future sex offender!
Nice!

Steelers or Cheney for President 2024!

[QUOTE=thurman murmann;1062475083]Bahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Really?
What are we 10 years old!
Did you have your hands over your ears and your eyes shut tight?
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 08:48 AM   #13
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Yes, it's quite clear that some here were drawn to Trump by his hateful rhetoric, due to their irrational fear and hate, which causes them to demonstrate the lack of ability to do reality based probability calculations. That some consider a random photo of brown skinned men with possible gang tattoos to be proof of anything is quite telling.

Here's some actual evidence that Mexican immigrants in Texas (surely one of the states with the most Mexican immigrants), commit crimes at a rate that is lower than American citizens:

"In 2018, the illegal immigrant criminal conviction rate was 782 per 100,000 illegal immigrants, 535 per 100,000 legal immigrants, and 1,422 per 100,000 native‐​born Americans. The illegal immigrant criminal conviction rate was 45 percent below that of native‐​born Americans in Texas. The general pattern of native‐​born Americans having the highest criminal conviction rates followed by illegal immigrants and then with legal immigrants having the lowest holds for all of other specific types of crimes such as violent crimes, property crimes, homicide, and sex crimes."

https://www.cato.org/blog/new-resear...ration-crime-0

Like I said, irrational fear.
Old 05-29-2021, 08:56 AM   #14
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

"Angry white males are never the problem" is one of the most delusional and indefensible statements that I've read in this sandbox, and that's saying a lot! Here's a hint: when you use a word like "never," you often set a burden of proof that is unattainable. Visit South Side or Lawrenceville on a Saturday night and you will certainly see some angry white males that are the problem. Sadly a few years ago in Squirrel Hill, an angry white male was a big problem. As you can see, that delusional statement is easily disproven.

Where are all theses Mexican immigrants that are such a problem in Pittsburgh? I literally have not seen a single problem from one.
Old 05-29-2021, 11:22 AM   #15
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Steelers or Cheney for President 2024!

This should read Michael Steel or Liz Cheney for President!

My spell check was in overdrive!

PS. Back in late January my boss offered to bet me $500.00 as to weither Trump would end up in jail, him being from China dosen't believe that he will because of course in China that would never happen!
I believe he will, it amy take some time butI wish now I had taken that bet!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women