Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59935
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2011, 10:00 AM   #1
FK
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4082
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Question for the Birmingham Hobbyists?

Since I've moved to Alabama, I've been told by other ladies that Birmingham just doesn't prebook. I've found this to be true for myself and based on what I'm reading here for some of the other ladies as well; and I'm trying to figure out why?

So this leads to a question that probably would help all of us ladies.
Does this mean that the hobbyists in the Birmingham area feel you have enough choices in your area as is and you don't feel the need to prebook touring ladies?

Do you not care, need, or want touring ladies to visit?

Can you guys help us ladies out with this quandry?

Speaking for myself, I cannot plan a couple of days in Birmingham due to lack of interest. But I frequently visit Birmingham for 1 gentleman at a time for 3-4 hours meetings on a pretty regular basis. So there is life in Birmingham, but you can't seem to make any plans around it.....?

Thanks
FK is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:48 AM   #2
country1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Well I know for me when I actually do make it to Birmingham as well as the Auburn area its not always a planned visit so therefore it would be difficult if not impossible to pre book for me as my schedule changes quickly in my line of work. On the other hand when I find out I will be in those areas I have tried prebooking a couple of hours ahead which is usually note enough notice for most ladies that do actually pre book.
country1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:19 AM   #3
FK
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the response
FK is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:31 PM   #4
Alobar
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Does this mean that the hobbyists in the Birmingham area feel you have enough choices in your area as is and you don't feel the need to prebook touring ladies?

Part One: Hell no. B'ham is in desperate need of more talent. Part Two: We always have to pre-book. It's just a question of how far in advance. I would not reasonably expect a provider to accommodate me with less than a couple of day's notice, but that doesn't keep me from trying to schedule at the last minute. What can I say? I'm guilty of procrastination, but so far I have never had to cancel. That's got to account for something.

Do you not care, need, or want touring ladies to visit?

Yes I care, need and want touring ladies to visit.

Can you guys help us ladies out with this quandry?

I'll try. For myself, it's a function of four things: 1.) Are you my type? 2.) How much notice are you requesting? 3.) Do you have a reasonable exchange for your time? 4.) Will my schedule accommodate yours?

As of today, out of the last ten eccie provider ads featuring B'ham only two are my type. One is an ATF I see frequently. The other will not give me the time of day.

If you're scheduling B'ham two weeks in advance and want pre-booking, good luck. I rarely know what I'm doing two days in advance, much less two weeks. I think a good rule of thumb to follow would be 4-7 days. If #1 and #3 are met, I would make #4 work.

There have been a number of occasions where #1 was a solid yes, but #3 elicited an AYFKM response. A little research on the provider's part as to what the market will bear would go a long way toward alleviating sticker shock.

If you're a verified, positively reviewed provider and are my type, I'm going to do what I can to make it easy on you. I can think of three providers that have placed B'ham on their "to see list" in the past two months, where I encouraged them to come on but could not commit to a specific date or time. They ended up cancelling altogether. So, I'm learning the importance of pre-booking.
Alobar is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:14 PM   #5
Guest120219
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

The last thing I want to do is set an appointment and then cancel. In two years of hobbying I have had to cancel twice and that was because of unplanned last minute meetings at work- there was no way I could get out of it. Those two ladies were very understanding. There are other providers that threaten to blackball you or make you pay up front if you cancel on them. I don't want to be blackballed because I tried to plan something in advance and then I was prevented from fulfilling my obligation (which was not my fault). I have been trying to get pre-screened and explaining that it may be a last minute appointment. Also, I understand that if I try and schedule last minut that provider may not have anything available.

Birmingham has some great local talent (that I don't see enough) and some great traveling ladies. Some of my favorites have stopped coming because of a lack of business. And that sucks for us. It seems like either there are no providers around or there are too many at once. Maybe that's just my perception. There are also inconsistent services and donations for time which may have something to do with it. Sucks we have that reputation. I feel we have a pretty good community of hobbyists that try and help providers and each other out.
Guest120219 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:24 PM   #6
imaboutto
Gaining Momentum

Every time there is a big event in Bham, from a bowl game to a WWE event, the event planners are always worried because pre sales of tickets are so slow. This has always been a "walk up" town. I guess that goes for providers too. Lol
imaboutto is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:53 AM   #7
FK
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the additional input. I know myself and the other ladies who travel a bit appreciate it.
Sounds like I have to just keep playing it by ear and coming to Birmingham on request as needed.....
FK is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:29 AM   #8
thebamaguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

In a past life I was an event promoter. Birmingham was always the toughest market I had in which to promote any event for one simple reason: it's a walk up town. People in this city would wait until the last possible minute to buy a ticket. For anything. It really makes it difficult to schedule because I would never know if an event would be successful until the very last minute.

I'm as guilty of not pre-booking my appointments as the next guy. I don't pre-book very many. My excuse is a crazy schedule in which my life operates. As soon as I pre-book an appointment something will happen and I will have to cancel. I hate having to cancel an appointment. It makes it difficult on the provider and makes me look bad.
thebamaguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:15 PM   #9
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for saying this. I never would have knew this was a "walk up" town until now. This helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaboutto View Post
Every time there is a big event in Bham, from a bowl game to a WWE event, the event planners are always worried because pre sales of tickets are so slow. This has always been a "walk up" town. I guess that goes for providers too. Lol
And thank you as well, I like when men say this, its honest. And it tells providers to well...."keep your fingers crossed". Maybe its the wrong way to look at it. But its honest.

Pre-books are greatly appreciated, its kinda nerve- wrecking to know it may be interest, or it may not. Pre-books tell us this. Well i am kinda a free-spirit, I will hop a plane and just go without pre-books if I am super curious about a town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebamaguy View Post
In a past life I was an event promoter. Birmingham was always the toughest market I had in which to promote any event for one simple reason: it's a walk up town. People in this city would wait until the last possible minute to buy a ticket. For anything. It really makes it difficult to schedule because I would never know if an event would be successful until the very last minute.

I'm as guilty of not pre-booking my appointments as the next guy. I don't pre-book very many. My excuse is a crazy schedule in which my life operates. As soon as I pre-book an appointment something will happen and I will have to cancel. I hate having to cancel an appointment. It makes it difficult on the provider and makes me look bad.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #10
Kimberlee
Account Disabled

User ID: 83442
My ECCIE Reviews

I've said it before and I'll say it again~Pre-booking is so important to traveling girls~We must have time to properly screen, schedule, and then decide if it's profitable to travel. I don't screen and see on the same day~I must develope some kind of rapport with you!
Pre-Screen Guys~PLEASE
Kimberlee is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:14 PM   #11
FK
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I also find that sometimes gentleman will wait until our traveling day to send in info to schedule a meeting. Now I like to drive everywhere I go, how am I going to drive 4-6 hours, and be on a computer sending out reference checks and checking black list sites all at the same time? LOL

I know you guys wouldn't think about this though....

And yes Birmingham is a Walk Up Town! Very good, I couldn't figure out how to describe it.

Thank You
FK is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 12:15 PM   #12
Jeff_carson
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I agree with country1, when you work for yourself plans change and can change hourly, i don't prebook out of respect for a providers time. I have also been told that I think the world revolves around me, so that could be it too.
Jeff_carson is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:07 AM   #13
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

I can understand not prebooking.

But what about pre-screening?

There is even an option for this on p411.

"Dear Falon,

I see you are coming to Bham. My schedule is so unpredictable that I cant request an appointment and expect to keep it.

But I sure would like to try.

Here is my screening info, lets get the most detailed and time consuming part out of the way. Can you give me any idea of how much flexibility you have in your schedule?
"

Thats prescreening NOT booking an appointment. If your screening is fine, then all that needs dealt with is coordinating schedules. We ladies know this is not a set app't. If the stars align, then groovy if not - still groovy.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:48 AM   #14
drsmooth1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Thanks Babee, now we know.
drsmooth1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women