Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35286
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2012, 11:48 AM   #16
canyonman
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

With all those smarts you have Nem... you have to be joking when you need an expaination of what the jest of "just say'in" means..
In my case... I am "just say'in" (reminding you) that the Dem's had control of BOTH the house AND senate during the peeking of those years that your own graph was showing... Fact!
Also... as others are pointing out... job numbers are being tweaked. The real rate is over 10%... just say'in.. lol
canyonman is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:41 PM   #17
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by canyonman View Post
With all those smarts you have Nem... you have to be joking when you need an expaination of what the jest of "just say'in" means..
In my case... I am "just say'in" (reminding you) that the Dem's had control of BOTH the house AND senate during the peeking of those years that your own graph was showing... Fact!
Also... as others are pointing out... job numbers are being tweaked. The real rate is over 10%... just say'in.. lol
I thought that using "jus' say'in'" at the end of a declaration like yours is like making a comment that you can't prove or is unsubstantiated and then unwilling to take the heat for it, but you're using it in jest, so I understand and thank ya' for clarifying...
1NEMESIS is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #18
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhir View Post
Here's another factor to explain why the unemployment numbers are cooked.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/record...-rate-tumbles-

And here's your GAO numbers.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/latest...-2022-released

Oh and before I forget remember the numbers currently being thrown out by the regime are their versions of a nationwide average. And even if we do accept them they do not tell the whole story. Look at this article by the AP on specific areas of unemployment. They are in heavily populated areas and I would also postulate quite liberal ones.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...02-01-16-19-52
I really loath debating employment/unemployment, jobs lost/jobs gained type issues because they're complex and boring as hell, but I will leave you with 2 hints as to how I will be basing my argument that the numbers are real.

1. The confirmation that the job numbers are real is within the article I posted to start this thread.

2. "Everything is relative"

I've got to go, but if anyone wants to take a shot at figuring this out it would be way cool!!!

I'll be back after the game or maybe monday, GO GIANTS!!!!!

Oh, and the last AP link proves nothing about "Liberal" unemployment areas and I would challenge you to tell me how.

The unemployment numbers quoted are part of the national average and just illustrate the lowest and highest percentages, your just misleading people to believe otherwise, but I understand, it's part of the republican condition…..
Old 02-05-2012, 01:16 AM   #19
RoboSpike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

"Oh no, see all that red in the first graph? That's when all the partying and stupidity happened, you know like fake wars, stolen elections and all of that criminal activity stuff?!?”
Never understood why OBAMA followers defend him by attacking PAST Presidents. It doesn’t change the fact that the CURRENT one is only good at seducing the sheep of this country with his pretty words.
RoboSpike is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:52 AM   #20
sajay55
Gaining Momentum

It's because they have no other way to defend him. He has done nothing to help the economy and it's only through the hard work and sacrifice of the American people that we have bounced back at all. His followers will defend him no matter what.
sajay55 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #21
ski-hog
Captain

Encounters: 13

YAY, everybody clap Obama created some jobs!!!! Now lets look at these jobs, more government jobs!!! We need less govt jobs and jobs that actually produce something. We don't need 16,000 more IRS agents they will just make more rules and make taxes more confusing than they already are. It already takes up a week of my time preparing my taxes for my accountant!!! Imagine all the other work I could get done in that time.
Just a wild example I could double the number of employees if I didn't have to pay income tax. I believe we need to pay some taxes so that would never happen.
While your at your computer do a search for Osama's, I mean Obama's 1% debt free America he will try to slip in after the November election. Its a 1 percent tax on all and any bank transaction you do!!! Even if your online and move your money from your own savings account to your checking account you will be taxed 1 percent on that transaction!!

Ok I'm done with my little rant and feel better!!
ski-hog is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:18 AM   #22
ski-hog
Captain

Encounters: 13

O.k did more snooping around on the 1% rule it could be false and is a erumor, so I can't comment on it for sure now.
ski-hog is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:33 AM   #23
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ski-hog View Post
O.k did more snooping around on the 1% rule it could be false and is a erumor, so I can't comment on it for sure now.
Save your search, it's another lie. You don't check anything do you? Do you want to check government jobs numbers or would you rather I embarrass you? I'll wait……

Eh, I'll do it now, these are the job numbers and where they grew and where they shrunk, notice something about the government numbers?

Total +1.5%

Private Sector +2.1%
Construction +2.1%
Manufacturing +2.0%
Information Services -1.7%
Financial Activities +0.3%
Professional and Business Services +3.5%
Education and Health Services +2.1%
Leisure and Hospitality +2.7%

Government -1.2%
Federal government -1.5%
State governments -1.4%
Local governments -1.1%

Imagine that. A recovery in which the private sector grows and the government shrinks.
Since so many of you hate facts and want me to use "My own words" I won't give you the link unless you ask.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:44 AM   #24
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajay55 View Post
It's because they have no other way to defend him. He has done nothing to help the economy and it's only through the hard work and sacrifice of the American people that we have bounced back at all. His followers will defend him no matter what.
Oh, so now that the "lazy unemployed" ,that's what you republicans call them, are going back to work it's because of sacrifice and hard work right?!? HYPOCRITES and LIARS, no wonder your party is falling apart as we speak……...
Old 02-05-2012, 10:58 AM   #25
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboSpike View Post
"Oh no, see all that red in the first graph? That's when all the partying and stupidity happened, you know like fake wars, stolen elections and all of that criminal activity stuff?!?”
Never understood why OBAMA followers defend him by attacking PAST Presidents. It doesn’t change the fact that the CURRENT one is only good at seducing the sheep of this country with his pretty words.
I love it that you hate Obama so much!!

The gloves have come off and just wait until your party picks their crash test dummies for election, Obama is just going to put your debates on a loop and run 'em on the net and tv all day long!!

While Romney tells Americans that Corporations are people and that he doesn't need to worry about the poor or the rich. When he finally releases all his taxes or when someone finally starts talking about Romney's family and why they are in Mexico and how his family feels about his immigration policies, The community organizer, is going to continue killing terrorist at a exponential rate, and the economy will continue to get better and Obama will just win win win………

Your going to be a miserable individual for at least another 4yrs
Old 02-05-2012, 11:05 AM   #26
sajay55
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1NEMESIS View Post
Oh, so now that the "lazy unemployed" ,that's what you republicans call them, are going back to work it's because of sacrifice and hard work right?!? HYPOCRITES and LIARS, no wonder your party is falling apart as we speak……...
WTH? that wasn't even a coherent response to my post. It would be a waste of time to continue replying, It's clear you care nothing about the truth.
sajay55 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:32 AM   #27
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajay55 View Post
WTH? that wasn't even a coherent response to my post. It would be a waste of time to continue replying, It's clear you care nothing about the truth.
It's clear you're smart enough to know when you're in over your head….
Old 02-05-2012, 01:45 PM   #28
RoboSpike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1NEMESIS View Post
I love it that you hate Obama so much!!

The gloves have come off and just wait until your party picks their crash test dummies for election, Obama is just going to put your debates on a loop and run 'em on the net and tv all day long!!

While Romney tells Americans that Corporations are people and that he doesn't need to worry about the poor or the rich. When he finally releases all his taxes or when someone finally starts talking about Romney's family and why they are in Mexico and how his family feels about his immigration policies, The community organizer, is going to continue killing terrorist at a exponential rate, and the economy will continue to get better and Obama will just win win win………

Your going to be a miserable individual for at least another 4yrs
Hey NEMESIS. It’s not that I hate OBAMA It’s just that I had hoped he’d succeed so that we all could succeed as a nation. Unfortunately, the great OBAMA experiment just didn’t work. I’m still struggling to know what the current administration has done right (minus the House of Reps) these past 3+ years. Your are right about one thing...I don’t want us to be miserable for another four years. Hopefully, American’s will stop lining up to “drink the punch” and demand a little more from their public servants than just $5 words.
“so endth the lesson"
RoboSpike is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:47 PM   #29
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

I postulated liberal as an aducated guess on the unemployment numbers because I suspect you will find them high in areas where that philosophy is practiced in earnest. And because I can see the effects upon cities like Los Angeles, Chicago and Detroit. There are more but I think I've made the point. And I find it amusing how those same people who espoused those beliefs until recently have been fleeing those same high tax, high crime areas of unemployment to Texas and other southern states. Those numbers speak for themselves.
Rakhir is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:04 AM   #30
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhir View Post
I postulated liberal as an aducated guess on the unemployment numbers because I suspect you will find them high in areas where that philosophy is practiced in earnest. And because I can see the effects upon cities like Los Angeles, Chicago and Detroit. There are more but I think I've made the point. And I find it amusing how those same people who espoused those beliefs until recently have been fleeing those same high tax, high crime areas of unemployment to Texas and other southern states. Those numbers speak for themselves.
In order for you to claim such a statement as educated, you need to at least provide a basis for your "postulation" otherwise it's uneducated and just idiosyncratic republican rhetoric to say the least.

Why Detroit, Los Angeles and Chicago? What is their unemployment rate and how is that driven by "liberal philosophy"?

Why not other highly populated urban areas? What effects do you "see" that supports your "educated guess" rakhir
What part of the Liberal philosophy is practiced to such an extent that your "postulation" would have any credibility even in the slightest anecdotal sense?

The veracity of your entire post is unquestionably false until YOU provide some evidence otherwise and considering what your saying here rakhir, it should take you quite some time to gather the information necessary.

You should be used to critical observation rakhir, I mean, just over a year ago you were writing your final paper for your doctorate, so it should be a walk in the park for you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women