Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2018, 09:14 PM   #16
chuckles
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Wow! I agree with Pussycat? This is a first. PC, well written and informative essay. A couple of more points.
The Trump legal team had the so called FBI report overnight before it was released. Can you say "Redacted".
The Starr Whitewater investigation Kavanaugh worked on spent $30 million taxpayer dollars and produced nothing. (This is the same Ken Starr who was president of Baylor and was complicit in covering up that sexual assault scandal).
Anyone who has been to college knows it's a requirement you get drunk and it was laughable to hear K say he'd never been drunk.
I agree with Pussycat that the fix was in and the hearings were just a charade with a foregone conclusion.
chuckles is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 08:38 AM   #17
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

This was a sham. If a woman says a man attempted to rape her and provided witness's and those witness's could not recall the event - oh I'd say that's a problem. Hell,African American men have been convicted on a lot less.
This bullshit by Ford could set women back years. SMFH

I think Heidi from North Dakota is going to regret her vote - that state is going to lose their seat due this. Just watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You conveniently avoided responding to any of my points. I believe Kavanaugh was given due process. You and others are not doing the same for Ford. Guilty until proven innocent for Ford.

As to the impact of this on the November elections -- a meme by someone named Candace Owens is meaningless. I have read and heard several people commenting on it. One says by the time the elections come there will be dozens of other issues pop up which will supersede the Kavanaugh issue. Most everyone agrees that while the Republicans may gain in the Senate due to Kavanaugh, they will equally lose in the House because of the different electorates. Statewide vs. districts. Polls, take them or leave them, show women in the suburbs moving solidly away from Trump, and this is where control of the House will be decided -- not the cities and not the rural areas.

"But the polling evidence is more complicated, and the Kavanaugh effect could be contradictory. Republicans might be improving their odds of keeping the Senate, where the GOP base will be crucial — several vulnerable Democrats are up for reelection in states that Trump won in 2016 and where he still remains popular. But the Supreme Court fight might not help as much in the House elections, where suburban swing districts — and swing voters, women in particular — will decide who controls the chamber."

FiveThirtyEight still give Democrats a 73.7% chance to take control of the House. Average gain of 33 seats. In my opinion I would define a "blue wave" as 40+ seats.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...idterms-header
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 08:52 AM   #18
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Precious, I have no idea when Mexico is going to pay for the wall. They'll pay for it when they pay for it or not - I don't think the U.S. is going to send an invoice to them and wait for them to pay before the wall is complete - that would be idiotic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I think the only person that can make a true statement if she is lying is someone that is a victim of sexual assault. I know of no one that would want to willingly remember every detail. And you have time factoring in. Hell, if she did want to remember, time would affect what was left. I don't think it'd play havoc on who the aggressor is.

The tax scam bit is old news. Even Trump acknowledges it. The fact that he doesn't like it helps confirm they hit a sore spot. And I venture to say it is mostly true what they allege. I've stated before, he could evaporate over 95% of the criticism about him if he followed precedence and showed the tax returns. Until than, I have to assume he is of the same ilk as those around him that got whacked for fiscal problems.

All threads about this subject seems to have people intentionally avoiding a pointed question.

Case in point: Ellen, when is Mexico paying for that Wall that the Republicans don't need any help from the Democrats?
Old 10-08-2018, 12:10 PM   #19
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
This was a sham. If a woman says a man attempted to rape her and provided witness's and those witness's could not recall the event - oh I'd say that's a problem. Hell,African American men have been convicted on a lot less.

I think Heidi from North Dakota is going to regret her vote - that state is going to lose their seat due this. Just watch.
From the number of people the FBI interviewed, I can safely say more people were allocated to checking out my father when he got his security clearance. And he never was went to the White House as far as I know.

Quote:
Precious, I have no idea when Mexico is going to pay for the wall. They'll pay for it when they pay for it or not - I don't think the U.S. is going to send an invoice to them and wait for them to pay before the wall is complete - that would be idiotic.
But the Donald promised.
Multiple time.
And I know people elected him on that promise.
You know he's going to deliver on it.
You just won't say when.

Don't tell me it was a lie.
Was it?
Seriously, was it?
If so..... oh the doom. oh the despair. oh...

Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 01:02 PM   #20
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Christine Ford sent her "tip" months ago and tried to stay out of the matter. She just wanted there to be an investigation because of what happened to her. Kavanaugh's classmate Ms. Ramirez is a second credible victim. The #Metoo movement works effectively against predators because these creeps cave when several women make similar claims against them. You don't need a trial or litigation to provide convincing evidence when more than one credible, professional person comes forward with allegations. No one is in jeopardy of going to prison over these matters and therefore no burdeons of evidence "beyond a reasonable doubt" or assumptions such as "innocent until proven guilty" apply. Those are standards which exist to protect citizens from the power of the state, and by so doing it's assumed that many guilty people will go free. Dr.Ford is not a perfect person in many ways, few of us are, but it's not possible to claim that she has the assailant wrong but other facts are true. You either have to call her a liar, which is unsupported by the facts, or you have to accept that she is able to identify who it was that was on top of her, with his hand on her mouth. If that happened to anyone they would not be mistaken about who it was who did it. For these creepy Republicans to conjecture, conveniently, that she was assaulted but "it must have been someone else" is illogical and ridiculous.

Trump didn't formulate the Supreme Court list he's working from. It was handed to him from establishment Republicans, principally Lindsey Graham. Trump made this deal to gain their cooperation with his nationalist agenda. Establishment Republicans hate nationalism, are globalists, always push the agenda of multi-nationals and businessmen in their districts who hire illegals. Trump has already said he believes Dr.Ford, but he's stuck with the deal he made, and the exigencies of politics are driving him to align himself with the tide of aggression against her.

But facts are facts. Kavanaugh swore that he cannot coach little league anymore. He can though. He lied. He lied about scores and scores of other things. He lied in his earlier appearances. He's a serial liar under oath on the level of Hilary Clinton. They both belong in prison.

When the Dems take back the House, and they will, they will impeach Kavanaugh and he will be removed and perhaps prosecuted for perjury. This process will damage Trump greatly. This is the price of compromising with the establishment Republicans like McConnel and Graham and the rest of these creeps who Trump supporters and nationalists like myself despise.

BTW what do you think about this growth!! We now have several quarters of 4 percent growth and that's not happened since the globalists took over this country in the 1960s! Unemployment has all but disappeared and the illegals are scurrying back to the villages and hovels from where they came!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 01:55 PM   #21
Pendulous
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

@SpeedRacerXXX post #12

Hold on there just a minute buckaroo. Ford did NOT come forward before Kavanaugh was nominated. Kavanaugh was nominated on July 9. Ford’s first contact with her congresswoman was on July 20, and on July 30 Ford wrote her letter to Feinstein.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politi...anaugh-accuser
Pendulous is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 06:43 AM   #22
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

There is still no proof that Ford was lying in any way. Kavanaugh was innocent until proven guilty. Ford is not being treated the same way. She is guilty of lying and perjury according to you and others.

Heidi Heitkamp was trailing her opponent in ND BEFORE the Kavanaugh mess. The earliest polls in ND were back in June
and Heitkamp was trailing even then.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 06:53 AM   #23
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
@SpeedRacerXXX post #12

Hold on there just a minute buckaroo. Ford did NOT come forward before Kavanaugh was nominated. Kavanaugh was nominated on July 9. Ford’s first contact with her congresswoman was on July 20, and on July 30 Ford wrote her letter to Feinstein.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politi...anaugh-accuser
My understanding, backed up by several articles, says Ford came forward the first time prior to Trump singling out Kavanaugh as the nominee.

"She contacted The Post through a tip line in early July, when it had become clear that Kavanaugh was on the shortlist of possible nominees to replace retiring justice Anthony M. Kennedy but before Trump announced his name publicly."

July 2018: Ford reached out to the Post's tip line as Kavanaugh's name appeared on the shortlist to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy. "Around the same time," the Post said, Ford contacted her member of Congress, California Democratic Rep. Anna Eshoo.

July 9, 2018: President Donald Trump nominated Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court.

Late July: Ford opted to contact California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein via a letter through Eshoo's office. In the letter, Ford requests Feinstein keep the matter confidential.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/17/polit...ine/index.html
Old 10-09-2018, 09:22 AM   #24
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ford was awarded the benefit of doubt when she testified.
When they checked her story - no one could back her up. So tell me - was she telling the truth?

Quote:
There is still no proof that Ford was lying in any way. Kavanaugh was innocent until proven guilty. Ford is not being treated the same way. She is guilty of lying and perjury according to you and others.

Heidi Heitkamp was trailing her opponent in ND BEFORE the Kavanaugh mess. The earliest polls in ND were back in June
and Heitkamp was trailing even then.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:45 AM   #25
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ford was awarded the benefit of doubt when she testified.
When they checked her story - no one could back her up. So tell me - was she telling the truth?

I don't know. If a woman is sexually assaulted and there is no one around to witness the assault, has she been assaulted or is she automatically lying? I believe Ford was sexually assaulted back in 1982. Kavanaugh may or may not have been the assaulter but since there is no corroboration Kavanaugh has been judged "not guilty". Rightfully so.

The fact is Ford has no reason to lie. She came forward and believes Kavanaugh was the one who sexually assaulted her. Maybe it was someone else and Ford was simply mistaken. But to assume Ford is lying about the whole incident or simply making it up is wrong. She should be deemed innocent until proven guilty, just like Kavanaugh.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:18 AM   #26
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I know 2 women who were sexually assaulted. They had physical evidence.

Speedracer, I understand what you are saying. My point of view is that she was innocent when she testified but after her story did not check out then all bets are off. Also, the timing of this whole thing plus her sleezy lawyers tells me this whole thing was a manipulation on the part of liberals to block the nomination. They thought that this would automatically get all women to vote for the dems in November. I don't think that's the case but we shall see in November! Which is less then 30 days away!!

Quote:
I don't know. If a woman is sexually assaulted and there is no one around to witness the assault, has she been assaulted or is she automatically lying? I believe Ford was sexually assaulted back in 1982. Kavanaugh may or may not have been the assaulter but since there is no corroboration Kavanaugh has been judged "not guilty". Rightfully so.

The fact is Ford has no reason to lie. She came forward and believes Kavanaugh was the one who sexually assaulted her. Maybe it was someone else and Ford was simply mistaken. But to assume Ford is lying about the whole incident or simply making it up is wrong. She should be deemed innocent until proven guilty, just like Kavanaugh.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:36 AM   #27
bjarnibear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Now moderate Republicans are leaving the party and becoming independents. The Republicans are becoming more and more insular and demanding of complete loyalty to Trump. They are on the road to a complete implosion. Much the same thing happened before the Civil War with the collapse of the Whig Party and the emergence of the Republican Party. This country is every bit as divided as it was before the Civil War when the issue was Slavery. What is the issue now? Is it White supremacy and the desire for the cessation of the immigration of any other kind of ethnic group (or at least anyone without an education and plenty of money). What ever happened to our support of the words inscribed on the Statue of Liberty? Mark Twain once said that History never repeats itself, but it very often rhymes.
bjarnibear is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 10:42 AM   #28
bjarnibear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default The wall is being built

Quote:

But the Donald promised.
Multiple time.
You just won't say when.

Was it?
Seriously, was it?

The wall IS being built right now, but it will be impossible and horribly expensive to build the full length. Trump knows all this. He just still repeats his promise to build it and have Mexico pay in order to keep his base all worked up.
bjarnibear is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 11:05 AM   #29
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Precious, thank you for posting that video. I love that song. If it weren't for bad luck,I'd have no luck at all.

Quote:
From the number of people the FBI interviewed, I can safely say more people were allocated to checking out my father when he got his security clearance. And he never was went to the White House as far as I know.

But the Donald promised.
Multiple time.
You just won't say when.

Was it?
Seriously, was it?

Old 10-10-2018, 06:50 AM   #30
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know 2 women who were sexually assaulted. They had physical evidence.

Speedracer, I understand what you are saying. My point of view is that she was innocent when she testified but after her story did not check out then all bets are off. Also, the timing of this whole thing plus her sleezy lawyers tells me this whole thing was a manipulation on the part of liberals to block the nomination. They thought that this would automatically get all women to vote for the dems in November. I don't think that's the case but we shall see in November! Which is less then 30 days away!!
After 26 years, it is rather hard to have physical proof of a sexual attack.

Since she came forward BEFORE the nomination of Kavanaugh by Trump, to me that excludes any manipulation by anyone. My bet is that Ford did not have any idea where Kavanaugh was until Trump put him on the list of possible candidates. If a person I knew 26 years ago was a U.S. Circuit Judge I would be clueless that that was the case.

The point remains that you and others are treating Ford the same way you accused others of treating Kavanaugh -- guilty until proven innocent. You can only hurl accusations at her with absolutely no proof.

A poll released yesterday shows 63% of women support their Democratic candidate and 33% support their Republican candidate. And in generic ballot matchup, Democrats are 13 points ahead.

27 days and counting.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women