Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2012, 08:45 AM   #1
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default What Mistress would you like to see?

If you would like to meet and play with just one Mistress, current or retired, who would that woman be, and why?

For me, it would be Midori. She wasn't a professional for a long time, but she earned her reputation very quickly. She's since moved on to being an educator and speaker and a huge supporter of the lifestyle and many other things.

I've met her before and the woman's mind is what I would consider to be her best feature. Not that she's hard on the eyes at all! And her skills are right up there with some of the best. But the sheer, I dunno, mischeviousness of what she thinks up for a scene are quite astounding. I had never heard of using show-tunes being used as a prop in a scene. And not just one song, but different songs in each ear. It didn't hurt that the woman she was playing HATED them... no, I'm sure that never figured into her plans.. Lol!

So, who else has a lady they'd like to put up?
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:54 AM   #2
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When I first started exploring "this", I had a client who was really close to Mistress Precious in Houston. So for a few years while I knew this guy (and it was awhile back to say the least) ... I heard Mistress Precious stories.

So if I were going to be submissive to someone to see how it was with a professional, I would probably try her first. At least for now!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #3
X-rated
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

met her once before, best session EVER.
Would have to be Mistress Karin Von Kroft in Arizona.
http://www.domkarin.com/home.html
X-rated is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:16 AM   #4
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

I have heard good and bad about every Dominatrix on the planet.
I think it depends on the sub's individual taste and what their "ideal" Domme looks like and what she does for them.
Some men like Tall , thin and blonde.
Some men like short and slim.
Some like Amazon Dommes.
Some like TS or TV Dommes.
Some like Asian Dommes
A guy I chatted on here will only go to black dommes.
Some men like COSTUMES.
Some don't.
Some like Dommes who smoke.
Some don't like the smell of smoke on someone.

To me, communication about what you like is KEY in any session.
Just MY opinion.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:07 PM   #5
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I loved Mistress Abbey (now in London), Temptress Raven (long time ago), I have my ATF, but I have a dreamto see Alexus Payne from LA. I loved her VHS Tapes, so you know how long ago that was...
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:10 PM   #6
Krunkman
Valued Poster

@ H_S - Alexis Payne? Oh, that's a blast from the past. I'm not sure she's even in the business any more. Though I do know one of her on-screen sub partners, Ashley Renee, still is (though she's super submissive... but oh my, still a hottie!)

@GoddessDallas - Aye, that's quite true. I personally have never been drawn to a domme who in her ad TELLS me what I'm going to do, WHAT I'm going to like and HOW MUCH of a worm/etc that I am. I realize it appeals to a minority of prospective customers, but as someone who is in sales for a living, its certainly not something I would recommend to anyone if you expect to be successful in life.

Good 2-way communication IS quite important to a scene, especially when you've never played with someone before.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:54 PM   #7
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71530
My ECCIE Reviews

Not to toot my own horn because she's coming to visit me but Liliane Hunt is by far at the top of my list...

There is something to be said about class, sophistication and a creative mind. The fact her feet are firmly on the ground and even though she is one of the top Dommes in the industry right now she still can hold a conversation and doesn't let her ego EVER SHOW...makes it that much better!

I cannot think of ANYONE I would ever submit to just because of my own personal tastes but I think given the right mood and opportunity I might give it a try with her... ONLY her though. Don't forget the tequila shots before though ; )

I'm the one holding the whips and cuffs... they don't look that great on me LOL

Great thread!

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Maitresse Renee is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #8
enigma878
Valued Poster

Mistress Renee of Philly.
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:29 PM   #9
BuriedFace
Gaining Momentum

Location: Underneath my Mistress, pleasuring her while my face is being smothered.

This one is a seriously easy question to answer for me. DallasRain, that is all.
BuriedFace is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:05 AM   #10
Mistress Tracy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 74299
My ECCIE Reviews

Hands down Mistress Karin Von Kroft!!!!!
Mistress Tracy is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:15 AM   #11
captnzen
Valued Poster

Lady Lydia McLane of Seattle...she's from Oklahoma and I've had the chance to "be of service" to her a number of times when she's returned to her home stomping grounds...her CBT is amazing. And I just adore her....
However, down Dallas way, Mistress Montana was pretty darn jaw dropping and Domina Athena (before she decamped to L.A.) introduced me to sounds...and I have been grateful ever since...
captnzen is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:31 AM   #12
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71530
My ECCIE Reviews

Forgot one!! Isabella Sinclaire!!

She is an absolute sweetheart and AWESOME with a single tail, one of my favorite toys ; )

I had the pleasure of having some double fun with her in LA a few times and have always had a great amount of respect for her.

They are actually bringing back the commercial this year too : )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdsAD-sSM4Y&feature=relmfu

She actually hit the nut THE FIRST TIME no editing!!

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Maitresse Renee is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:01 PM   #13
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Speaking of whips...

You missed her by about 5-6 years, but we had a really talented domme here in Dallas by the name of Mistress Midnight. She used to give public displays of whipping with her 14' bullwhip. She'd have her target, err, partner, hanging by his ankles and proceed to whip him. All the times I saw her playing, never once did she strike anyone lined up on both sides to watch or hit someplace dangerous on her partner. It was truly wonderful to watch such skill with a toy you rarely get to see used (safely too!).
Old 02-24-2012, 12:42 PM   #14
tsmistressmia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 75528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
If you would like to meet and play with just one Mistress, current or retired, who would that woman be, and why?
I'd have to say that the Vinyl Queen could rock my socks in a way that no other female could, sooooo brutal

some hot videos of her in action are here: http://www.platinumfetish.com/hosted...DAwMDkuMC4wLjA

p.s. Mistress Tracy and I have worked with Midori before Krunkman, very sweet woman and very tiny too! That reminds me, I need to dig up those old pics!
tsmistressmia is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:32 PM   #15
tsmistressmia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 75528

Mistress Tracy Many Many moons ago, 2000 or 2001 I think!
Mistress Tracy on stage

Me looking all retarded and Gawthic before most of you were even old enough to get into the club, lol
tsmistressmia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women