Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
tsmistressmia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 75528
Default Questions about Dungeon Furniture...

Let's say for example that you've just booked a session with a Mistress or Pro Domme that purportedly has their own fully equipped play space... What's the one quintessential piece of dungeon furniture that you would expect them to own and be proficient at using? What furniture would you like to see that you haven't seen already? Is furniture even a factor or a concern at all in who you've selected to turn your fantasy into reality?

Spanks in advance!
tsmistressmia is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmistressmia View Post
Let's say for example that you've just booked a session with a Mistress or Pro Domme that purportedly has their own fully equipped play space... What's the one quintessential piece of dungeon furniture that you would expect them to own and be proficient at using? What furniture would you like to see that you haven't seen already? Is furniture even a factor or a concern at all in who you've selected to turn your fantasy into reality?

Spanks in advance!
It's a very broad question, but lets some parameters here for my reply. I expect that a prodomme is going to have a certain level of equipment and a few pieces of furniture. That's part of what you are paying for, as opposed to a provider who likes to dabble in the domination. As far as my experience has shown, the two groups have different views on play and what they will bring to play with.

Getting back to your original question, I would say it depends on what I am planning. If I'm going to see someone for say a spanking session, then that can be done with little, if any, specialized equipment. A chair, a bed, the couch, and an accomodating lap are all that are really needed.

If bondage is going to be involved, then that changes the equation, especially if there are other factors involved, such as flogging. For that type of situation I would say this is a good approximation of what I would be looking for (personally):

1) comfortable spanking bench that would allow longer periods of bondage without discomfort.
2) St. Andrew's cross for flogging/whipping

That's the basic equipment I'd want to see. Here's some additional thoughts:

3) Medical exam table
4) bondage table / sturdy massage table
5) cage
6) stocks
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:35 PM   #3
MasterTrucker
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

A nice bench, Spanking Bench.
MasterTrucker is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:52 PM   #4
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71530
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd have to agree. Cross and bench are staples in the BDSM world...

Maitresse Renee
Maitresse Renee is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:51 PM   #5
tsmistressmia
Pending Age Verification

Thanks for the suggestions guys!
It's hard for me to know what the public in general is looking for sometimes, hence the questions. I've never been one that followed the conventional ideals of what BDSM is supposed to be and anything "cheesy" normally makes my skin crawl. Up to now I've always just done what looks and feels right to me, my furniture or "lack of" is a direct reflection of that. The last thing I want to do is get lazy and rely solely on equipment or furniture for a session, but I'm starting to understand that there is a value that gets added with having a St. Andrews cross, a spanking bench, stocks, etc. for the client... I'm all about adding value for the client!! anyways thanks again!!
Old 02-21-2012, 08:21 AM   #6
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for the suggestions guys!
It's hard for me to know what the public in general is looking for sometimes, hence the questions. I've never been one that followed the conventional ideals of what BDSM is supposed to be and anything "cheesy" normally makes my skin crawl. Up to now I've always just done what looks and feels right to me, my furniture or "lack of" is a direct reflection of that. The last thing I want to do is get lazy and rely solely on equipment or furniture for a session, but I'm starting to understand that there is a value that gets added with having a St. Andrews cross, a spanking bench, stocks, etc. for the client... I'm all about adding value for the client!! anyways thanks again!!
The one piece of equipment that you truly need is a creative mind. The rest are all accoutrements! Without knowing your craft, understanding the lifestyle and being able to read your bottom, then all the gear, corsetry and f*ck-me shoes in the world are just window dressing on a less-than-stellar performance.

And value (and effort!) are appreciated.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:19 AM   #7
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

I depends on the INDIVIDUAL who is coming over to see you.
Some of my subbies don't want it to seem like a professional session.
They think it is too "mechanical" and "mercenary" and not personal enough.
If you are experienced and can take the subbie where he needs to go in his head to achieve SUBSPACE...all of the props aren't necessary to get him to where he needs to be.
I have a lovely dungeon with a comfy bed, and an intoxicating voice that melts them every time.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:41 AM   #8
X-rated
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

As an experienced kinkster, perv, slave and bottom, these are the types of furniture that i always look for in a "professional" environment. LOL

X-rated is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:59 AM   #9
enigma878
Valued Poster

Some of the items that have been mentioned but my personal preference would be a potty chair or potty box.
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #10
tsmistressmia
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
The one piece of equipment that you truly need is a creative mind. The rest are all accoutrements! Without knowing your craft, understanding the lifestyle and being able to read your bottom, then all the gear, corsetry and f*ck-me shoes in the world are just window dressing on a less-than-stellar performance.

And value (and effort!) are appreciated.
Exactly!

p.s. I think you're cool as hell btw
Old 02-22-2012, 08:26 AM   #11
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Exactly!

p.s. I think you're cool as hell btw
Awww (blushes)

Thanks! I try... and succeed sometimes, fail the others.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women