Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #1
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71530
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Mistress Liliane Hunt?

Just curious if you boys in the "other realm" follow who visits DFW and does it matter to you? I've seen lots and lots of Dommes traveling to various parts of the country and in fact many are coming to DFW in the next two weeks.....

BUT do you know or care who they are? That's my question?

For example Mistress Liliane Hunt from San Fransisco, she is in the Professional BDSM world one of the foremost Dommes in the USA and known throughout the world. I personally would put her in my "top 10."

Have a look at her site and tell me what you think. Is it worth it to travel? Does that make you want to visit with that person more because it's a once in a blue moon opportunity??

www.mistressliliane.com

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Maitresse Renee is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:14 PM   #2
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

OH! Turn you sound on when visiting her site! DAMN I LOVE HER ACCENT!!!!
Old 02-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #3
CajunGent
Valued Poster

I pay attention but would not travel to Dallas as it is to far. If I were in the area, I would consider seeing her though.

cg
CajunGent is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:12 PM   #4
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

She is completely fascinating, and thanks for the notice about her voice at first i was very surprised but then i turned it up more her voice is so alluring.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:23 PM   #5
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

She'll be here March 1st : )
Old 02-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #6
NAKEDLUNCH
Registered Member

Well done website.
She is obviously smart and VERY GOOD at Marketing ! Nice looking and the accent doesn't hurt her instant appeal either.

Beyond that..."real" reviews speak volumes more than Marketing expertise.

so..
for me...to travel is just more $ for any service, what the hell ever is your buying.
NAKEDLUNCH is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:18 PM   #7
internetdown
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitresse Renee View Post
Just curious if you boys in the "other realm" follow who visits DFW and does it matter to you? ...
BUT do you know or care who they are? That's my question?

I look at the ads on back page and so I guess you could say I follow it. Since I don't really follow the industry as a whole, I don't really know who the people are.

So for me it wouldn't matter since I don't know who they are. If I am bending over getting paddled, it probably wouldn't matter to me at that point if she is famous, for example. I would see a provider based on their reviews, offerings and rates.

At the very least, it is new talent. That doesn't mean anything other than I would at least look at the ad and research if necessary.

Not too long ago you couldn't find much information about dommes that schedule sessions.
internetdown is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:55 PM   #8
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

I am in Dallas.
and am from the old school.
The best things are right outside of your own front door.
She may be wonderful, and I appreciate that.
But the men I want will be here for me if I have a flat tire or THEY do, or if something happens to break their heart... I am here to listen...and "that don't cost a thang."
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:18 PM   #9
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Think that may be a bit of the difference in the BDSM world and the provider world. Your reputation and education is your "review." Although many reviews end up on sites like this it's other avenues that help judge a Dommes caliber and attention to her craft.

Not always but at the higher end yes.

Thank you for answering my question though. I am still a bit new to ECCIE and the inner workings of all the minds that roam this message board.

Getting there though...

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Old 02-18-2012, 01:38 AM   #10
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love her web site. I watched most of her YouTube videos. Lovely lady. The gas mask is my favorite...
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:24 PM   #11
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

She's bringing all of her gas masks down with her ; )

That's one of the things I do not have a lot of in my dungeon so she literally is bringing an entire suit case full LOL.

Going to be a fantastic week!!!

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Old 02-20-2012, 07:42 PM   #12
The Slut
Valued Poster

I personally think that Dallas has some incredibly hot Dommes Who are totally UTR. While I am sure that we are having some very famous visitors submitting to someone who I know and who knows me is very important to me.
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:23 AM   #13
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I had my fill of gas masks (and tear gas) in the army. Having had to use them (as well as the full chemical gear), I've never understood the fascination with them.

But in their carrying case they do make a nice impromptu pillow.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:44 PM   #14
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just exquisite. Completely lovely. On the links page was her posing on a piece of furniture that I couldn't take my eyes off of.

I think that her coming to Dallas is great!

Although the sound is fine, and I can understand others liking her accent, I would prefer to click on a site that has no sound or an option to click for sound instead of the other way around.

Other than that ... I don't believe that I've seen a site that is so glorious....close, though! Her rooms that she entertains in are just perfect!!!

Big wow!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #15
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Just exquisite. Completely lovely. On the links page was her posing on a piece of furniture that I couldn't take my eyes off of.

I think that her coming to Dallas is great!

Although the sound is fine, and I can understand others liking her accent, I would prefer to click on a site that has no sound or an option to click for sound instead of the other way around.

Other than that ... I don't believe that I've seen a site that is so glorious....close, though! Her rooms that she entertains in are just perfect!!!

Big wow!
I actually agree about the sound. I can just imagine a boy at work perving the internet and going to her site with the sound on not thinking about it LOL!

Lots of explaining to do if someone hears ; )

Regardless though I'm VERY exciting for her to make it to DFW! She arrives tomorrow to attend MY FEMDOM PARTY ON FRIDAY.

After all the planning, travel, hotels, NEW DUNGEON FURNITURE, new decor, new toys and everything else I had going on this past weekend at my dungeon to get ready for the party I AM SOOO READY TO PLAY!!!!

I wish I made my YouTube video of my dungeon later than I did because now it looks so different! It really has transformed!

I even got out the pony cart!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee

Here's a few pics of Liliane for those of you who are wondering who she is.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women