Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2012, 11:35 AM   #1
Monk Rasputin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default S** L**, Monk, cords, a flogger

S** L** is Monk’s newest submissive. She has a stunning body, the legs and ass of a dancer or runner, the sexually energy of a high school girl. When I suggested cords and a flogger for our next date, she said, “I like the way you think. Let’s do it.”

I tied her to the bedpost to start, blindfolded her, and then in silence applied a few stokes with the flogger. She gasped at the first one on her thighs.

I pushed her down on the bed, binding her wrists behind her with thick, black silk cords. I was merciless now, and I wanted her to watch the strokes. Over and over I applied them. To her ass, her thighs, her breasts. I watched her nipples harden and swell – she was clearly aroused. “More. Please. Whip me more.” She could manage words one syllable. I was aroused. I pushed my cock into her mouth and she sucked and licked as I flogged her. She was writhing and twiting and moaning, arching her back, rolling back and forth, offering me her ass, her breasts.

I tied her spread-eagle to the bed posts. She was helpless. Again the flogger, but this time also on her puss. Slow, gentle stokes on that delicious salty, sweet cunt.. I reached down with a couple fingers – she was sopping wet. I gave her my fingers to lick dry. Spread like that, I straddled her, fucked her mouth, and shot my load all over her face. I pick up the gobs with my fingers, gave them to her, and again she licked my fingers dry.

When I untied her, and after our breathing returned to normal, S** L** said, “I like this. It's wild. Can we do it again?”

S** L** is in Austin, and her legendary status continues to grow. I am fond of this woman.

Monk
Monk Rasputin is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:46 PM   #2
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Whew!!!

Nuff said!

Spacemtn
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:04 PM   #3
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Nicely done. Interesting, how written this way, it appears to be a very sensual encounter. Another guy could write about this same experience, and make it appear degrading.

Something in your delivery makes the difference.

Oh, and by the way, she has a very beautiful body. Not sure of her age, but her body looks wonderful, great tan, whether natural or not. Be gentle with your flogging, do not damage that smooth, tasty skin of hers. I can only imagine how daty with her in the second pick, with her hands behind her back, ass raised in the air, might be.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:23 PM   #4
Irish Cream
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Wow - I like that facial finish, too!!
Irish Cream is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:06 PM   #5
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Well written... she is a beauty...
Good luck with the next encounter.
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:10 PM   #6
jsparrow
Valued Poster

Monk,

Thanks for the pics and review. Excellent as always! Keep leading us to new adventures.
S**L** is now on the "to do" list.
jsparrow is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:53 PM   #7
The Slut
Valued Poster

Incredibly hot story. What a wonderful mind telling such a hot story.
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:31 AM   #8
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default Devil is in the Details

Monk, great story with lots of pictures to keep our feeble minds entertained. But I think it's incredibly hot that she kept on those leopard/lizard platform CMP's during her captivity. Very nice touch.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:53 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:13 PM   #10
Doc_rob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I know exactly what you mean Monk. It seems to be kind of tricky to find a subbie at times. Many women are reluctant to cross a line into the bdsm world. But once they do with someone they trust, the session becomes a no holds barred intense sexual experience. I met someone here in San Antonio that is enjoying each session more and more. We use ropes, a crop with a feather on one end, a flogger, and of course lots & lots of toys to intensify her pleasure. She usually pops 5-8 times during our session. She says that I leave her seeing stars. That makes me smile all day.
Doc_rob is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women