Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59848
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Look into my eyes ...

Have we discussed hypnosis? Perhaps we should!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Funny you bring this up....I'm searching for a hypno-therapist that would be willing to help guys that struggle with issues related to ED. Sometimes it's a problem in the "big head". Anyone know of a good therapist located in the DFW area?
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 10:52 PM   #3
enigma878
Valued Poster

That's a hard limit for me; although i do become somewhat hypnotized and mesmerized by certain Women in specific scenes.
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:24 PM   #4
Panama Grey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Hypnotism aside - eye contact at the right moment(s) can add intensity beyond words!

Panama Grey is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:51 PM   #5
badbottom
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Awhile back, a certain website considered the "Holy Grail" to be a hypno-recording by Isabella Valentine, that was purported to produce a hands-free orgasm.

I came pretty darn close (pun intended) several times.

Of course, it took listening to it about 10 times, the first 5 times it relaxed me so much I went to sleep. I try it about every 2-3 months, and it is definitely an interesting experience.
badbottom is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:12 AM   #6
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.isabellavalentine.com/howhypnotizable.asp

Wow. Never heard of her. Interesting!

About three years ago, I got a call from a man in Colorado who was well spoken and well, he wanted to be hypnotized. Just remembered this from your post, badbottom. We spoke a few times because the whole conversation was so offbeat and just odd.

Alright. I was willing to do some studying to do this. BUT ... he wanted to be feminized completely. He wanted someone to transform him to a woman through hypnotism. This would include getting surgery to
become a woman, including castration.

It's been said that you won't do anything while hypnotized that goes against your basic being but it was too far out for me. He said that he was willing to fly me to Colorado and sounded very serious for something relatively bizarre. (What actually IS bizarre these days, though?)

Over the years, I've heard and experienced some crazy stuff but that one was at the top of the list. Not overly sharing much here but it was REALLY over the top as far as requests go!

The reason why I started this topic is a friend of mine just sent me a book, "Look into my eyes" by Peter Masters. I'm excited to be reading it but it's basically a book to bring out the best in your sex life (I'm writing this from the cover page!).

Elisabeth
Old 09-25-2011, 10:27 AM   #7
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

"Look Into My Eyes" gives an eminently readable and easily-accessible introduction to the topic.

"David Shade's Manual" gives a broader survey of what can be done. On the advice of his internet marketing consultant, David removed the book from the market, and repackaged it in a much-higher-priced form as the "Masterful Lover" "Advanced Sexual Hypnosis" product.

Mark Cunningham, David Shade's teacher and mentor, has demonstrated techniques for training women to have massive orgasms instantaneously, on verbal command. Mark states that the exact same techniques also work on males, but one must understand that "orgasm" and "ejaculation" are not the same thing.

The actual technique is simple. Any competent hypnotist should have no trouble at all. The hardest part is likely to be finding willing practice subjects. (At the same time, since I trained with Mark, I may have a biased viewpoint on what constitutes "simple competency", as opposed to "expert-level mastery" in hypnosis.)

The demonstration DVDs were handed out as freebies for attendees at Mark's "Last Lecture" seminar a few weeks ago. They will be given out as bonuses at David & Mark's "Erotic Hypnosis" seminar (sold out) in Vegas next month. They are not currently otherwise available. It is my understanding that the techniques will be demonstrated, live, using the subjects from the DVDs, but not practiced in the classroom by the attendees. (Homework assignments will be given.)

The first time Mark and David taught this seminar, it was recorded, and sold by David as "Secrets of Erotic Hypnosis". The product is currently not available, but David has indicated that he may again offer it for sale at some time in the future.

Mark has also taught seminars on using hypnosis for conditioning for "consensual slavery". I am an alumnus of the first such seminar (and I have the certificate to prove it).

Mark has retired from teaching mainstream hypnosis. He is currently working on "something", related to all of the above, but is not talking. Stay tuned...

Brian David Phillips, based in Taiwan, sells an "erotic hypnosis" DVD product. Beyond the price ($400), I have no knowledge of the product.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEG_qvJP3hg is a fun demo.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:15 AM   #8
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, EW if you were attending DomCon you could attend the seminar with me.

As it is email me all your questions, I'll take good notes, pester the hell outta Her and get back with you.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:42 AM   #9
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Well, EW if you were attending DomCon you could attend the seminar with me.

As it is email me all your questions, I'll take good notes, pester the hell outta Her and get back with you.
I know. I'm starting to think that I made a mistake by deciding a few weeks back to NOT attend. Guess that there's still a little time to change my mind, huh?

Might need to rethink DomCom. Damn!!!

Yes. Take good notes. REALLY good notes!

Old 09-25-2011, 10:27 PM   #10
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd let someone try it on me but I doubt it'd work lol
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:39 PM   #11
discretead
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

I'd love to see a provider who would hypnotize me into fs. Make me think that I've lost my willpower and had to have sex with her. Insanely hot, but hard to find.
discretead is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #12
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Everytime she jiggles her boobs at me I am hypnotized...
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:56 PM   #13
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Hypnosis is a major turn on.
Few can do it well.
The Davisson Clinic in Dallas is good.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:07 AM   #14
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Babee, your avatar leaves me hip-no-tized!
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women