Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2012, 09:13 PM   #16
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Is this thread an endorsement of barebacking?

Because the only way you will get sloppy anythings is without a condom. Otherwise it is just in your mind.

If a provider masturbated two or three times with a dildo, I don't think anyone would think they were getting sloppy seconds afterward.

This is definitely not an interest of mine, but it is my understanding that the whole point of it for guys who are into it - especially cuckolds - is that another guy left his juice in the woman.

Correct?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:29 PM   #17
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

Because the only way you will get sloppy anythings is without a condom. Otherwise it is just in your mind.

If a provider masturbated two or three times with a dildo, I don't think anyone would think they were getting sloppy seconds afterward.

This is definitely not an interest of mine, but it is my understanding that the whole point of it for guys who are into it - especially cuckolds - is that another guy left his juice in the woman.

Correct?
Clearly you are looking to much into it. I didn't think it needed to be said but this is the hobby so use your good judgement. Going second would be a mental thing in the hobby......however you do bring up a good twist to it. There are swingers on this site who might fantasize about it with their SO but won't/can't because of their SO's closed mentality.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #18
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cucks are also used to prep and clean up the Bull and female. They maybe allowed to lick the deposited cum off the ass or belly of a female as well......Play in the hobby is much safer then play in RL, and you make adjustments as you must, while keeping with the theme of the scene. Here in the hobby is were we are all allowed to live out our fantasies/fetishes without the judgement of others. Kink may not be for you, as vanilla sex is not for many. Life is to short not to have fun.............
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:21 PM   #19
keastbr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I've been thinking about this for a while and have just about talked myself into it. Tho, i'm a little concerned with safety (nobody wants an std). If i was going to do it then i'd like to be dominated by either a bull or TS.
keastbr is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:47 PM   #20
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think this thread is focused on BB, Ex, but I understand your take on it. I've always thought of "sloppy seconds" in conjunction with "cream pies," and that's not a safe practice in the hobby.

I'm usually a "one a day" girl, too, but on the occasions I see a gentleman in the afternoon, bathe, nap, have dinner, freshen up again, then see another fellow in the evening, technically the gentleman visiting me that night would be a "second," but in practicality, hardly.

Wouldn't a MFM include a "second" for one of the men? Kind of a contradiction regarding the fellows that are fine with that, yet don't want to be the "second" with a provider if only a short time has passed between appointments. I've always wanted to try the MFM scenario with the right two guys. Anyone interested please PM me. I'm probably only going to do it once, unless, of course, I really, REALLY like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

Correct?
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #21
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I had a date once where I had purchased take-out and gotten to te in-call, when the boss called and I had to leave right away for a short spell,came back, dinner was gone and my date had squeezed in another between the time I left and I came back.
Just a "quickie" I was told. It didn't bother me, she was still "fresh" and we enjoyed each other completely.
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:54 PM   #22
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

the General Tso chicken was great h_switch..Thanks!

signed,

Quickie.

notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:39 PM   #23
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

I'd never be a cuck to any couple. No flaming here but I wouldn't mind if you enjoyed being second after me. It really wouldn't bother me, to each his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
A while back I came across a swinger couple who eventually turned into my cuck couple. It all started with him liking my seconds and escalated from there. Seeing as to how girls here see different guys, how many of you actually enjoy or don't mind being second? Ladies that includes you too?

There are people out there who's thrill is to have their partner be pleasured first by someone else.
badhusband is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women