Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
agjohnson
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Hypnosis

Ok, I'm not exactly sure where to put this thread but the folks in Another Realm tend to be pretty open minded and curious folks so I thought I would start here. I'm wondering if hypnosis (erotic hypnosis) can work to program people to want to do things that they currently have a mental hang up about. For instance, my SO has a cum aversion. She's grossed out by the thought of male cum and it's obviously a mental block. I know some women love the taste of cum but I think that love is probably as much of a mental thing as my SO's aversion is a mental thing otherwise we'd have cum flavored gum, drinks, etc. I know that's pretty weird but it would be great if I could hire a hypnotist and open up a huge realm of pleasure that I don't have access to now with my SO.
agjohnson is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:32 PM   #2
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

You won't do anything under hypnosis that you wouldn't ordinarilly do. For example if you wouldn't Rob a Bank under normal conscienceousness you still won't do it under Hypnosis. So if your girlfriend detests the idea of taking cum orally she still won't do it under hypnosis and incidently not everyone can be hypnotized. It's really sad in my opinion that you think so highly of your personal urges that you would go to such an extreme to have your girlfriend hypnotized just so you can perform a sexual act against her wishes. Oh by the way it's also against the Law if you were to attempt it.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:59 PM   #3
agjohnson
Lifetime Premium Access

No, you're missing my point and maybe it wasn't communicated accurately. I'm not talking about doing this under hypnosis, rather can hypnosis be used if someone willingly wants to get through a mental block. If I want to quit smoking, hypnosis is one technique that can be effective for some people to help them quit and my understanding is that it places a suggestion in the subconscious to have a different mental response to certain situations. I'm just wondering if the same principles can be applied to sexual matters assuming everyone is ok with it and willing. My SO and I were talking about this and wondered if it would work. She's totally open to it but don't know if it would make any difference or not. Nothing dubious about it.
agjohnson is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:14 AM   #4
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by agjohnson View Post
No, you're missing my point and maybe it wasn't communicated accurately. I'm not talking about doing this under hypnosis, rather can hypnosis be used if someone willingly wants to get through a mental block. If I want to quit smoking, hypnosis is one technique that can be effective for some people to help them quit and my understanding is that it places a suggestion in the subconscious to have a different mental response to certain situations. I'm just wondering if the same principles can be applied to sexual matters assuming everyone is ok with it and willing. My SO and I were talking about this and wondered if it would work. She's totally open to it but don't know if it would make any difference or not. Nothing dubious about it.
Well maybe to things that have a true physical origin such as Premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction. But to help someone accept cum in their mouths I doubt it. That could be a moral issue with her and she is the only one that can overcome it. I don't even know what you mean by a mental block. That almost sounds like to me, that she used to do it but all of a sudden she can't anymore. So what are you doing, seeing prostitutes just so you can cum in their mouths?
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:10 AM   #5
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

If it is a mental block, and she is willing you may want to try this. Eat lots of fruit, stay away from anything salty for 48 hours, then spring it on her. AGAIN, only do this if she is willing. Tell her what you are doing and warn her before you ejaculate. Otherwise, she might gag or puke. Ask her which method she prefers.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:14 AM   #6
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So what are you doing, seeing prostitutes just so you can cum in their mouths?[/QUOTE]

Is this not what MOST of the hobbyest are doing??? Coming to see a provider to get their needs meet that are NOT being meet at home?? There was many sex acts that I NEVER did when married for 17 years, that I very much enjoy now.....Why? Ummm I thinking mainly I wasent aware of many of the kinkier things in life back then and didnt feel there was any need to change anything. We we're "happily married" lol and Yes he did cheat..............Maybe if Id had a more open mind and knew this Me instead of the old Me.............Bottom line is we ALL have needs and if you and your SO can fill those needs then more power to you........If not ..........Life it is to short not to have Fun.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:13 AM   #7
trailor
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I am a confirmed hypnosis skeptic. I am thoroughly convinced its BS. I even had a psychologist hypnotize me... or at least attempt to... and he was convinced he had done so right up until I started mocking him in the middle of the session. I know I know... it only works if you believe it works. Sure it does.
trailor is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:18 PM   #8
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by agjohnson View Post
Ok, I'm not exactly sure where to put this thread but the folks in Another Realm tend to be pretty open minded and curious folks so I thought I would start here. I'm wondering if hypnosis (erotic hypnosis) can work to program people to want to do things that they currently have a mental hang up about. For instance, my SO has a cum aversion. She's grossed out by the thought of male cum and it's obviously a mental block. I know some women love the taste of cum but I think that love is probably as much of a mental thing as my SO's aversion is a mental thing otherwise we'd have cum flavored gum, drinks, etc. I know that's pretty weird but it would be great if I could hire a hypnotist and open up a huge realm of pleasure that I don't have access to now with my SO.
Who wants her to get over the "hangup", her, or just you?

It makes a BIG difference.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:26 PM   #9
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
You won't do anything under hypnosis that you wouldn't ordinarilly do. For example if you wouldn't Rob a Bank under normal conscienceousness you still won't do it under Hypnosis. So if your girlfriend detests the idea of taking cum orally she still won't do it under hypnosis and incidently not everyone can be hypnotized. It's really sad in my opinion that you think so highly of your personal urges that you would go to such an extreme to have your girlfriend hypnotized just so you can perform a sexual act against her wishes. Oh by the way it's also against the Law if you were to attempt it.
Full disclosure: I am a trained hypnotist.

As a general rule, anyone who is smart enough to live independently (as opposed to being institutionalized for severe retardation) can be hypnotized. The studies that claim to show that a significant fraction can't be hypnotized actually just show that some people can't be hypnotized by a REALLY, REALLY INCOMPETENT tape-recorded hypnosis session.

People change. All the time. People change their beliefs about things. All the time. What hypnotists do is help people to change their beliefs.

Consider the concept of "acquired taste". Did you like alcohol the first time you tried it? Are there foods you once disliked, but learned to enjoy? (The standard example is sushi: most people are repelled by the idea of eating raw fish, until they actually try it, and find out how delicious it really is.)

Does your girlfriend enjoy pleasure? Does she enjoy giving you pleasure? Does she enjoy taking you in her mouth, without going all the way to ejaculation? Does she WANT to be able to give you that extra pleasure?
Old 02-16-2012, 08:31 PM   #10
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailor View Post
I am a confirmed hypnosis skeptic. I am thoroughly convinced its BS. I even had a psychologist hypnotize me... or at least attempt to... and he was convinced he had done so right up until I started mocking him in the middle of the session. I know I know... it only works if you believe it works. Sure it does.
It is very rare to find a psychologist or psychiatrist who is also a well-trained hypnotist.

At the same time, YOU are the one who chose not to follow his instructions.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women