Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
nylimey
Registered Member

Default hesitations about "screening"

Sure, I understand it's for mutual "protection" and so on.

But face it, in this electronic age, almost no information remains secure.
Elliot Spitzer got caught. Heidi Fleiss released her whole rolodex.

Giving out your name and address and business address and phones and so on makes you vulnerable to all sorts of trouble, from blackmail (the least likely) to simply exposure and embarrassment (and divorce!) to outright identity theft.

I can't be the only one nervous about this, can I?
nylimey is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

No, you're not. That's why you can be picky as a hobbyist as to who you see. There's lots of providers that have a good reputation for keeping things private.
Also, a lot of third party sites that you can use so your information will never be directly given to a provider.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:43 PM   #3
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

If you wanna play.. gotta give up the info.. so we KNOW you're not the next Jeffrey Dahmer.. or Manson. Do your research on the ladies you're trying to see. Make sure they have great reviews... follow their threads... make sure they have no drama following them. That way you can make sure the provider you are about to see is safe. Look at who's reviewed her... send the reviewer a pm.. asking about her. How has she acted after the session... how was the session.. anything you wanna know should be able to be answered to make you feel secure. The trick of this hobby is to do your research on both side... Hobbyist and Providers. We all have to be safe. The safety of reviews are for you and your satisfaction as the hobbyist. You know what we did during sessions.. and more importantly.. we're not LE. The purpose of screening for you.. is that you're safe and you're not LE. No one wants to be busted.. and the only way to do that.. is to screen. So, if you're that leary about it.. don't play. Simple. Hope you play safe.

Mmmwuahhh..
Amber Rain
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:46 PM   #4
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
No, you're not. That's why you can be picky as a hobbyist as to who you see. There's lots of providers that have a good reputation for keeping things private.
Also, a lot of third party sites that you can use so your information will never be directly given to a provider.
What she said ^^ There are plenty of ways to verify that you are safe without risking your identity. But i don't think guys have much to risk if they just see a sane provider, because honestly the last thing a good provider would be doing is thinking of ways to destroy you.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:57 PM   #5
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default High 5 to YOU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
What she said ^^ There are plenty of ways to verify that you are safe without risking your identity. But i don't think guys have much to risk if they just see a sane provider, because honestly the last thing a good provider would be doing is thinking of ways to destroy you.

A great provider makes money doing this. Most of the time... the money goes for the better of her life and if she has a family.. they benefit as well.... I know personally ... I wont do anything to mess up my family's good fun money.. with some BS.. of trying to ruin you.. when all it takes from YOU is an alert.. of what I've been doing. MOST providers don't want that rep. Most are not trying to start trouble. If anything, if you play by the rules... WE all do to. We try to avoid drama... at least I do... at all costs. I hate drama.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:04 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Rain View Post
If you wanna play.. gotta give up the info.. so we KNOW you're not the next Jeffrey Dahmer..

That takes eating pussy to a whole new level.....
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:34 PM   #7
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO... guess it does... doesn't it... lmao.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:45 PM   #8
MissTThick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19074
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
That takes eating pussy to a whole new level.....
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Nice.

To the OP, I second and third what the other ladies have said. Do your own research before you jump in and start hobbying. Pick out a few ladies you'd give your right eye to be behind closed doors with and check them out. Their past posts, their reviews, etc. Not just what the gents said about them, that's not as important as WHO ELSE reviewed them. Check to see how many THOSE men reviewed and if the ladies THEY reviewed were all "verified providers" and/or (and especially) have a P411 verified provider account.
For the sheer ease and safety of it, P411 is THE BEST screening site online. IMO of course.
This site and several others are dedicated to the safety, discretion, and yes even anonymity (though it doesn't seem like it) of its users.
Play safe and happy hobbying!
MissTThick is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:35 PM   #9
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh man...another screening thread lol.

See who won't require you to up any info...someone dumb enough to trust a man alone in their hotel whom they have never met. Keep in mind anyone that stupid might just leave you with more than your bargained for...and you might be leaving in handcuffs. Providers who take screening seriously generally have something to protect and are not chasing a dime. You should be more worried about the provider who does NOT screen. Without references, you don't have many options.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:58 PM   #10
Doc Holliday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I had the same worries. But through reviews, alerts and posting habits, you can generally vet a provider enough to know if a name and number is worth giving out.
Doc Holliday is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:22 PM   #11
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

I will second and third every lady's comment here. It's a universal truth that if you don't love/respect yourself, you can't love/respect anyone else. Think about the kind of girl who doesn't care who comes to see her. How much she has her own safety in mind. Open to every dollar that comes her way. How can she have your safety in mind?

The women you have to worry about are the women who make it too easy. The women that don't screen that feel like the chances of getting busted are slim. They're the ones who have multiple arrests and have had laptops and phones confiscated in arrests. If I were a man, I would run the other way from a lady who just told me to visit her because she got a 'good vibe' from me. That's why how a lady markets herself is almost as important as her price point or how much you love her body.

There are plenty of women here on ECCIE and other venues that have good reputations, good service, and in any variety you please that you should not be afraid to be screened by her. If you are, then join P411.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:12 PM   #12
mtnbike
Registered Member

So it sounds like P411 is the one to go with, is it screening process? Most secure?
mtnbike is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:28 PM   #13
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default LOVE IT

:wavet owel2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Oh man...another screening thread lol.

See who won't require you to up any info...someone dumb enough to trust a man alone in their hotel whom they have never met. Keep in mind anyone that stupid might just leave you with more than your bargained for...and you might be leaving in handcuffs. Providers who take screening seriously generally have something to protect and are not chasing a dime. You should be more worried about the provider who does NOT screen. Without references, you don't have many options.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:26 AM   #14
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbike View Post
So it sounds like P411 is the one to go with, is it screening process? Most secure?
Yes,P411 is the way to go.It is a verification site in Canada so need to worry about US laws.They are very secure I would suggest contacting them once you are a member you can search for newbie friendly ladies in your area.
Once you see a lady she can give you an okay on P411 which in essence is a reference.Cuts down on time for the guys and us ladies it is very convenient.
This is a way better route than going with a lady that does not require references who knows what you will get with that.No need to take that chance when you have options!
Good luck to you!
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:26 AM   #15
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

<------- Not on P411

Also, never given out my real world info to get a session.

Do some ladies, many ladies perhaps, have my personal information? Sure. I have helped some out, paid some bills, had real world dealings with some ladies. But up front, I tend to keep things close to the vest.

I tend to divide my hobby life into a amateur phase and the professional phase, with the pro-phase being after I discovered ASPD, and of course, migrated to ECCIE.

In my pro hobby life, I started slow, did some reviews on massage therapist who offered extras, developed a board persona, made some friends, had sessions with a few ladies, got some references, and moved on from there.

Overnight are you going to get to see any lady you want? Nope. Over time, can you eventually get to where you can see almost any lady you want? Sure.

I think 6 years of playing on the boards, posting, etc., a lot of ladies have come to realize that I probably ain't evil reincarnated. Do I occassionally get turned down for a visit? Sure. Do I cry in my cereal about it? No, plenty of fish, and I don't fault a lady for her screening & her decisions. I believe we must use our gut to make decisions in this world, and I think higher of a lady who is willing to stick to her gut than the ones who offer to see every guy who comes along. Especially if those gals are collecting real world information in order to screen a guy.

Too much risk out there these days, and sadly, I have seen what I perceive to be a large influx of less than desirable ladies coming to the board. I hate to throw out the BP card, but backpage gals seem to be flooding the market here. I can't put a finger on it, have no evidence to prove it, but my gut tells me that these ladies are either managed (PIMP) or are simply a flash in the pan. They don't have the professionalism and discipline to manage their business plan and secure personal information, so in the words of the Robot from Lost in Space,

Danger Will Robinson, Danger!
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women