Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160437
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2010, 07:54 AM   #31
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
starting January I'll have a 3 hour minimum (my new years resolution hehe). I've never been the "wham bam thank you mam" type and my clients realize this and book longer hours. So to answer your question it just makes alot of sense to have a 2hr/3hr minimum. It takes skill to do this and to stick to it so we'll see how it goes. Every lady is different/uniqure in her own way. Some people just don't want all that traffic. Do whatever works for you love.

Yes. It is also funny that they don't realize that the client is almost always there for an hour. Talk about abusing ones time. I'll be damned.
Quote:
Thank goodness I don't rely on this board or any board for business. You speak your mind and men get all butt hurt. ...SMH

Naomi, I don't think that anyone is getting their feelings hurt or trying to tell the providers what they should be doing in regards to session time. What I do think is you and others seem to be kind of pissed because this was brought up. You make the claim that it takes skill to maintain 2-3 hour sessions. That may be true but it also takes skill to gently nudge a hobbyist out the door when his time is up without making him feel like an ATM. Customer service is a skill that many people do not have. For the hobbyist that may be over staying his welcome the provider needs to be able to let him know that it's time to go but in a way to make him want to come back for more. I've known people that could say just about anything to anybody and not offend them. They just had that out going personality and a way about them that everybody liked. Someone else could say 1/10th of the same shit and end up getting their ass kicked. It's all about the delivery.

Good luck with your 3 hour minimum. If it doesn't work I'm sure you will adjust.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 07:56 AM   #32
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

we all love London and her replies and post
Quote:
I love you London!
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 07:58 AM   #33
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Naomi, I don't think that anyone is getting their feelings hurt or trying to tell the providers what they should be doing in regards to session time. What I do think is you and others seem to be kind of pissed because this was brought up.
That is where you are wrong. This topic does not bother me at all.

Quote:
You make the claim that it takes skill to maintain 2-3 hour sessions. That may be true but it also takes skill to gently nudge a hobbyist out the door when his time is up without making him feel like an ATM. Customer service is a skill that many people do not have.
I agree. I guess because one chooses not to offer 30 minute appointments she has no customer service skills. I'll let you tell it. LOL.

Quote:
For the hobbyist that may be over staying his welcome the provider needs to be able to let him know that it's time to go but in a way to make him want to come back for more. I've known people that could say just about anything to anybody and not offend them. They just had that out going personality and a way about them that everybody liked. Someone else could say 1/10th of the same shit and end up getting their ass kicked. It's all about the delivery.
Totally agree.

Quote:
Good luck with your 3 hour minimum. If it doesn't work I'm sure you will adjust.
Thank you and of course if it doesn't work I'll adjust.. That is what good/smart businesswomen do.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:00 AM   #34
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Not all of us get butt hurt lol. It doesn't matter to me in the least how a lady wants to run her business. If it works for her great and if it doesn't then she will do what she feels is necessary. I see who I can afford and save for the ones I can't. Geez this suppose to be fun. Everybody telling each other what they should or shouldn't do or how they should run their business ect ect. Man talk about no fun. This board has brightened my day many a times, just imagine if every time you opened a thread and it made you laugh how much happier we would all be
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:02 AM   #35
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
we all love London and her replies and post

Well thank you! I try!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:02 AM   #36
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Not all of us get butt hurt lol. It doesn't matter to me in the least how a lady wants to run her business. If it works for her great and if it doesn't then she will do what she feels is necessary. I see who I can afford and save for the ones I can't. Geez this suppose to be fun. Everybody telling each other what they should or shouldn't do or how they should run their business ect ect. Man talk about no fun. This board has brightened my day many a times, just imagine if every time you opened a thread and it made you laugh how much happier we would all be
Old 12-07-2010, 08:12 AM   #37
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Naomi, always remember that this is not a private conversation, the entire World can read it.

As a business man, I have to be on guard what I say as well. If I am at a function, out with friends, or at any public arena, I have to be on guard about statements that come come accross as being deragatory toward a customer.

Others depend on me to run my business in a manner that is pleasing to the customer. If he hears that I get pissed off because he might think he deserves a little consideration, he just might decide to take his business elsewhere.

I am sure the men who work for me would appreciate that I strive at all times to keep the customer happy. It is not a choice, it is a requirement.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:16 AM   #38
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
i meant no disresoect i am tying out how to improve myself anf when i see things let the 3 hour thing i wonder if that is the newest thing so I ask...i don't do the 30 min thing either...if he is done in 30 min has to go that that is up to him i still get my hourly gift....
I know you didn't sweetie, I've already sent you an email, I harbor no hard feelings.

Tiffany, I have already responded to the OP's original question
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:22 AM   #39
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Jackie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Naomi, always remember that this is not a private conversation, the entire World can read it.
Ok. That does not bother me.

Quote:
As a business man, I have to be on guard what I say as well. If I am at a function, out with friends, or at any public arena, I have to be on guard about statements that come come accross as being deragatory toward a customer.
I haven't made any derogatory statements .. at least .. not yet.

Quote:
Others depend on me to run my business in a manner that is pleasing to the customer. If he hears that I get pissed off because he might think he deserves a little consideration, he just might decide to take his business elsewhere.
When you try to appeal to everyone you end up appealing to noone. There.

Quote:
I am sure the men who work for me would appreciate that I strive at all times to keep the customer happy. It is not a choice, it is a requirement.
My customers are very happy. I do not get customers from eccie.net and I do not care to. I am on this site because of the ladies NOT the men. Believe it or not. BTW I will go above and beyond to make my clients happy but there is a fine line between going above and beyond and just being plain stupid. Enjoy your day dear.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:25 AM   #40
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You said that quite well, Naomi.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:26 AM   #41
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you
Old 12-07-2010, 08:37 AM   #42
Abe Normal
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I don't mind two hour appointments.

Hell, at my age, it takes me 45 minutes just to get my boots off !
Abe Normal is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:39 AM   #43
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Normal View Post
I don't mind two hour appointments.

Hell, at my age, it takes me 45 minutes just to get my boots off !
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:54 AM   #44
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Whatever works for them. It's not for me. It shrinks their buyer pool quite a bit but I'm sure if they get hungry enough they'll adjust.
LOL, wow. Not all providers are going hungry doll. I happen to be one of the ladies who doesn't do short sessions (30 mins, etc). What I offer isn't a simple roll in the hay, but no disrespect to those who do. LAVixian hit the nail on the head. I prefer time to warm up to one another. Yes, it shrinks "the buyer pool", which is my goal. It certainly serves to keep the volume of silly requests down to a minimum. Only the gentlemen I've seen before have the opportunity to book a 1 hr session. They're fine with it, but its also fine if you're not. I haven't had a session under 3 hrs in the last 3 weeks. Its how I prefer to operate. To each her own, no?

As previously pointed out, there are ladies who offer shorter visits, and you all have your pick of who to request just like we have our pick on who to see. Finally, its a personal choice, and I too fail to see how it becomes a concern to anyone else. Because I'm [actually] low volume, I don't keep a private in call. It's just not cost effective for me to see one person a day, AND reserve a hotel suite for a 1 hr date.

Everyone has their reasons for what they choose and how they run their business.
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:05 AM   #45
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

And BTW, I don't see anyone getting pissed, just answering with their personal comments. The lovely Irish Vixen posted her question and we responded. It was a good one, I think.
Nina Rae is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women