Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2013, 09:47 PM   #16
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
IB, your posts rock, you seem super smart, level-headed, edgy. Clearly Mod material brother man...

19Trees
Thanks, but some day ztonk will be back and all will be well in wonderland.

I hope we still see you around the board when the dust settles, I know this is just a fantasy world but sometimes it cross over into the real world. I don't think that it is suppose to work that way from all the riffs you hear about when it does. Whisper, I am a nobody here but it almost sounds like you are heading up a public lynching. Again what do I know, I'm just bob hobby, and I am sure you will let me know that.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:07 PM   #17
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Dayum! And here Ah wuz feelin' down 'cuz Breaking Bad wuz a-comin' to the end. Looks like Ol' Whispers is gonna get all y'all a front row seat to a show that might be even more excitin'!
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:22 PM   #18
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Reputations take a lot of time and money to build yet are easily damaged.

Very True. Most over the years though have been reputations thrown away by the one that built them. In this environment they throw it away because of the pussy.... It's a shame when it happens.

Part of the reason Trees resigned in part to avoid damages caused when shit goes flying around.

But your story of why you resigned is not the story that is "flying around"... so your "resignation" makes little sense. And the speed with which you were removed. in light of not having a new Mod on tap makes even less.....

Trees could take a fairly significant sized pile of it on Whispers and toss it around too, but that seems indiscreet and will be avoided. Please consider doing same. Or not.

hmmm..... now I perceive that as a threat....

Contact any provider Trees has reviewed x 50.

"times 50".... hmmm... How is that possible?
You come with the strangest thoughts at times. I dated a PotHead for almost 3 years that you sound a lot alike. I'll check and see if she's single if after the "Provider RoomMate" experiment you are up to Stripper Drama!

100% of those who are reachable

There in MAY lie some truth..... lots of girls come and go...... numbers and names change... tracking down some , most , all or any portion is futile.....

will report that Trees perfect gentlemen who gets invited back. Besmirch away, Whispers but do your research first and get info at its source.

I do. It is curious though that as a fair and impartial Mod loved by alll the ladies you did not get the kind of sendoff the avg Mod gets. None of those ladies expressing any compassion for your hasty removal or Provider Dating Disaster.

Word on street about how whispers exercised 'extreme control' over live-in strippers would not be terribly convincing unless Trees heard it from one of the enslaved?

LMAO!.... hmmm.... You imply you are above slinging shit and then you try to do so?

"Live-in Strippers"... OK... You got me. 2 have lived with me over the years,,,, One I married and she stuck around for just shy of 20 years during which she went from no education to a Masters Degree and was in a position having infinite resources to help ladies in the kind of situation you describe. Hell... She was pretty independent the last 8 years and I was surprise she stuck around....

The other.... well...that would be Wifey#3 .. Oh wait..... MArriage is enslaving the wife? I bet there are a lot of guys around here that would say it's the other way around..... I scratch my head about why she sticks around some times but I do appreciate that she does. I try to take good care of her, show her she matters, spend time doing things with her.... you know... those things that make a lady WANT to be with you?.... Oh... Wait.... Maybe you DON'T know.....

Maybe in showing you some pictures you misinterpreted a picture of a girl tied up to a 4 poster bed as "enslavement". OK.. I will confess.. We have some of those cuffs and restraint things and play with them every once in a while........ But she taught me... I was always pretty vanilla before meeting her......

Nice work, Whispers.

19Trees

I'm not working Trees. Just asking questions.....

Your not the first Mod or ExMod to "warn" me over the years Trees. I'm kind of surprised in all honesty that you have it in you to want to get in the trenches and trade blows.

I thought you were a much more mellow person....

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:57 PM   #19
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61
Default ... Trees now producing nuts ... and fruit ...

Whispers,

Trees reputation stands strong even if you spew around it. You opened this thread, presumably as way to open door for you to spew unsupportable crap gotten second or third hand. You opened this trench hole.

Trees remained polite, informative and dignified until your "spitting through the nose" comment in this thread, which suggested Trees is liar, or delusional. That is when you dragged the trench hole of your creation deeper and expectedly, Trees presented hypothetical. It was not meant to be personal, although Trees can see you took it that way with regrets.

Should you decide to dig this trench hole deeper still, doubtful will help you or the Community. You opened this thread and have pounced all over it, parsing words cross contextually in a most obsessive way.

The Community has a right to know who becomes mod and why, where power and authority of moderators begins and stops and its reasonable for the Community to learn the conditions under which a mod bolts.

Trees retired. Was proud to serve. Gave reasons to best of ability and would have done it better had ECCIE given Trees a few more daze before they shut down the Leafy Mod restoring Trees to Bob Hobby status.

Its legit to open a thread, as you did. Your name is Bob Hobby and you are free to open any thread you want. If you use a unique thread in way that Trees thinks is specifically designed to harm, not inform Trees might recoil.

In doing so, will remain level-headed and strong. Above ground and in the trenches and under ground, where Trees has lots of healthy root structure helping Trees stay upright, strong and leafy and now producing nuts and fruit!

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:22 PM   #20
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

and for the intermission some wall breaking entertainment:

fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:41 PM   #21
Whispers

Quote:
Whispers,

Trees reputation stands strong even if you spew around it. You opened this thread, presumably as way to open door for you to spew unsupportable crap gotten second or third hand. You opened this trench hole.

I've acknowledged that things I have heard is not first hand so I have not posted any of it yet. I disagree that I opened this. In my opinion YOUR Alert Post and the comments there in raised a lot of doubt based on how I've been aware of similar things happening over the year and I am curious. The other thread was closed or I would have asked my questions there. You posted information that alludes to a Powerful Austin Member, friends of the owner, possibly an owner himself, having interests in some girl as doing a hatchet job on you. Come on now.. THAT is a hell of a story and your explanation of it so far as being because you had a hooker under your roof is kind of lame. Like I said... IF that is the case I'll be happy to raise a duss over that because YOU were treated very unfairly....

Trees remained polite, informative and dignified until your "spitting through the nose" comment in this thread, which suggested Trees is liar, or delusional. That is when you dragged the trench hole of your creation deeper and expectedly, Trees presented hypothetical.

The thing here is YOUR "hypothetical" has no basis in facts of any kind and you know it....... whereas my questions are relevant to things others are currently discussing....and you know that as well...... I never "suggested" you are delusional. I never used the word...... I will admit to the concept that only one side of some things said can be true and if you are NOT lying than perhaps as you say, you may be delusional. I wouldn't know. Talking to the man BEHIND trees here.... the one stuck in this 3rd party stuff..... you do come across that way at times.

It was not meant to be personal, although Trees can see you took it that way with regrets.

You took a shot at me that involves two women that have nothing to do with this place. One that I used to love and one that I currently do. My questions involve an activity that you are being acused of that is relatively minor to the concept of a man enslaving a woman. But Hey.... If that was what you thought you had to work with at the time then so be it....

Should you decide to dig this trench hole deeper still, doubtful will help you or the Community. You opened this thread and have pounced all over it, parsing words cross contextually in a most obsessive way.

The Community has a right to know who becomes mod and why, where power and authority of moderators begins and stops and its reasonable for the Community to learn the conditions under which a mod bolts.

Sounds familiar. Did I write that? You left the quotes out.... I was looking for the exact context it was wrote in.....

Trees retired. Was proud to serve. Gave reasons to best of ability and would have done it better had ECCIE given Trees a few more daze before they shut down the Leafy Mod restoring Trees to Bob Hobby status.

Its legit to open a thread, as you did. Your name is Bob Hobby and you are free to open any thread you want. If you use a unique thread in way that Trees thinks is specifically designed to harm, not inform Trees might recoil.

In doing so, will remain level-headed and strong. Above ground and in the trenches and under ground, where Trees has lots of healthy root structure helping Trees stay upright, strong and leafy and now producing nuts and fruit!

19Trees
"nuts and fruit! "

ahhhh..... OK!
Old 09-21-2013, 11:58 PM   #22
Whispers

Quote:
Whispers.....You opened this thread, presumably as way to open door for you to spew unsupportable crap gotten second or third hand. You opened this trench hole.
Please read the following quote prior to responding.... The are YOUR words....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees
About 24 hours ago, Trees posted in a Staff Forum. Expressed a concern. [Details omitted to honor secrecy and discretion. Speculation invited. Welcomed. Compelling little tale and life-lesson learnt.]
So you were not really serious about wanting Speculation huh?

But come one.. It IS a compelling little tale....
Old 09-22-2013, 12:28 AM   #23
Johnnyrod1980
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Trees has made some of the most informative posts I've read here. The Austin board will definitely be less informed without him here. Thank you Trees for all the great reviews and advice you have given. I've found it all to be quite beneficial.

To the OP this thread seems to only serve as a way to stir up unnecessary drama and drag Trees through the mud. He made a mistake. He accepted the consequences and is moving on. Let it go.
Johnnyrod1980 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:46 AM   #24
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

I can tell you OP doesn't start threads like this without cause . He knows something , it's just a matter of how long it takes for the story to be illuminated . The last good one exposed a pimp mod , who was coercing girls and threatening them with outing . If you weren't a newb and participated more , you might know where shitloads of info on this site comes from . Personally I'm sitting on the edge of my seat , waiting to hear the end of this tale . Newb don't be dazzled by the pretty shiny pics in the reviews , they almost always seem to have an agenda . Go search WW , Coed , and ML for the word pimp . I think you'll find that he had been seen as pimping on more than a few occasions . Not saying he is , but the reviews have been suspected of alterior motives several times .

Take your time and read this thread real careful , see what the alert is , and the providers own words , then ask yourself why the fuck would he get on the boards making up shit just to wk a fucking thief ?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=826591

Personally I think it was a PR campaign to try and make himself look better in providers eyes ! I'm wondering why ?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:07 AM   #25
Johnnyrod1980
Gaining Momentum

RR I'm not leaving anything outside the realm of possibility. But I think the odds of Trees pimping to be slim to none. I wouldn't bet any money on. If Trees has been "seen to be pimping" is quite different than "perceived" to be pimping. I'm well aware of the old farm worker's misadventures if that's what you are referring to. Again, mistake made and consequences accepted. And I know from RW experience how much politics comes into play when dealing with upper level decision makers. To me it sounds like Trees came out on the losing side of a political battle. And again, perceptions are often far different than reality. I'll give Trees the benefit of the doubt.
Old 09-22-2013, 01:19 AM   #26
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Or maybe he was doing stuff that the owners wouldn't tolerate , they locked him out and removed from modtardville ? Don't you question why it was done so swiftly ? Or how 2 people were already figuring out what happened before him in this thread ?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=843819
Old 09-22-2013, 01:28 AM   #27
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Wuz Mizz Crapri tha pervider that wuz a-livin' under ol' 19Trees' roof?
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:32 AM   #28
Johnnyrod1980
Gaining Momentum

Quite possibly. Or he didn't fit the mold of how they expected a mod to behave and they jumped at the chance to remove him. Again, benefit of the doubt.
Old 09-22-2013, 01:35 AM   #29
rockerrick
Account Disabled

No sir Mr. DD , not as far as I know .
Old 09-22-2013, 07:31 AM   #30
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
I can tell you OP doesn't start threads like this without cause . He knows something , it's just a matter of how long it takes for the story to be illuminated. The last good one exposed a pimp mod , who was coercing girls and threatening them with outing .
What I know at the moment is that Trees story as to why he was shut down as a Mod makes no sense and there is a story waiting to be told.

How much easier for Trees could it have been to simply say he resigned and it was accepted?

Trees is not a newb or inexperienced member. He was a Mod and he knows exactly what kind of attention a thread in the Alerts section gets. He INVITED Speculation. Well here it is in this thread.

Tree's story of having taken in a Provider that yielded an experience that put him crossways with another member that may or may not have had an interest in her and retaliated is one that many can learn a lesson from if he were to be more detailed with the story. But it is hardly a reason to get booted as a Mod and if it was, all that support him should cry foul.

What I have heard is not remotely related to the story he has told and far more a pattern of activity that WOULD yield as swift a removal as possible.

19trees was in a position for 6 months to have access to Owners and Admin and information that no average member ever gets to see and he comes out with a story of a powerful Austin Member that he suspects of partial ownership of the board and being the buddy of the more well known Owner jumping because some provider he favors tells him Trees is a meanie?

There really has to be something more here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women