Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47503
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2018, 01:25 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
So, do you give your excess income to the poor, and keep only enough for yourself to survive?
Nope but I do not support Crony capitalism either.

This country is marching towards exactly wtf happened in 1929.

Jesus dude can you not tell what Trump really is?

Google Gini and see how we compare to the roaring 20's
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 02:32 PM   #32
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I never heard one good thing said about Obama from my many Republican friends. Yet Obama took the second biggest financial collapse in American History and turned it around.

I'm looking at Trump as some guy who hijacks a plane, has never flown one. I'm hoping he can land the plane and we don't all die or get hurt to bad

Trust me, I think he is a selfish narracist and completely out for his interests first. I also think he's in bed with the Russians. I think he's the worst president in my lifetime. His character is embarrassing

I'm just maybe looking to see the good
Well today he decides to be liberal and tackle gun control....

Flip flop much?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 02:57 PM   #33
themystic
Valued Poster

The response of the Trump fringe really bothers me. I know Trump is a phony. So are most of his followers. At least the David Dukes and Nazis are authentic. I would bet the Waco Kid, Dali lama, Gay Rey an a whole bunch of others on here are silent in public support of Trump.

I'm proud and white. A large part of you Trump people are scared white people. Cowards in my opinion
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 03:03 PM   #34
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
The response of the Trump fringe really bothers me. I know Trump is a phony. So are most of his followers. At least the David Dukes and Nazis are authentic. I would bet the Waco Kid, Dali lama, Gay Rey an a whole bunch of others on here are silent in public support of Trump.

I'm proud and white. A large part of you Trump people are scared white people. Cowards in my opinion
You really do have mental issues lipstick you should be aware of men with white jackets

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 03:26 PM   #35
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

WRONG AGAIN, FUDGE PACKEE ! I PUBLICLY support Trump and PROUDLY point out to the LYING LIBERALS I encounter in public what a disaster shrilLIARy would have been. Especially those who STILL haven't scraped off their bumper stickers showing their support for shrilLIARY ! It makes for great conversation out in public and often leads to the lying libs finding out what a concealed carry holder actually carries !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 03:30 PM   #36
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
You really do have mental issues lipstick you should be aware of men with white jackets

He's aware of them ! Especially if they bring ball gags in his size !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 04:38 PM   #37
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post

Your a scared little pussy Hot Rod. You're inauthentic
Old 02-28-2018, 04:50 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
WRONG AGAIN, FUDGE PACKEE ! I PUBLICLY support Trump and PROUDLY point out to the LYING LIBERALS I encounter in public what a disaster shrilLIARy would have been. Especially those who STILL haven't scraped off their bumper stickers showing their support for shrilLIARY ! It makes for great conversation out in public and often leads to the lying libs finding out what a concealed carry holder actually carries !
You gonna run that mouth of yours to the wrong Clinton supporter that has their own cc and have a hard time not spilling the next drink you take out your yellow belly.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 04:55 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

To get back on topic....Trump looks good in the meetings between both parties on this NRA issue.

Remains to be seen if he can get anything changed.

I'll be suprised if he gets the age raised to 21.

He seems to be pushing that though.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 05:17 PM   #40
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

While Obama was in office our credit rating went down also. Wasn't that a first or no?
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 05:53 PM   #41
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

We all know what mistyeyes is really whining about...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 06:24 PM   #42
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Encounters: 3
Default The Democrat party has no one qualified to be President, at this time.

Quote:
Maybe I should be posting in the Lets Ask Lexus Thread, but here goes...I'm actually starting to like some things about Trump. As a life long Democrat, albeit a Regan democrat, am I losing my mind?

I mean the guy actually did stop to help some guy getting mugged. Is that right? With all the Fake News perpetrated by Trump and the Ruskies its hard to tell

Hes basically telling the NRA to take a flying fuck, that the rules are changing

Hes actually going to compromise on the DACA

Even though hes an idiot, I think he is tired of America getting fucked on everything

And now this Russian thing wont go away. I'm at a crossroads

I think Pence, ( would never get a second term) would be a colossal fuck up

Should I just let this Russian thing go and jump on the Trump bandwagon and support him ?

With all the Fake News perpetrated by Trump
Look closer my friend; certain areas of the news has been fake for a long time. Just read it and try to understand. Once in a while I read Time Magazine, even though I know that it is slanted toward the Democrat Party, even though I am a registered Democrat. Search for the truth, not just to support what you current position. Trump is right about the "fake news" that exists. I knew about Time Magazine over 50 years ago when I refused a dirt cheap life long subscription when I graduated from college because it wasn't worth the small expense when it distorts the truth. Some people like it that way.
Even though hes an idiot, I think he is tired of America getting fucked on everything.

Hardly an idiot. He is a very intelligent man, whether you agree with him or not. In addition, he has one of the finest education. I wish that my parents could have sent me to the schools he attended. I had to pay for my own, so I studied hard.

America has been getting fucked for a long time, most people just don't take the time to think about how much we have fallen behind the rest of the world because our politicians have given so much away.

Just needed to return to add this. Trump is funny, one of the driest comedians I have ever seen, and he delivers the dry punch line at the most suprising moments. For example, when Jeb Bush was complaining about how Trump had criticized Jeb's parents; the response was "Maybe your mom should run for President" Wow, two licks in one sentence: Jeb's mother was more qualified to be President than Hillary, and Jeb wasn't.

The second example of his humor was when the North Korean President said he had a Necular red button, Trump responded that his red button was bigger. As if to say, stuff it kid, my dick is bigger than yours. Wow, what an insult to an Asian short guy. Give it to him Trump. Some of us got the joke.

Should just let this Russian thing go and jump on the Trump bandwagon and support him ?
Let us look at this closer: you believe that the Russians tried to affect the American election. That has been going on for decades, it just got a lot easier with the advances in the internet. Trump and Hillary were running for office; Hillary fucked up with her internet security (so stupid). Trump did not. He held things fairly tight. Which one showed the better intellegence in dealing with the Russians, and our national security? It wasn't Hillary!

There has been very much intense dislike of Hillary from a long time before her husband became governor of Arkansas. There is a big buildup of expectation from a large number of both women and men that it is now time for a woman to be President. But being a woman, as in and of itself, not a qualification to be President - especially Hillary. From her record, she would not have been considered to be a candidate for President, if she was not a woman.

The thought that she was qualified, in any way, to be President was wrong: That is why Trump won.
sjohnlewis is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 08:00 PM   #43
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I did lke 1 thing he said today buti stil cant wait to his ass get fried and that is coming soon IT will be fucking ziizle time cooked trump ass JULIAN CASTRO FORM TEXAS is an up and coming leader for the dems
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 08:14 PM   #44
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Should I just let this Russian thing go and jump on the Trump bandwagon and support him ?

Attaboy!!!!
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 08:17 PM   #45
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjohnlewis View Post
With all the Fake News perpetrated by Trump
Look closer my friend; certain areas of the news has been fake for a long time. Just read it and try to understand. Once in a while I read Time Magazine, even though I know that it is slanted toward the Democrat Party, even though I am a registered Democrat. Search for the truth, not just to support what you current position. Trump is right about the "fake news" that exists. I knew about Time Magazine over 50 years ago when I refused a dirt cheap life long subscription when I graduated from college because it wasn't worth the small expense when it distorts the truth. Some people like it that way.
Even though hes an idiot, I think he is tired of America getting fucked on everything.

Hardly an idiot. He is a very intelligent man, whether you agree with him or not. In addition, he has one of the finest education. I wish that my parents could have sent me to the schools he attended. I had to pay for my own, so I studied hard.

America has been getting fucked for a long time, most people just don't take the time to think about how much we have fallen behind the rest of the world because our politicians have given so much away.

Just needed to return to add this. Trump is funny, one of the driest comedians I have ever seen, and he delivers the dry punch line at the most suprising moments. For example, when Jeb Bush was complaining about how Trump had criticized Jeb's parents; the response was "Maybe your mom should run for President" Wow, two licks in one sentence: Jeb's mother was more qualified to be President than Hillary, and Jeb wasn't.

The second example of his humor was when the North Korean President said he had a Necular red button, Trump responded that his red button was bigger. As if to say, stuff it kid, my dick is bigger than yours. Wow, what an insult to an Asian short guy. Give it to him Trump. Some of us got the joke.

Should just let this Russian thing go and jump on the Trump bandwagon and support him ?
Let us look at this closer: you believe that the Russians tried to affect the American election. That has been going on for decades, it just got a lot easier with the advances in the internet. Trump and Hillary were running for office; Hillary fucked up with her internet security (so stupid). Trump did not. He held things fairly tight. Which one showed the better intellegence in dealing with the Russians, and our national security? It wasn't Hillary!

There has been very much intense dislike of Hillary from a long time before her husband became governor of Arkansas. There is a big buildup of expectation from a large number of both women and men that it is now time for a woman to be President. But being a woman, as in and of itself, not a qualification to be President - especially Hillary. From her record, she would not have been considered to be a candidate for President, if she was not a woman.

The thought that she was qualified, in any way, to be President was wrong: That is why Trump won.
Best Trump post Ive seen to date. Thank you

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women