Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2010, 06:11 AM   #1
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Is this it?

I have dabbled in this 'Hobby' for the past 9 months. I started out a bit slow, but after a few reviews, it picked up a good bit. The the holidays hit, then tax season....and of course I am no longer the 'new girl'. I haven't seen much business since late October.
This morning, my SO sat me down for a serious talk. I am just not bringing in enough income to keep up with my lifestyle. I enjoy keeping myself up by getting my nails done, have a professional tend to my hair, use salon products, wear nice clothes, ect. Another big plus for me is to make regular trips to my Doctor, getting checkups, and staying on medication that helps with my complexion, and regulate my period. I have gotten to be quite an expensive girl!
Now I have to ask myself, is this it? Is this the end of me being in this 'Hobby' that I have enjoyed so much? All I need is three dates a week to stay...it can't be that hard...but alas, I don't have three a week! I am lucky to see one or two a week. I have posted freely on the boards, update my P411 pics each month, post ads and run specials, and brought in the most positive reviews. So I'm wondering, what seems to be the issue? Why can I not support myself in a business that is suppose to have a lot of loose money running through it?
The only answer I have is location. Where I am located, even though I am just off of the interstate, I am still a bit out of the way. I offer to meet gentlemen in the city, but I can't afford to provide the hotel room. Not many will take me up on it. I have offered to travel to Tulsa, but do have to charge a bit more for my travel. I haven't had anyone take me up on that.
After a whole week of no emails in my inbox, and the serious talk we had this morning, I am wondering if I can do anything different to draw my business. Should I learn how to give a massage and combine it in my services? I'm afraid I would not enjoy it as much. I truly love what I do, and all the wonderful gentlemen I have spent time with. I know I wouldn't get the same satisfaction in a regular 8-5 job, but it looks as though that's the direction I need to go.
So, is this it?
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:29 AM   #2
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

For the most part, I think it's just a tough market with the economy and all. In addition, I don't think OK is the greatest place for providers, but that is where you live. Some providers have been running "stimulus" rates. It lets the guys know that there is a temp decrease in rates which will not necessarily be long term, and especially not permanent. You also might gear some of your ads to traveling businessmen who already have hotel rooms. Post on BP/CL w/ links to they know you are legit.

Just a couple of thoughts. Good luck.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
jdean208
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Well, Tiffany, you have great reviews and you are cuter than a duck wearing a hat, so that can't be it. The economy has hit the hobby really hard, and OKC is a low pay zone. So either get thee to a better economy or find an oil executive who likes bjs under the desk. Too bad you aren't in Texas, as I have weakness for enthusiatic nqnscim. Good luck, kiddo.
jdean208 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:06 PM   #4
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

Maybe consider doing a bit of traveling like many of the ladies.Come down to Dallas for a week,Houston ,Austin ,etc.Just advertise that your coming a week in advance.
You can then enjoy the finer things and add traveling to that.
It could open a whole range of possibilities and places to see.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:19 PM   #5
xperiment
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by looiecypher View Post
Maybe consider doing a bit of traveling like many of the ladies.Come down to Dallas for a week,Houston ,Austin ,etc.Just advertise that your coming a week in advance.
You can then enjoy the finer things and add traveling to that.
It could open a whole range of possibilities and places to see.
Seems like a lot of ladies do that. It keeps their demand up because supply (you) are only their for limited engagements. I have no idea how long, how many clientle makes for a successful visit. I'm sure a seasoned girl who travels well could tell you.
xperiment is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:48 PM   #6
Guest110713-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Why don't you ask your previous clients why they arent repeat visitors? That should give you a gauge on why your not busy.
Guest110713-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:18 PM   #7
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Agreed, location is a major factor, but keeping your name out there, such as in this forum or others that are in your area. You'll notice many providers that get involved with the posts on this board, when I look at the showcase, those names I've seen in posts catch my eye first when I look thru the showcase.
Tiffany brings up a thought to me about just how busy IS busy. One a day or more? What you need to take in each day depends on your expenses. Less expenses, means more profits!
hd is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:24 PM   #8
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechill View Post
Why don't you ask your previous clients why they arent repeat visitors? That should give you a gauge on why your not busy.
My repeat customers are my only customers! I'm not busy because of location and the economy...

My travels has to be rather close to home since I do have a family. I have done over nights, and enjoyed them, but I wouldn't want to be more then an hour or so away from home.

For me, one a day would be really busy! What I make in donations doesn't support me, but rather pays for my upkeep! If I was getting at least 3 a week on a regular basis, I would be thrilled!
Old 02-19-2010, 01:25 PM   #9
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

traveling also makes you the "new" girl everywhere you go.:-)

Maybe consider weekends to areas you can fly cheaply to.
It just sounds as if you are very limited in OKC
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:16 PM   #10
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It looks like I'm going to have to 'man up' and take a trip soon. I'll get one in the works.

CT2005- I always love your posts...but I'm not a BP or a CL kind of a girl!

Thank you everyone for your two cents!
Old 02-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #11
dirty diana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5938
My ECCIE Reviews

"Why don't you ask your previous clients why they arent repeat visitors? That should give you a gauge on why your not busy. "

no offense to the poster, but that's horrible advice and i'm pretty sure it'd make the client uncomfortable.

just my .2
dirty diana is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:55 PM   #12
Jake2.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

We could use more ladies in your price range here in T town. It seems that there was in increase here last year. Enough so that I have seen a discussion talking about how pricing has seemed to make this market (T town) more expensive than our neighbors.

I am not sure as to OKC, but the massage provider market is huge here. I have noticed a lot of the ladies here actually work in a parlor as well. Some of the independents will advertise as MP's and then be on P411 or here as providers. I know of one lady that has a room at her incall location for massage only with the table and all (I am assuming to make for a nice tax break as that space can be totally deducted). That might be an idea as well.
Jake2.1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:38 PM   #13
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I've never read your reviews since I never go to Oklahoma. However, just glancing at the web site linked to you P411 profile, it doesn't have rate information on it that I could see in my 30 seconds there. That's one thing small thing that can lead somebody to say, "Well shit," and move on to the next gal. Probably not the only answer, but every little bit helps.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:24 AM   #14
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I've never read your reviews since I never go to Oklahoma. However, just glancing at the web site linked to you P411 profile, it doesn't have rate information on it that I could see in my 30 seconds there. That's one thing small thing that can lead somebody to say, "Well shit," and move on to the next gal. Probably not the only answer, but every little bit helps.
The rate information IS there hun, but you're not the first one to say that...I wonder why it is being missed. It's listed right where it belongs...hmmm
But I do appreciate that you looked!
Old 02-20-2010, 07:55 AM   #15
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post

CT2005- I always love your posts...but I'm not a BP or a CL kind of a girl!
You may be missing a lot of customers at BP and CL... Some of the providers I know say that those sites provide a lot more contacts than ECCIE, ASPD (RIP), etc.
turbo-dog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women