Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47526
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-23-2017, 07:21 AM   #166
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Have you by chance seen what happened in London today? No way do I want this to happen in the U.S. It could be a member of my family that got killed and that is not acceptable. Trump knows that we have to do something and that's what he is going to do.
First, the attacker in London was BRITISH-BORN!!!! Not an immigrant. As has been shown in the U.S., almost nothing can be done to prevents such attacks by citizens of the country.

You have absolutely NO idea what Trump will do. Unlike other countries, the U.S. has vetting procedures in affect that have been very effective. I am all for the most effective vetting procedures possible. I will repeat. I have no problem with a temporary ban on immigration. At the end of that temporary ban, if no changes have been made in the vetting process, it will show that Obama's team did a fine job of keeping terrorists out of this country.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:25 AM   #167
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddys Place View Post
7 countries is a damn good start. Let's not forget Obama and bush had enacted travel bans.....north korea, iraq, iran, libya....am I missing any?
According to Politifact, which I consider to be an unbiased source, comparing the travel bans of Obama and Trump is like comparing apples to oranges. Totally inappropriate.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ration-restri/
Old 03-23-2017, 08:29 AM   #168
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

under the amended immigration law of 1965 it is illegal to discriminate against immigrants based on national origin..
Old 03-23-2017, 02:11 PM   #169
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Once again Ellen proves she has no idea on what she is talking about much less has any understanding of what TRUE FACTS truly are.
Old 03-23-2017, 03:11 PM   #170
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

I say who cares. I didn't vote for him but we have him. Give him a chance. If it doesn't work out elect another one in 4 years. Why get so upset about stuff you can't change? No one on here is ever going to change someones mind or covert them to their side. Peoples minds are made up.

Ps. You think Trump or Clinton would give 2 shits about what members of a fuck board think?
Old 03-23-2017, 03:14 PM   #171
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

YEAH, I think they would care, just not publicly.. most of us vote.. that's ALL they care about.. oh, and they'd want some slice of the money passed around here.
Old 03-23-2017, 03:36 PM   #172
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Yeah sure! Tell yourself that! Lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
YEAH, I think they would care, just not publicly.. most of us vote.. that's ALL they care about.. oh, and they'd want some slice of the money passed around here.
Old 03-23-2017, 03:44 PM   #173
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

What is your fucking problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Once again Ellen proves she has no idea on what she is talking about much less has any understanding of what TRUE FACTS truly are.
Old 03-23-2017, 03:51 PM   #174
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Oh snap!
Old 03-23-2017, 05:26 PM   #175
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Try stating TRUE FACTS for once Ellen. It might be refreshing to state the truth for once. Alternative facts probably belong in an alternative universe. What you tried to state about Trump knowing what to do about such attacks was falsely and said out of racial ignorance. Said to try to boost a charlatan and to by-pass that hatred and discriminatory fear like yours is why there is such a thing called HOMEGROWN TERRORISTS.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:17 PM   #176
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Another example lol!!

Quote:
Try stating TRUE FACTS for once Ellen. It might be refreshing to state the truth for once. Alternative facts probably belong in an alternative universe. What you tried to state about Trump knowing what to do about such attacks was falsely and said out of racial ignorance. Said to try to boost a charlatan and to by-pass that hatred and discriminatory fear like yours is why there is such a thing called HOMEGROWN TERRORISTS.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:32 PM   #177
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Another example of what? Do you have a point kickrocks?
Old 03-23-2017, 06:37 PM   #178
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

About you alienating yourself. You are very self destructive I see. No need to go hard core cuz your opinion differs from some one else.

Quote:
Another example of what? Do you have a point kickrocks?
Old 03-23-2017, 06:39 PM   #179
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. This is your problem - you babble about shit nobody understands. Ok - let's try this - Trump is the President of the U.S.A. - can you understand that? And he will be for the next 4 years - try growing up and dealing with it.

Quote:
Old 03-23-2017, 07:53 PM   #180
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

One more thing Fire - I just received an email on my Gmail account from one of your little minions. He said basically I don't have a brain and that you put me in my place. I told that guy to be a man and say it on ECCIE. I really don't know what the fuck your problem is - well, actually, I do it's called BSC.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women