Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2012, 03:37 PM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Fisting - Who Has? Who Would?

I've watched this being done and had the chance around 10 years ago to work my fist up a woman's pussy. She had extensive experience in the art and came quite hard. Quite different! Ladies?
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been on both ends of this. For me it is about trust, being relaxed, VERY wet and horny and taking the time to go slow and seduce me.
For the boys I pretty much follow the same rules, I go slow and easy...LOTS of Lube.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:23 PM   #3
nubuzz2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Gulp...also sounds like lots of time...and hoping you've got small hands !!!
Extreme prostate massage ...???
nubuzz2010 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #4
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol Its way beyond a simple PS........I whole different level of filling soo full.....Butt as a nurse I have had to, umm lets says help many so I have experience in being gently and taking my time. Once your lubed and loosened its just taking it slow as you increase the number of fingers............same as a pussy. Gloves, lube, a well cleaned ass and horny man tend to make the right comb.........To each his own and enjoy life......LOL
Old 07-04-2012, 01:30 AM   #5
swallowitall
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I've both vaginally and anally fisted women b4. it's awesome......havent been lucky enough to find someone to take both at the same time tho

also been fisted anally and tht too is awesome
swallowitall is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:38 AM   #6
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Although I have adapted the attitude of trying (most) everything once, this is an activity I do not want to take part in from either perspective!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #7
Dfwgent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Default The Problem with Fisting is that It needs a Different Name

Once upon a time in a club far far away, there was a row of private booths in a VIP room of a club that is no longer open. There was a youn twenty something dancer who I had tipped frequently on stage, enjoyed lap dances with and consumed tequila and wine with at the main bar with on many occasions. One evening she invited me to buy our way into VIP where she said she wanted to become better friends. We soon found ourselves in a private booth equipped with a built in bench-sofa and in short order we were into DFK, bubbing and sucking and trying as many positions as the space would permit. I was very much into it (no pun implied) and so was she - very vocal and very very wet. After I rained in the raincoat, we settled down for a few minutes to recover and she said that she would like me to do something else for her. Being a gentlemen, I agreed and she asked me to return my attention to her labia and clit, and soon she was rotating her hips once again. I inserted one and then two fingers and began to massage her G Spot, and she responded by becoming extremely wet. This is when she asked me to slowly and gently insert one more finger and gently rotate my hand as I continued the G Spot massege. Over the course of the next few minutes I added another finger and then my thumb untill I was up to my knuckles in her pussy. She became incredibly wet and then asked me to slide my hand inside her when she said "now". It seemed like she simultaneously relaxed and pushed against me, and when she said the magic word I gently increased pressure and my hand went inside her to just past my wrist. I followed her lead and instructions as she took herself to an incredble orgasm with my entire hand buried in her pussy . Now this was a lady who 15 minutes previously was so tight that I scarcely noticed that I was wearing a raincoat! Women have a sexual capability that is incredible if the time. place, companionship, and circumstance is just right.

After a period of time the young lady moved to another city, following her long haul truckdriver boyfriend who while she was in my city had left her to her own designs for a week at a time. And sadly, the management of the club in question allowed some of the fun activities to become so brazzen as to attract lots of attention; and when the chemical trading activity also increased and became open, LE had no choice but to close the place down
Dfwgent is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #8
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I've been both recipient and giver. Very very intense and like Athena said, takes a lot of trust, practice and relaxation. One minor technique I've heard about when fisting your lady friend is once inside, gently "tap" her cervical opening. Be gloved of course. Tapping the cervical opening needs to be done just at the right time, just prior to an orgasm....consider it sort of like a hyper-sensitive nipple.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 04:59 AM   #9
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Never done it, but I'd like to try and take it -- at least from a smaller hand
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:55 AM   #10
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Never been on the receiving end, but got to fist a provider about 2 years ago. After some really nice daty and some finger play, she kind of guided me and talked me thru it. I don't remember there being any lube around. She was very wet and gooey from the daty, but she may have initially added some. She told me how to put all 4 fingers as tight as I could together, then tuck my thumb under them. As I eased into her she loosened up and was really into it. There was no pounding once I was in her. She kind of squeezed her legs around my fist.hard at first, then eased up. She told me that when she climaxed she wouldn't squirt, but it would get really gooey. She was right! It was so slick that it came out much easier than it went in. One thing she made me promise, that I would stroke my cock for her using her wetness all over my hand as lube. Lots of fun, and took some really nice pics of the experience.
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:08 AM   #11
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Back in my twenties, I experienced it. And once since being in "this" but that was in Houston. OR rather, with someone from Houston. And that was several years ago.

However, I've done it with men. The issue that I have with it, is it's a LOT of responsibility and some men want it and it's just not possible.

A person just has to have their head on straight to KNOW how to proceed with this without tearing, or permanently hurting, someone.

The VERY few times that I've actually make it work, it's been such a rush and I've had such a top space and a sense of "WOW" while completing it.

By the way, men aren't hard when they orgasm from this. Not from my experience anyway. But they do orgasm.

Just my short thoughts on the practice.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:41 PM   #12
Just'AintNuttin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusranch View Post
She told me that when she climaxed she wouldn't squirt, but it would get really gooey. She was right! It was so slick that it came out much easier than it went in. One thing she made me promise, that I would stroke my cock for her using her wetness all over my hand as lube. Lots of fun, and took some really nice pics of the experience.
Son of a B..that is HOTTTT.....good job

I will dream of the opportunity some day...
Just'AintNuttin is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am thinking about buying a "fist or "hand" from Lion's den....I really am not into fisiting,but just in case i ever feel the "need"...lol!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 04:09 PM   #14
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
I've watched this being done and had the chance around 10 years ago to work my fist up a woman's pussy. She had extensive experience in the art and came quite hard. Quite different! Ladies?
Kayxxxooo27 in East Texas was good at receiving. Kit-4-kat was mentioned in a recent Austin thread (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=487851).

Perhaps this is LusciousLacy's next cherry
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #15
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Perhaps..............Or maybe Ill have her wiggle her sexy lil fingers into my wet pussy......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women