Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2012, 03:11 PM   #1
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Mistress Defined.........

A BDSM mistress has no heart to fall in love with you so do not get into any expectations about feelings and loving. A BDSM mistress would set you out a kind of love story that you will find hard to forget. The dominant mistress would touch your emotion, imagination, and sense for fun on wild bed scenes. People on BDSM mistress slave relationship seems to enjoy the planned scene and the BDSM humiliation they experienced. It is exciting to experience the power of being powerless. If you know what I mean, being powerless has its own power to excite you while being sexually humiliated.

The dark play between a master and slave is so exciting, which plays with whips, chains, and adult toys. The bondage and corporal punishment has greatly associated sexual satisfaction with pain and high level of orgasm. Paddling could be a profane ritual with combined sexual and a bit of religious overtones. The planned scenes of the BDSM mistress communicate both sexual and spiritual activities that could either make your desires come out or remain hidden in the closet. The variety of experience is most satisfying with all the sexual magic and acts of worship.

One bite from the BDSM mistress would set your whole body on fire that would lead to never ending desire to have her. The dominant mistress would wear tight fitting clothes that look wet, sexy, and alluring. The fiery brutal mistress would be able to discover your bloodsucking secret in no time. Next, she will indulge you in exploratory sex using rubber bondage tricks and discipline. The deep enslavement would put you in complete captivity and help you achieve savage orgasms that would entirely dominate your body. She would be feeding your imagination and breathing so near you that your skin would feel the sensations.

Unlock humiliating power… cum on the stage of tears… get hold of extreme pleasure… beg and cum shouting for more…

BDSM mistress ritual is submissive fulfilling highly pleasurable way of reaching orgasm. You only need to follow the rules and the guideline to make you cum and explode shouting and loud. The forbidden passion is quite interesting and explosive shall we say. Catch on the next BDSM article that would soak you wet in your chair while reading.

Hopefully you have found this article informative about bdsm mistress. For more information about bdsm mistress slave, you may visit our website, http://bdsmmistress.org.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
badbottom
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

badbottom is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #3
Just'AintNuttin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Son of a ....I think I need to change shorts...That is hot and I think what I am looking for.
I will explore the site...

Thanks Mistress Athena
Just'AintNuttin is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #4
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

TRUST is KEY to make the magic happen.
Every nerve and feeling is HERS to control.
Time stops...until she releases you from your pain.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:16 PM   #5
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

What kind of drivel is that Ms. Athena? It's a crap definition in my book. A Mistress (or Master) can be so much more than that... and they can also be so much less.

Every scene a person does is going to be unique due to the dynamics of play between the individuals. A spanking, for example, by one woman may be 'meh', but by a different woman it can be out of this world.

The same rules that apply to sessions with normal providers apply to bdsm sessions. The interaction with your partner is going to be key to unlocking your (and their) pleasure.

I'm not jumping on you... but craptastic statements like that just bug me because they give people who are learning or curious the wrong impression of bdsm play. Ya, you gotta start somewhere on your learning journey, but that snippet is just crap.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:42 AM   #6
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol "This" Is nothing more nothing less then a post I saw on a web site and thought SOME might enjoy.............Everyone has their own views and own ways of their own preferred play..........Does "This" describe me? No, not really as I am not into pain or humiliation, But as I am ALL about the pleasure..........To each his own, as all are having fun!! YUM!!
Old 06-06-2012, 06:16 AM   #7
Lookzfun61
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Good gawd!!! MsAthena , get to Dallas ASAP , your talent , and gifting is in need.... Whew !
Lookzfun61 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:27 AM   #8
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol Im trying scooter Im trying.....Shooting for after July 9th..............
Old 06-06-2012, 08:55 AM   #9
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

It will be a very very sad day for Houston and a very very good day for Dallas when Ms Athena Does Dallas....
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:25 PM   #10
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
What kind of drivel is that Ms. Athena? It's a crap definition in my book. A Mistress (or Master) can be so much more than that... and they can also be so much less.

Every scene a person does is going to be unique due to the dynamics of play between the individuals. A spanking, for example, by one woman may be 'meh', but by a different woman it can be out of this world.

The same rules that apply to sessions with normal providers apply to bdsm sessions. The interaction with your partner is going to be key to unlocking your (and their) pleasure.

I'm not jumping on you... but craptastic statements like that just bug me because they give people who are learning or curious the wrong impression of bdsm play. Ya, you gotta start somewhere on your learning journey, but that snippet is just crap.
Totally agree this time with you, Krunkman.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:29 PM   #11
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

I have totally fallen in love with a couple of the men who came to me as submissive men who wanted me to dominate them.
Then, it incorporated real love, passion and kink into the roleplay and an intimacy that is beyond imagination...going to the CORE of who we are as human beings.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #12
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Always found the Domina/Submissive interplay to be very exciting, starting with the transfer of control at the start of the session. From that point on, I leave my real life persona on the other side of the door and "submit" as that term is understood by the Mistress/Domina...not me. If she's inclined to have me lick her feet or service her endlessly...or submit to her whip or electrodes..whatever she desires is the way it's going to be.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:14 PM   #13
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
Always found the Domina/Submissive interplay to be very exciting, starting with the transfer of control at the start of the session. From that point on, I leave my real life persona on the other side of the door and "submit" as that term is understood by the Mistress/Domina...not me. If she's inclined to have me lick her feet or service her endlessly...or submit to her whip or electrodes..whatever she desires is the way it's going to be.
Agreed, As this is the hobby and not our RL, there are limits to some of the D/s levels. As the hobby differs from some other forms of D/s play as well as RL D/s play we take the short time we have together and fulfill the needs. Nothing compares to a true D/s relationship, but to complete this to me both sides must be free to live it...............Have fun Life is to short!! YUM!!
Old 07-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #14
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Trust and chemistry mixed together can provide an incredible experience...
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston_switch View Post
Trust and chemistry mixed together can provide an incredible experience...
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women