Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2012, 09:49 PM   #16
lakecat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I've done it once successfully and once not successfully. What an amazing feeling, I really had no idea. The lady where the mission was accomplished was experienced and relaxed. We went real slow and she LOVED it. Can't imagine how it felt for her, but it was a very cool sensation for me as the giver. It gets so wet (used plenty of lube to "grease the skids", but the natural pussy juices were just gushing. She was a squirter as well, so it was an intense experience. It's hard to describe how it feels to have your whole fist inside a woman's pussy, but it's unique and very erotic.

I liked it so much I wanted to try it with my ATF. She's a mature lady who has an open mind about stuff, but was a bit nervous and hesitant to try it. Again, plenty of lube and I went real slow, but she never relaxed enough to allow me to get my whole fist in her pussy. She wasn't enjoying it, so I stopped. I'm not interested in making someone do something they aren't getting off doing and I totally respect a ladies right to set her boundries.

So it's not for everyone, but can be a mutually satisfying experience for both parties if done in a slow, controlled way.

Can't really imagine fisting an ass though, or being a receiver. The vagina is a pretty incredible, flexible part of a woman (hell, babies come out through it), so I get that it can accomodate something the size of a fist. The back door, not so much. But good on ya if you can make it happen and enjoy it!
lakecat is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:35 AM   #17
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Kat in Austin does in fact advertise it on her menu on 411. However, I do not know of any lady providers who allow greek fisting.

And yes, I agree with Elizabeth....tough to have an erection with something that large in you, but still possible to cum, and it is very very intense.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:29 AM   #18
diordandridge
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 96230

i am too small to have it done to me but i have fisted some men
diordandridge is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:38 PM   #19
bbw juicy booty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 132478
My ECCIE Reviews

I must say I have only experienced fisting once I really enjoyed he let me know as I climaxed that I was squirting I had no idea that I could do that but it was great until the end when he decided to get too rough but over all I'd do it again
bbw juicy booty is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:19 PM   #20
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
Kat in Austin does in fact advertise it on her menu on 411.
Do you have a link?

I searched for Kat on ECCIE Austin and P411 and did not find an ad for her.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:20 AM   #21
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Do you have a link?

I searched for Kat on ECCIE Austin and P411 and did not find an ad for her.
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=1399
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:14 PM   #22
Guest081312
Account Disabled

User ID: 118800

Morning All,
Im Nikki from Vegas - havnt been around in a while but had to come off of retirement due to a slow job market. I used to frequent this section alot because Im definitely a freak LOL>
_ I absolutely love fisting with the right partner - its really fun combined with a BDSM scene while in bondage. But safety is first and foremost - PATENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE> and a surgical glove makes it so safer and easier as well.
Guest081312 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:35 PM   #23
ThekNight
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfwgent View Post
And sadly, the management of the club in question allowed some of the fun activities to become so brazzen as to attract lots of attention; and when the chemical trading activity also increased and became open, LE had no choice but to close the place down
Well actually LE could have kept their noses out of consenting adults business like what happens in almost all other first world countries. But don't worry when all the state, county, and city pensions collapse LE will be begging to decriminalize vices to assure their pensions do not go bankrupt which is a mathematical fact to happen.
ThekNight is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:37 PM   #24
shlub
on sabbatical...

I can easily palm a basketball and can't fathom a woman enjoying my fist inside her.
shlub is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:36 AM   #25
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlub View Post
I can easily palm a basketball and can't fathom a woman enjoying my fist inside her.
Last year, a guy wanted to "try". When he arrived, his hands were so huge and broad (beautiful, too!) that it hurt just to look at them.

I am sure some ladies can handle a lot but I don't think that I would be willing to go there.

Plus, some of us are a bit more delicate with our private areas than most.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:38 AM   #26
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzNikki View Post
Morning All,
Im Nikki from Vegas - havnt been around in a while but had to come off of retirement due to a slow job market. I used to frequent this section alot because Im definitely a freak LOL>
_ I absolutely love fisting with the right partner - its really fun combined with a BDSM scene while in bondage. But safety is first and foremost - PATENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE> and a surgical glove makes it so safer and easier as well.
Welcome Nikki! It is SO great to see you posting here!

Again, welcome!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:23 PM   #27
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fisting: Giving and recieving is a YMMV activity. It takes time, LOTS of lube and someone that is willing to Mind Fuck you or seduce you if you will, to get you relaxed enough to open up and recieve ....But when your there......ummmmmm
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women