Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35340
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Homeland Security Covers Up Pedophile Working for Dem Senator Until After Election

More corruption at the highest levels. Sen. Bob Menendez, in a tight race for Florida's senate seat, employed an illegal alien who is a known pedophile. DHS ordered that the illegal alien not be arrested until AFTER the election!

Bastards! Corrupt, incompetent bastards!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...12-12-14-18-16
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:58 PM   #2
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

No they are all cocksuckers, I keep telling you that.....lmao
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

And you are right, Seedy. Exactly right!
Old 12-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

I knew it

if we dont get a president that can body guard hot dog stands, police every embassy in the world, and scan for illegal kiddie freaks, this country is going to hell in a handbasket
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So you're ok with DHS covering up the pedophile so Menendez could get re-elected, is that right, CBJ7?
Old 12-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So you're ok with DHS covering up the pedophile so Menendez could get re-elected, is that right, CBJ7?
Im for electing a libertarian president that can be anywhere, and everywhere every second of the day and catch shit from you if he isnt
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #7
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I knew it

if we dont get a president that can body guard hot dog stands, police every embassy in the world, and scan for illegal kiddie freaks, this country is going to hell in a handbasket
You knew what? Well we have a so-called president, that plays the fu k out of hoops ,golf, vacations, steals the working mans hard earned money to give the the lazy cocksucker, that does not want to work, but sit on their fat fucking lard asses. No we are not asking much.......... fucking lazy good for nothing lying fuck, i have worked more in any one day of my adult life, than that piece of shit has in his entire life. And thats a god damn fact...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:23 PM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
You knew what? Well we have a so-called president, that plays the fu k out of hoops ,golf, vacations, steals the working mans hard earned money to give the the lazy cocksucker, that does not want to work, but sit on their fat fucking lard asses. No we are not asking much.......... fucking lazy good for nothing lying fuck, i have worked more in any one day of my adult life, than that piece of shit has in his entire life. And thats a god damn fact...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew he was sucking cocks thats what
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:26 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Im for electing a libertarian president that can be anywhere, and everywhere every second of the day and catch shit from you if he isnt
Would you reprimand the DHS in any way for this action? Should Big Sis resign? Or should anything happen at all?

This was done solely to assist Menendez' reelection effort, so no one should be held accountable?

You're an idiot, CBJ7, who refuses to answer a direct question.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Would you reprimand the DHS in any way for this action? Should Big Sis resign? Or should anything happen at all?

This was done solely to assist Menendez' reelection effort, so no one should be held accountable?

youre an idiot that actually thinks my opinion, and yours makes a greasy shit about the entire scenario
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #11
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:

How do you know that what happened "was done solely to assist Menendez reelection effort"?

It seems odd that the DHS, that rogue agency that you are always bleating about, would be subject to orders from anybody associated with Menendez. You got anything on this or are you just running off at the mouth, as usual?

And that too, is a direct question, so answer it.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #12
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Haven't heard about the alleged story, but if it's U.S. Senator, Bob Menendez, he is from New Jersey and didn't have a close race at all. He probably won by about close to 20 points.

The Florida Senate race was Bill Nelson v. Connie Mack. Supposed to be close but it wasn't. Nelson won by probably 11 - 15 points.

I have no idea which election you are referring to, but neither was very close. And if you have the name right instead of the State (which I'd guess is true since Menendez is old and very out of touch with his staff; whereas Nelson is a smart guy, nice, very sharpt and pretty much on top of things) the race was never going to be close. Hell, they could have found Bob in bed with a live girl and it would have increased his margin of victory because it would have made NJ voter think that he was actually alive.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I stand corrected, TTH. You are right. Menendez is from New Jersey, which makes the cover up even more ridiculous. Menendez was not going to lose no matter what.

Thanks for pointing that out, TTH. You were more gentle than many who love to see me make mistakes. But I was referring to Menendez, and he is from New Jersey.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:57 PM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Hell there is a opening for you COG.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:15 PM   #15
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Oopps, it is still wrong and just a drop in the bucket ...
fishingtwo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women