Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2023, 01:55 PM   #1
Trespasser
Girthy

Encounters: 4
Question Trusted Testing

Where's the best place to get tested where people are most likely to accept it, given the trusted reputation of the letterhead on top? What does the FetLife crowd accept?

I have health insurance to get tested regularly, but the results come back scattered across several messages in the healthcare portal. Like here's your urinalysis result in one message. A day later most of the blood draw results in another. Maybe two days after, some more results.

I'm lucky so far my partners have taken my word on it. But if I showed them a copy of the messages -- or even had them watched login to the portal to the original messages -- it seems pretty suspect! The screens they use look pretty easy to fake. If I were the other person, I probably wouldn't trust them!

Private Labs is something I've used in the past. Sadly, prices have dramatically risen. Plus you have to pay way more to rule out Hep C and trich.

Any advice?
Trespasser is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 03:34 PM   #2
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

STDCheck. I use them every year. They use many labs in the area. Fast, confidentiual, and very resonable cost. 10 test panel was $139 and I had my results in days.

HIV Type 1
HIV Type 2
Herpes 1
Herpes 2
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Hepatitis C
Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Syphilis
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 01:08 AM   #3
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

I think in general you are going to have a hard time getting most girls to accept anything you present as test results. Most are publicly skeptical, and don't trust their clients much to begin with. Were this not the case, they wouldn't be counting the envelope to make sure it wasn't empty and that they weren't being shorted.

That being said, I personally prefer EverlyWell for my own peace of mind. Test from home and mail in the results; plus they have a pretty fast turn around time. Urine samples are pretty easy, but for blood samples you have to follow the instructions VERY carefully. Pricing is reasonable, and they will let you pay using HSA cards. Discreet and easy.

By the way Trich doesn't live in the mouth, that infection is only found in the genitals. You won't get it from bare oral sex. Also vaccines exist for Hep A and B, though not C
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 08:42 AM   #4
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

https://www.cdc.gov/std/trichomonas/...homoniasis.htm

Trichomoniasis Very common and not typicialy tested for due to the lack of symptoms in many cases. And yes, though not common, it can spread through oral, anal, as well as vagenial sex
Old 02-27-2023, 09:21 AM   #5
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Serious Russian roulette in believing a test result. Seriously .... like you couldn't have visited a new person moments after leaving the testing facility?
Pfffft! Who cares?
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 10:12 AM   #6
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

https://www.letsgetchecked.com/home-std-test/
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 10:41 AM   #7
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
Serious Russian roulette in believing a test result. Seriously .... like you couldn't have visited a new person moments after leaving the testing facility?
Pfffft! Who cares?
100% test are worthless
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 01:07 PM   #8
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Talent Testing Service (mostly referred to online as simply "TTS") is the industry standard among the "content creator" crowd. They're a bit pricey in my opinion at well over $200 but their network is extensive and some people won't accept anything but them. Easy because you can just share QR codes to verify recent results.

The stdcheck website mentioned above is one that I've looked into before because price seems reasonable and they have an extensive networks here in the Dallas area. I believe Quest Diagnostics partners with them and I like Quest from previous non-related experiences.

I use the Everwell company. At $160 I can do it on my time and just drop it in the mail. Most times the lab it gets sent to is right here in Dallas and I have my results literally within 72 hours of pricking my finger at home. Other times they'll be dispatched to Washington state and that takes a few additional days. I have an online profile that the lady can check out live, no screenshots or "trust me baby" involved. And while I say $160, they run specials on amazon at times where I load up at cheaper prices and keep a supply on hand. The tests I receive are usually good for about a year. The bad reviews I've read center around "got lost in the mail", "no way this was right", "never received order." Another good thing about Everwell is that, should you come up positive for something, the consultation and treatment prescription are covered in the initial cost of the test, I haven't a clue as to if other testing sites/companies provide this or if they would charge additionally for treatment authorizations.

In my research, I did find some free options here in the area but they wanted me there way too early in the morning for my tastes, so I pay the $160 to sleep in
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 03:39 PM   #9
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
Pfffft! Who cares?
Being a socially rsponsable, mature adult, I get tested at least once a year, mainly for my piece of mind. Should I ever actualy test postive, I can take action to fit the issue, and prevent its spread. Nothing is perfect or 100%. But, in this industry, to not got get tested on a regular basis is irresponsible and dangerious.

If I were so inclined to visit you, I would no longer be interested due to the contempt you just showed to your current and potentenual clients
Old 02-27-2023, 03:43 PM   #10
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
Talent Testing Service (mostly referred to online as simply "TTS") is the industry standard among the "content creator" crowd. They're a bit pricey in my opinion at well over $200 but their network is extensive and some people won't accept anything but them. Easy because you can just share QR codes to verify recent results.

The stdcheck website mentioned above is one that I've looked into before because price seems reasonable and they have an extensive networks here in the Dallas area. I believe Quest Diagnostics partners with them and I like Quest from previous non-related experiences.

I use the Everwell company. At $160 I can do it on my time and just drop it in the mail. Most times the lab it gets sent to is right here in Dallas and I have my results literally within 72 hours of pricking my finger at home. Other times they'll be dispatched to Washington state and that takes a few additional days. I have an online profile that the lady can check out live, no screenshots or "trust me baby" involved. And while I say $160, they run specials on amazon at times where I load up at cheaper prices and keep a supply on hand. The tests I receive are usually good for about a year. The bad reviews I've read center around "got lost in the mail", "no way this was right", "never received order." Another good thing about Everwell is that, should you come up positive for something, the consultation and treatment prescription are covered in the initial cost of the test, I haven't a clue as to if other testing sites/companies provide this or if they would charge additionally for treatment authorizations.

In my research, I did find some free options here in the area but they wanted me there way too early in the morning for my tastes, so I pay the $160 to sleep in

STDCheck provides doctor consult and treatment options for an extra fee. Explinations of the results are included free over the phone.
Old 02-28-2023, 06:40 PM   #11
legendarybadass
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 229570
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

freestdcheck.org
feel free to dm me for more info xo
legendarybadass is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies