Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2019, 08:20 AM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I have NEVER heard the media refer to Trump as Hitler or anyone within the media refer to Trump supporters as fascists, racists, unintelligent, illiterate, or uneducated . Certainly they may quote someone who has made such a statement but I watch CNN, FOX news, and several local news stations and have never heard such characterizations made by people employed by the news companies.

I read the "liberal" Austin American Statesman on a daily basis and have NEVER read what you are accusing the media of printing.

Yes, there may be a few ultra left wing organizations that have done so but it is NOT the norm. I challenge you to cite a national source that has made such statements.
Here’s one example:

https://www.thewrap.com/morning-joe-...ased-republic/

I can find more. I know there out there. Try googling CNN. Trump/Hitler. It’s all there.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 08:25 AM   #32
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Trump calls Biden "Sleepy, creepy Joe". He calls Buttigieg "Alfred E. Neuman". He Calls Sanders "Crazy Bernie". He calls Warren "Pocahontas". Stormy Daniels is "horseface". The list is almost endless

Trump's supporters laugh with him. Those who do not support him laugh at him. Those who are in the middle? I have trouble believing that anyone who does not feel positive or negative about Trump looks upon his name-calling as a positive attribute.
I personally would like to see someone begin to refer to trump as “Lying Looney”
He can’t go a day without lying and professional mental health workers believe he’s unstable. Lying Looney fits perfectly.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 08:49 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have NEVER heard the media refer to Trump as Hitler or anyone within the media refer to Trump supporters as fascists, racists, unintelligent, illiterate, or uneducated . Certainly they may quote someone who has made such a statement but I watch CNN, FOX news, and several local news stations and have never heard such characterizations made by people employed by the news companies.

I read the "liberal" Austin American Statesman on a daily basis and have NEVER read what you are accusing the media of printing.

Yes, there may be a few ultra left wing organizations that have done so but it is NOT the norm. I challenge you to cite a national source that has made such statements.
So your disingenuous fall-back position is to play like Odumbo in Reverend Jeremiah Wright's church?

Quote:
MSNBC political analyst likens Trump and Republicans to the rise of Hitler

(The Daily Mail)

Quote:
MSNBC's Scarborough Compares Trump to Hitler for Stoking Fears About Caravan
(CNS)

Quote:
CNN’s Sally Kohn Calls Trump a Fascist, Invokes Hitler

(Politic)
Quote:
CNN analyst, Biden Institute adviser calls Trump Nazi-like -- for echoing 2011 Biden 'heritage' comment

(FOX)

Quote:
Former Obama Admin. Advisor Compares Trump’s CPAC Speech to Hitler

(Washington Free Beacon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
I personally would like to see someone begin to refer to trump as “Lying Looney”
He can’t go a day without lying and professional mental health workers believe he’s unstable. Lying Looney fits perfectly.
That's Adam Schiffty's registered trade mark.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 11:02 AM   #34
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
If he hopes to gain ground in the polls, Robert The Merry Mexican better get with the fucking program!

Here's a good plan for his campaign. Get his ass arrested for soliciting gay sex in a men's restroom, like that senator from Idaho a decade or so ago. Problem for that guy was that he was a Republican, so he pissed off all the "family values" voters. But the opposite dynamic is in play for The Merry Mexican!

Then the Buddha Judge - or Booty Gay, or Butt Edge, or whatever in the fuck the little guy's name is - would have nothing over Robert!

How hard would that be to pull off? I mean, he could use a few campaign bucks to hire an investigator to find out where a sting might take place, and walk right into it. Then use a few more bucks to spend on a good criminal defense attorney and maximize the chances that he'd just get probation and a little bit of community service, and no jail time.

Of course, there's that little unpleasantness of getting arrested. But Robert is already battle-hardened in that respect. Burglary and DWI in his younger years, if I recall correctly. So what's the big deal with one more arrest if it's for a good cause, right?

And like they always said in the cheesy late night TV ads, "There's more!" Robert would also check the "I'm OK with boinking for money or to get ahead!" box. So Kamala would have nothing on him.

The Merry Mexican would get a 2-fer!
Kamala Harris's payoff from fucking Willie Brown has been well worth it for her.

I personally don't hold it against a woman for sleeping with guys for pay, BTW.

It's done all the time but she should be honest about it - just like most liberals should admit they like taking it up the ass.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 11:58 AM   #35
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Only thing missing is the freckles... and maybe he could lose a tooth?

and dye his hair red/auburn.

passing resemblance.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 12:04 PM   #36
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

personally, we already have Alfred Neuman. He's POTUS.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 06:42 AM   #37
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1061480115]So your disingenuous fall-back position is to play like Odumbo in Reverend Jeremiah Wright's church?

Thanks to you and Bambino for pointing out some instances in which some news people have made comparisons to Trump and Hitler.

You earlier stated:

"It's obvious you don't read newspapers or listen to the lame-stream talking heads on the radio or TV. Otherwise, you would have heard almost everyone of them refer to Trump as Hitler and call those who voted for him fascists, racists, unintelligent, illiterate, uneducated, etc., ad nauseam day-after-day; night-after-night for more than two years now."

However, in my defense, you stated "almost everyone of them" which simply is NOT true. I never watch shows like "The View" or "Morning Joe". I watch news shows, sometimes CNN, sometimes FOXNews, and mostly the local and world news in the evening. And I have never heard those negative terms used against Trump or those who voted for Trump. So yes, there are people who I've never heard of for the most part, using analogies of what Trump has done and compared them to Hitler, but it is NOT that common.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 07:29 AM   #38
bb1961
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1061481834]
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So your disingenuous fall-back position is to play like Odumbo in Reverend Jeremiah Wright's church?

Thanks to you and Bambino for pointing out some instances in which some news people have made comparisons to Trump and Hitler.

You earlier stated:

"It's obvious you don't read newspapers or listen to the lame-stream talking heads on the radio or TV. Otherwise, you would have heard almost everyone of them refer to Trump as Hitler and call those who voted for him fascists, racists, unintelligent, illiterate, uneducated, etc., ad nauseam day-after-day; night-after-night for more than two years now."

However, in my defense, you stated "almost everyone of them" which simply is NOT true. I never watch shows like "The View" or "Morning Joe". I watch news shows, sometimes CNN, sometimes FOXNews, and mostly the local and world news in the evening. And I have never heard those negative terms used against Trump or those who voted for Trump. So yes, there are people who I've never heard of for the most part, using analogies of what Trump has done and compared them to Hitler, but it is NOT that common.
Here's seven more of the "uncommon" referrals to Trump...
They are documented quotes.
I found ten more links...would you like them SPEED??
What rock did you just crawl out from under??
That TDS is some POWERFUL shit!!
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/s...rump-to-hitler
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 07:56 AM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

You earlier stated:

Sally Kohn and Dana Bash work for CNN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Here's seven more of the "uncommon" referrals to Trump...
They are documented quotes.
I found ten more links...would you like them SPEED??
What rock did you just crawl out from under??
That TDS is some POWERFUL shit!!
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/s...rump-to-hitler
+1
Old 05-13-2019, 08:12 AM   #40
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 06:57 AM   #41
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

+1
Yes, there are comparisons between Trump and Hitler. Not to the extent you believe though. One has to search rather hard to find someone mentioning such a comparison. Probably anyone alive shares some characteristics with Hitler. Some of the comparisons are true. Hitler was an egomaniac, as is Trump. He attacks his political opponents and the media.

And Obama was compared to Hitler many times. No one here mentioned that:

Why Republicans are obsessed with comparing Obama to Hitler

https://theweek.com/articles/568774/...g-obama-hitler

Everybody is Hitler These Days

For a long time, perhaps since shortly after World War II, it has become relatively common to label ones ideological or political opponents as “Hitler.” In U.S. political discourse in the 21st century, such a tactic has become particularly pronounced. All U.S. Presidents during this period, for example, have been called or compared to Hitler.

https://apholt.com/2017/01/12/everyb...er-these-days/

Comparing politicians to Hitler is nothing new, of course. We live in an age where George W. Bush, Saddam Hussein, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump, Angela Merkel, Hillary Clinton (“Hitlery”) and Barack Obama have all seamlessly been compared to Hitler. That’s just a few of the more recent examples, but they clearly show just how little value such glib analogies have.

http://theconversation.com/trump-hit...-history-92394

So on those rare occasions that someone in the media makes a comparison between Trump and Hitler, take it with a grain of salt. It has happened to many others before and it will happen to many other again.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 07:02 AM   #42
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

+1
Kohn worked for Foxnews and many other outlets. She's a disingenuous, hysterical lesbian. I don't see why networks even have her on.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 07:03 AM   #43
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes, there are comparisons between Trump and Hitler. Not to the extent you believe though. One has to search rather hard to find someone mentioning such a comparison. Probably anyone alive shares some characteristics with Hitler. Some of the comparisons are true. Hitler was an egomaniac, as is Trump. He attacks his political opponents and the media.

For a long time, perhaps since shortly after World War II, it has become relatively common to label ones ideological or political opponents as “Hitler.” In U.S. political discourse in the 21st century, such a tactic has become particularly pronounced. All U.S. Presidents during this period, for example, have been called or compared to Hitler.

Comparing politicians to Hitler is nothing new, of course. We live in an age where George W. Bush, Saddam Hussein, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump, Angela Merkel, Hillary Clinton (“Hitlery”) and Barack Obama have all seamlessly been compared to Hitler. That’s just a few of the more recent examples, but they clearly show just how little value such glib analogies have.

So on those rare occasions that someone in the media makes a comparison between Trump and Hitler, take it with a grain of salt. It has happened to many others before and it will happen to many other again.

Keep telling yourself that Speedy.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 07:38 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're in denial. You need to come with about ten more examples, because we came up with more than ten examples without breaking a sweat.

The right has had enough of being insulted by the supercilious and hypocritical left.

The current dim-retard governor of Virginia won the election by painting his Republican adversary as a red-neck racist, and look at who the fuck was caught wearing black face in college -- and that lying, hypocritical POS is still in office.
Old 05-14-2019, 06:18 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Harvard Law professor deletes tweet claiming Trump-Hitler 'physical and behavioral resemblances'

(Washington Times)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women