Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2011, 10:38 PM   #1
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Thumbs down Communication

If I don't return your call or answer your email within a day you can be pretty sure I am dead. So many girls play this cat and mouse game that I am about ready to wlk away from the hobby or just play with a very select few who have the common decency to reply. Hell, tell me to go Fuck Myself, but at least reply I PMed a girl about setting up a date for this weekend. We have never had a date but we have PMed since she first came on ECCIE. So I figure we should try to set up and we sort of agree on a day and I submit a formal request through P411 2 days ago. I have yet to get a reply so after a horrible night at Hooters where the girl who specifically told us to make sure we asked for her spent they entire night hung all over a Gansta with his pants falling off. Goodbye Hooters FOREVER. That scene was so revolting that our group will never go back, and she got some good tips last time. Anyway I come home and turn on the computer and the provider is online on P411 so I shoot her a PM saying WTF are we on or what. She is logged off now and never even read the PM. I don't need these kind of girls. I can walk out tomorrow and make a date with one of the girls I have seen already in a heartbeat. In all probability I will end up cancelling my 2 hr date because she won't communicate. There is only so many times that a girl loses her cell phone or gets her computer stolen. How fucking stupid do they think we are. A simple yes or no, I don't give a shit which. A lot of this erratic behavior is probably Pimp related, because this just isn't normal. If you can't tell I am in a pissed off mood after that disgusting scene at Hooters.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:07 PM   #2
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes a lady gets overwhelmed with emails, screening, reference checks, etc and we just dont check our email for 2 days.. you just cant look at the damn computer. Sometimes emails get lost, my in-box fills fast and some get over looked.. sometimes we just get busy, life happens as we have one. Sometimes we are waiting on your references..

If you had any idea what its like to check 10 sites or more/email handles a day.. and whats in the in-boxes.. then doing your homework on the gents contacting you.. screening and handling email is a full time job in itself. Try it sometime.. remember we dont have reviews on you.

However I do know some ladies have poor TCB skills.. I sincerely try to reply to everyone(unless you're a total douche in the first contact email)even if it takes a few days. If we have talked about a date and time of course I would confirm if we were on or not.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:46 PM   #3
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnT View Post
Sometimes a lady gets overwhelmed with emails, screening, reference checks, etc and we just dont check our email for 2 days.. you just cant look at the damn computer. Sometimes emails get lost, my in-box fills fast and some get over looked.. sometimes we just get busy, life happens as we have one. Sometimes we are waiting on your references..

If you had any idea what its like to check 10 sites or more/email handles a day.. and whats in the in-boxes.. then doing your homework on the gents contacting you.. screening and handling email is a full time job in itself. Try it sometime.. remember we dont have reviews on you.

However I do know some ladies have poor TCB skills.. I sincerely try to reply to everyone(unless you're a total douche in the first contact email)even if it takes a few days. If we have talked about a date and time of course I would confirm if we were on or not.
She is online at P411 right now, there is no way in hell that she doesn't know about my PM. Hell tell me no, it is no skin off my nose, but just respond, or I cancel very soon.
Old 06-25-2011, 12:04 AM   #4
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

If a provider gets to a point where she can't handle her emails in a timely manner because of her own advertising then I would advise she get an assistant or cut it down to where she can handle it. We do spend hundreds of dollars to see you and to expect courteous timley replies is not too much to ask.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:37 AM   #5
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
If a provider gets to a point where she can't handle her emails in a timely manner because of her own advertising then I would advise she get an assistant or cut it down to where she can handle it. We do spend hundreds of dollars to see you and to expect courteous timley replies is not too much to ask.
When a guy that you are scheduled to see asks for a simple yes or no, I just don't think that is that difficult. I don't get mad if a girl can't make an appointment, just say no, and then it is no big deal. I finally talked to her, and we are meeting tomorrow
Old 06-25-2011, 06:50 AM   #6
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Problem resolved? No I don't think so because I received a PM last night saying OK she was ready. How something so simple has been turned into this fiasco is beyond me. I put in the request through P411 for 1-3 PM not AM. What a horrible start to my weekend! Am I speaking Mandarin Chinese?
Old 06-25-2011, 07:07 AM   #7
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey fnf I have a friend that speaks mandarin Chinese
Seriously , if she is online that is so unprofessional of her and just bad manners , you deserve better forget her & think of it as saved $ you can now spend on a better ecperince -you deseve it after the hooters crap
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:44 AM   #8
LynnT
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Even ladies with the best TCB skills can get overwhelmed sometimes. We are only human. I have good TCB and it still will get ah! lol Im thinking of starting a service to take care of this because no matter how good you are it still can get crazy. In general I get back to everyone within 24 hours. But like I said sometimes a lady needs to shut this world out for 2 days. Tell me there are not times you just dont want anything to do with your job for a day or two..? Doesnt mean you cant handle it, you just need a break.. everyone needs a break sometimes.

Its also not my fault where I live the ladies are scarce and Im in demand. We cant be on the computer everyday all day. I advertise in only a few places and off one ad I will get 80 emails a day or more.. Its my main source. Hell I havent even run an ad at all in a week or more and the emails still come in.. We dont have to be running "advertising" to get pounded with emails and reference checks, etc. You guys cant expect a lady to be at beacon call all the time just sitting on the computer waiting for emails.. Sometimes you are just going to have to wait to see a good lady. You have to be patient once in a while..

And its not so easy just to go out and get an "assistant".. we are hookers you just cant trust anyone with your screening, safety, and info. This is not a regular job. Would you? Much easier said then done..

To the original OP, what if she had 20 emails before yours she was replying to? She just didn't get to you yet?? Look she got back to you..

You really need to walk in a lady in demand with a good reputation shoes before you judge and get in a tizzy and come here whining that she didnt get back quick enough for you. (now time and date is in order, conformation.. thats a different story..)

Either way its our business and we run it how we see fit, if it takes 2 days to get a reply for a possible visit, deal with it or move on to the next lady. Other fish in the sea. And ladies that can reply in an instant 24 hours a day are clearly not all that busy and dont screen for shit.. This is a job not my whole life.. Is it yours?
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:22 AM   #9
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I don’t want to say anything about this specific lady because I don’t know who you are talking about, and it doesn’t really matter.

I do have a couple general thoughts: people are not always “on line” because it shows that they are. Sometimes they log in but then depart, leaving their account open on their computer when they are long gone. I’m not saying it is a smart thing to do, just that it is done.

Also, depending upon the lady, two days is not a long time to wait for a reply. Let us assume you write to Lady X. You use (either directly or through P411. D-C, etc.) A and B as references.

You write at 8 PM Day one. Lady X is on a date an hour away and doesn’t get in until 11 PM. She has to get the kids up and off to school early the next day so she doesn’t check her e-mail, she just goes to bed.

9 AM day two. She goes through 30 e-mails and PMs from 4 different web pages/accounts. Yours is number 20 out of 30. She diligently goes through them and sends out inquiries to your P411 requests as soon as she reads your e-mail at 11:30 AM.

Lady A checks her e-mail from Lady X that evening, checks out that X is legit, and replies back by the next morning, day 3.

Lady B however, is a different matter. She has decided to take a hiatus from the business and isn’t checking her work e-mails.

By day 3, evening, Lady X has one of the two feedbacks she wants. She assumes Lady B won’t be replying for whatever reason so she writes to Lady C, another one of your OKs on P411. It’s 11 PM day 3.

Lady C, however, was already in bed. She has a very regimented professional life and religiously checks her e-mails and replies before she goes to bed each night, so she’ll get to it on day 4. EXCEPT----she’s on an overnight on day 4 and is not so crude as to tell her date “excuse me while I check my e-mails from a dozen other guys”. So it’s day 5 before she can read and reply. 11 PM day 5.

So Lady X reads the second thumbs up on you at 9:20 AM day 6. She can then reply.

What did any of them done wrong? Nothing, in my mind. Being safe sometimes takes a little time. Should Lady X have written back when it was taking longer to check you out than normal? Probably, but I have found that is over and above for the reality of busy people in almost any business.

Is it a pain? Yes. Is that what happened in this specific case? I have no idea. But it amazes me how many guys thing the lady they want to see is doing nothing but waiting for their phone call or e-mail. Even worse, they refuse to allow a reasonable time for her to screen. Even when using P411, etc., is is very prudent for the lady to cross check.

Sorry it happened to you, and again I’m not excusing the specific lady you are referring to.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:57 AM   #10
LynnT
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly OldT

Just like I was off the radar for days.. on tour for 2 days, booked. Back home for some painful dental work that put me out for 2 days on pain meds.. I was miserable and not thinking about work.. So guess what my email was ignored for 4 days.. Now its another couple of days of email catch up.

Also you cant forget the spam mail we have to filter through, half of it comes from the gents emails.. or the emails I get when a website like CV takes your info off another site and makes an ad.. Now I have to take the time to get rid of it.. and deal with More emails now.. Or just emails from clients you've seen saying hello..

I have to search myself once a week to find these ads they steal to get rid of them..
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:07 PM   #11
racitraci
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22074
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't be too hard on him Lynne, he was just pissed and ranting because he could'nt hold his own with the 'gangsta' and his saggy pants. Too funny, lol. Perhaps he shoulda picked up some pointers from him, ha.(sorry, couldn't resist)

But seriously, like she said, it seems to me a no-reply in a reasonable amount of time should be taken as an implicit 'no'. And a clear indication that you should simply move on to the next girl on your list, no? Don't see the point in getting all worked up about it.
racitraci is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:23 PM   #12
LynnT
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by racitraci View Post
Don't be too hard on him Lynne, he was just pissed and ranting because he could'nt hold his own with the 'gangsta' and his saggy pants. Too funny, lol. Perhaps he shoulda picked up some pointers from him, ha.(sorry, couldn't resist)

But seriously, like she said, it seems to me a no-reply in a reasonable amount of time should be taken as an implicit 'no'. And a clear indication that you should simply move on to the next girl on your list, no? Don't see the point in getting all worked up about it.
Wasnt being hard on him specifically just trying to make some general points as this is a open thread in the main discussion area. This isnt the first thread like this.. Maybe enlighten some others on how it really rolls. A lady cant always get back right away. Some guys do get all in a tizzy because they didnt hear back the same day..The OP's case may be a bit different but he brought it to the open forum so I added my 10 cents of why a lady might not get back right away. This biz can be time consuming and get the best of us no matter who you are or how good you are. We are humans.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:30 PM   #13
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Hey fnf I have a friend that speaks mandarin Chinese
Seriously , if she is online that is so unprofessional of her and just bad manners , you deserve better forget her & think of it as saved $ you can now spend on a better ecperince -you deseve it after the hooters crap
Sometimes it is so easy and other times it goes like this. I am picking her up at 3. If that falls through I will cancel. The original P411 was from 1-3 PM but I know shit happens, expecially with girls who have children so I am flexible up to a point.
Old 06-25-2011, 12:33 PM   #14
racitraci
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22074
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh i get it, trust me! But I think he wanted consolation, and you're giving a reality check.

Amen!
racitraci is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:52 PM   #15
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by racitraci View Post
Oh i get it, trust me! But I think he wanted consolation, and you're giving a reality check.

Amen!
I don't need consolation, just expressing how frustrating it is in the age of instant communication to wait days for replies. I send P411 requests especially to new girls, because I understand that is the first thing a girl looks at. The PMs and the emails are thrown on the back burner, and I know not to expect fast responses to those. With a lot of my established girls I just send them a text. Are you saying that you don't look at mail from guys trying to schedule ahead of your other mail

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women