Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-21-2018, 12:58 PM   #16
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Painful read
Old 08-21-2018, 01:16 PM   #17
Coc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Rockwall, sorry that happened to you. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Old 08-21-2018, 01:40 PM   #18
Plains45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesplyr View Post
so what.......based on her photographs YOU dont think she would accept 3 bills for 2 hours? based on her looks....you came up with that????

got air between the ears do we?

Virtually every provider on this site (for DFW) charges between $180 and $300 for one hour. This seems to apply regardless of age or physical appearance. There are some higher and some lower than that range but not many.

If you know a bunch of local women charging $300/2hr for clients they've never seen before, PLEASE share. I may be looking in the wrong place.
Old 08-21-2018, 02:30 PM   #19
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plains45 View Post
If you know a bunch of local women charging $300/2hr for clients they've never seen before, PLEASE share.
There was one that had mandatory 2 hours sessions and it was $300.

What was her name?

Nick something?

A little girl, her ad photos showed her wearing red lingerie.

But her screening process and requirements made you think you were trying to get a job at the CIA.
Old 08-21-2018, 03:27 PM   #20
Plains45
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
There was one that had mandatory 2 hours sessions and it was $300.

What was her name?

Nick something?

A little girl, her ad photos showed her wearing red lingerie.

But her screening process and requirements made you think you were trying to get a job at the CIA.
I imagine any average looking provider that offers great service at $300/2hr would have a line out the door.

The crazy screening would have me
Old 08-21-2018, 03:52 PM   #21
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Damn! What was her name?????
Old 08-22-2018, 01:31 AM   #22
rockwall1994
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
this is painful to try and follow, but I believe a major hustle was on.. there are some loose ends, as usual, when I read tales of woe such as this one.

1. how did she get your number? you said she texted you for a session. you are new here, never reviewed her, so why did she have your number?

2. what made you want to do 2 hours with her, when from what I gather, you knew nothing about her previously?

3. why did you get a room at the hotel? I am confused whether you live elsewhere (out of town), and thus would have needed a room somewhere, or you booked a room hoping to salvage a session.. if the latter, does the concept of "don't throw good money after bad" mean something to you?

4. I am confused about later, when you said you messaged her on ECCIE, and she agreed to a session, then you texted her, and she agreed again.. did she not realize she had already stood you up? did she think she was messaging/texting someone else?
1. We been texting since few weeks. One or other reason our scheduling and pricing never worked out.
I said i am not in rush and i see my provider on regular basis once going and i prefer we meet when you have things going slow or u are relaxed. I am not in rush and young guy to come in and do quickly and get out.
I prefer conv and do things in between.

2. I usually willing to spend 3 to 4 hours for company and do things with the flow. But eccie is different most of tthem are priced by hour hh. But i like company and conv in mix so thought one hour will not do any good so i always try to take more hours and request them to meet when they are not busy so they are not in rush. So i stayed from beginning 2 hours. So initially she gave 400. On that day may be she has no clients in that time may be she worked out that since we are texting since few weeks and we always had healthy conv. Never disrespected each other.

3. I always prefer outcall and i can always throw room for session to save monies for provider and i can wait before they come rather i come rushed and go. I was supposed to take room near airport i prefer her coming to my place. But she said she doing incall and later i came to know in her texting she is sharing room with her friend. And i said i can take room there itself and you can come by my room and that way you can give room to her friend. That way no one need to tensed up. So i decided to take room and she is okay with it and texted back after we both went out for smoke.

4. My id on eccie and my name is different so she thought later when i did pm with my id and not my nick name that i am using in texting. And since she is incall she is constantly texting to her pms and clients. She might have forgot my texting name and pm id on eccie is same individual.
So when she texting on my pm i gave different phone# to see what happens and on my first number she is giving reasons on room, dropping her friend, then cellphone, then she used her kid as reason and want to take care blah. Then i thought kid is important so i said dont worry today and take care of ur kid first and she said i will call later tomorrow and will take care of you. I said ok take care of your kid. And then i stopped texting on first ph#.

After 5min of that moment she texted me on my second # do you want to meet me. That's when i thought she is playing and telling stories and reasons. She also said at one point her friend is using her account and i said ur pics on the account how can she use that. She has no reply for that.
Old 08-22-2018, 06:18 AM   #23
jayt4567
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Why hate on OP when he report a little sloot ripping someone off.

They think they can do this to everyone because they are young and sexy now. But when the age hit the bank roll will end and they will learn.

Thanks OP for sharing your experience.
Old 08-22-2018, 01:03 PM   #24
blagon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Sorry this happened to you Rockwall, thank you for the report. Is English your second language? Was there shit lost in translation perhaps?
Old 08-22-2018, 03:14 PM   #25
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122
Default another alledged rip-off provider!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayt4567 View Post
Why hate on OP when he report a little sloot ripping someone off.

They think they can do this to everyone because they are young and sexy now. But when the age hit the bank roll will end and they will learn.

Thanks OP for sharing your experience.
THIS THIS THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

rockwall1994, sorry that little miss "Ultimate GND" khloechanel screwed you out of 300$ and nary a kiss or even a crotch rub!!!
i've never know a girl next door to pull that kind of bullshit!!!
maybe that's what she means by "In need of some DOUBLE TROUBLE" in her recent ad

regardless of the readability of reviews or the unknown info, if a provider like her rips off a guy w/ bullshit runaround like that, she SHOULD BE EXPOSED for doing that. then let the consequences hit the fan.

(exposed, not outed, the latter involving publishing personally identifiable information about a provider or client)
Old 08-22-2018, 03:30 PM   #26
7aurelius
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Man that was a struggle to read..

Sorry dude... next time if they pull that shit with the donation tell em 25 percent then the rest after
Old 08-22-2018, 06:06 PM   #27
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

the first post was a struggle, but I'm amazed at how well Rockwall answered all of my questions. every answer made perfect sense.
Old 08-22-2018, 06:09 PM   #28
betenoire7
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default N1ck1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Damn! What was her name?????
N1ck1

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=305631
Old 08-22-2018, 07:12 PM   #29
CG2014
Premium Access

Are you sure that's her.

From many of her past reviews, she was holding 1 hour sessions.
Old 08-22-2018, 08:56 PM   #30
Plains45
Valued Poster

If she disagrees with Rockwall's account, now would be a good time to share her side....
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
khloechanel

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women