Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2018, 01:20 PM   #31
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Just referring to the elections. Which won't be pretty for republicans.

One minute you're saying how great things are under trump and the next you're predicting a civil war.

What happened to that utopia that trump and a republican congress were supposed to usher in?

Who are "they" and why are "they" going to kill anyone? And you can learn to live with it as long as they kill the same number of liberals as conservatives regardless of who does what?

And none of the douche-bag brigade says shit about it because they're cowards too.
"They" are the spawn of liberalism, sent to kill.

If the "douche-bag" brigade walked into a bar, who would that be, specifically. Are you referring to posters here?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 01:24 PM   #32
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
The truth has enough bite in it. And you still ignore the bite, just like before. No, you give those little pushes on the rules envelope you consider to be ."bite". You still call people "motherfuckers", "assholes" and the like. Just look below. The new rules don't prevent misrepresentations, lies, out of context statements, or the like and the new rules don't keep me from pointing those out. Just my opinion about what motives drive the posts.
Yeah, I can live with those rules.
Wow - you and I agree on two things now!

Next time I walk into a bar, I might forgo having a drink, the world is such an agreeable place these days.

You do realize the party in power virtually always loses the mid term elections, don't you?

The only thing that could happen in the election that would be a surprise is a Republican victory, against those odds.

Now, I hope we crush the motherfuckers and they all die as a result, since most Democrats are traitorous bastards, cowardly pussies, and a drag on the good citizens of this once great country, but I can't have everything, can I?
Old 10-21-2018, 02:45 PM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just referring to the elections. Which won't be pretty for republicans.
I'm saving this one.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 02:48 PM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post

The only thing that could happen in the election that would be a surprise is a Republican victory, against those odds.
I hear a "fall back" position of .... the Republicans lost seats!

Don't you?
Old 10-21-2018, 04:40 PM   #35
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I hear a "fall back" position of .... the Republicans lost seats!

Don't you?
Yes, I do, they will spin it in their favor.

I'm hoping that I will walk into a bar after the election and find many happy Republicans, and suicidal Democrats.
Old 10-21-2018, 11:11 PM   #36
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I missed the word democrat the first time I read that. I assumed, by the detailed description, you were describing.....someone much closer to all of this. Someone you know intimately. like trumpys.
Quote:

Next time I walk into a bar, I might forgo having a drink, the world is such an agreeable place these days.

You do realize the party in power virtually always loses the mid term elections, don't you?

Now, I hope we crush the motherfuckers and they all die as a result, since most Democrats are traitorous bastards, cowardly pussies, and a drag on the good citizens of this once great country, but I can't have everything, can I?
Yes, I realize the party in power loses seats. If having a drink will help you cope, by all means, have at it. I'll assume you have no choice but to walk there.

Why do you keep talking about all the "great things" trump is doing while complaining we are going downhill? How will I know when you're kidding and when you're serious?
I mean it's common knowledge that trump is a lying piece of shit who has divided the country like never before. Who turned lying into an art form that his cocksucking followers live by. He is already planning on working with a democratic house while throwing his uneducated douche-bags under the bus.
I hope they live to see their fake world fall apart.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 11:16 PM   #37
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Other than the fact that they are already saved, I'll put it on my calendar to get back to you after the election.
We'll have such a chat. We can talk about burden of proof and flynn retracting his guilty plea.
Quote:
I'm saving this one.
Old 10-21-2018, 11:18 PM   #38
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

You'll get everything you deserve.
Quote:

Old 10-21-2018, 11:43 PM   #39
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
How will I know when you're kidding and when you're serious?
Is that what you asked Trump? He drives you crazy, doesn't he?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 04:46 AM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
We can talk about burden of proof and flynn retracting his guilty plea.
Who is "We"?
Old 10-22-2018, 04:59 AM   #41
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
I missed the word democrat the first time I read that. I assumed, by the detailed description, you were describing.....someone much closer to all of this. Someone you know intimately. like trumpys.

Yes, I realize the party in power loses seats. If having a drink will help you cope, by all means, have at it. I'll assume you have no choice but to walk there.

Why do you keep talking about all the "great things" trump is doing while complaining we are going downhill? How will I know when you're kidding and when you're serious?
I mean it's common knowledge that trump is a lying piece of shit who has divided the country like never before. Who turned lying into an art form that his cocksucking followers live by. He is already planning on working with a democratic house while throwing his uneducated douche-bags under the bus.
I hope they live to see their fake world fall apart.
Trump is in the beginning of trying to reverse 60 years of fuckups by the Democrats. He has great results so far, but the the country is in a big hole. We have a long way to go.

I do like to walk to bars, then walk into the bar, then drink, then walk home.

Drinking and driving can be dangerous.
Old 10-22-2018, 07:11 AM   #42
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I'm saving this one.

I must have missed the post where YOU gave your predictions for the November elections. Or will you sit on the sidelines and then criticize others for being wrong if they are wrong?
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 09:51 AM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I must have missed the post where YOU gave your predictions for the November elections. Or will you sit on the sidelines and then criticize others for being wrong if they are wrong?
Missing things can become a bad habit.
Old 10-22-2018, 01:39 PM   #44
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Me too!

Quote:
I'm saving this one.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 01:58 PM   #45
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Trump is rallying the troops and I think there are going to be some surprised folks again. Now I'm vocal in my support of my man but I've had others tell me "hey, I'm voting for Trump but don't tell anyone" Whatever works!

https://youtu.be/zarvRldszWs
Attachments area
Preview YouTube video DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS RALLY SONG BY HENRY DAVIS
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women