Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2018, 11:30 AM   #16
Imalibh8tr
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Yep, that was a waste of money on the Dems part.
Like the dumbascraps have ever cared about other people's money ! Especially taxpayer's money. Libs in the gub'mint think that they are being generous when they ALLOW YOU to keep SOME of YOUR hard earned wages from YOUR labors. Libs consider the serfs of the nation to be unworthy of making their own decisions about how they should spend their hard earned money. Case in point - odummercare, where you are PENALIZED for not buying health insurance ( You can keep your plan / Doctor !!! ) on one of the gub'mints wonderfullly setup and maintained " exchanges ".
Imalibh8tr is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 11:32 AM   #17
Imalibh8tr
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411 View Post
bizarre world of the gop is trump ruuning his comedy show as potus all he does well is go to his rallys he finds lines that works like a good stand up comic and runs with them. he has no clue how to be potus and does not want to he just keeps ruining the country putting on his stupid fucking show
But, but, but has Trump gone out on an APOLOGY tour like odummer DID ??? Zat what's got the lib'ral liars upset ???
Old 10-14-2018, 11:40 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imalibh8tr View Post
Like the dumbascraps have ever cared about other people's money ! Especially taxpayer's money.
Whose money fo you think Trump is spending?

Who do you think is paying these new tariffs? God Damn, some of you....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 12:27 PM   #19
Imalibh8tr
BANNED

So the US should ALWAYS come out on the short end of the stick when trade is negotiated ? How much of that defective Chinese sheetrock did YOU put into those HOVELS that YOU build with " undocumented " labor ? And the friggen libs are now saying that the tax CUTS will be repealed should THEY gain control of the House. It's NOT their goddamn money ! I earned it and it's not for those libral liars to CONFISCATE it for THEIR special interest groups and cronies projects as payback for getting the libral liars elected AND RE-ELECTED to become CAREER POLITICIANS.
Old 10-14-2018, 12:31 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So the US shoul ALWAYS come out on the short end of the stick when trade is negotiated ? How much of that defective Chinese sheetrock did YOU put into those HOVELS that YOU build with " undocumented " labor ? And the friggen libs are now saying that the tax CUTS will be repealed should THEY gain control of the House. It's NOT their goddamn money ! I earned it and it's not for those libral liars to CONFISCATE it for THEIR special interest groups and cronies projects as payback for getting the libral liars elected AND RE-ELECTED to become CAREER POLITICIANS.
I thought you were bannd Rey?

Do you know who is paying Trump's tariffs? I'll tell ya because I'm sure you do not know....the US taxpayer. Small town Joe.

Trump gave a huge tax break to the wealthy and is giving the little guy a back door tax INCREASE.

If course most are not smart enough to understand this slight of hand.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 12:40 PM   #21
Imalibh8tr
BANNED

Who is Rey. I've been a long time lurker watching from the sidelines this here forum and laughin at the idiocy of the defenders of the liberals and how those same defenders are afflicted with TDS. Wonder how many of them threw and tantrum and a wine bottle at their TVs ? And the economy UNDER TRUMP is showing groth that NEVER happened under obammy ! Unemployment for blacks and hispanics is at the lowest it's been IN DECADES. Reckon that's all due to obammy's economic " policies ". How smart are YOU for buying into the libral lovin media's and obammy's BS that the economy's " new normal " of less than 3% growth quarterly is " just the way that it is ????
Old 10-14-2018, 01:10 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Who is Rey. I've been a long time lurker watching from the sidelines

How smart are YOU for buying into the libral lovin media's and obammy's BS that the economy's " new normal " of less than 3% growth quarterly is " just the way that it is ????
Sure you have been Rey...and you decided to participate after your alter ego got banned!

Obama had his 4% spurts. Trump could get growth up to 5-6% if you'd let him spend more of your money! Where do you think this spurt is coming from?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 01:43 PM   #23
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Back on topic...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 01:53 PM   #24
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Ted Cruz was birn in Canada and according to Trump, his Dad had something to do with the JFK assassination

Beto does speak spanish....what is your point Jackie?
"Beto" is a Democrat.

After witnessing the disgusting conduct of the Democrat Senators during the Kavanaugh confirmation, why would anybody want more of their ilk in the Senate.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 05:55 AM   #25
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I find it ironic that the Trump loyalists who squealed day in and day out about the polls are not quoting them.

Maybe they’re right, but maybe not. Will you concede that?

If not, then don’t be heartbroken when Texas elects Beto.
Yssup I'm scared to death Beto will win. Hence, I have donated 5 grand to Senator Cruz's campaign.

I encourage other conservatives to do the same.

This is a fight to the death!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 05:59 AM   #26
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ted was born in Canada and is about as Hispanic as a Eskimo, Beto was a childhood nickname that stuck throughout his life. Let's try and be factual moving forward in this 3.p Political Forum.
It is factually indisputable that Senator Cruz is half Cuban and therefore the true Hispanic in the race.

Robert O'Rourke of Columbia is an Ivy League graduate and son of the white power structure of El Paso that has for generations exploited the Hispanic underclass of El Paso and continually benefited from their cheap labor.
Old 10-15-2018, 06:01 AM   #27
bigwill832
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

I just think it's funny how obvious it is that Robert Francis O'rourke is trying to pander to the Hispanic vote by just going by "Beto". I have yet to see a sign that says Beto O'rouke. They only say BETO. I also thought it was entertaining to see the Spanish speaking celebrities doing spots for him trying to slap that Spanish accent on his last name at the end of them. Kinda hard to make that Irish last name sound Spanish.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 06:51 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
It is factually indisputable that Senator Cruz is half Cuban and therefore the true Hispanic in the race.

Robert O'Rourke of Columbia is an Ivy League graduate and son of the white power structure of El Paso that has for generations exploited the Hispanic underclass of El Paso and continually benefited from their cheap labor.
A Cuban born in Canada with an Ivy League education whose Dad Trump says had a part in killing JFK and Trump implied his wife an ugly bitch is now a Hispanic?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 09:46 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
"Beto" is a Democrat.

After witnessing the disgusting conduct of the Democrat Senators during the Kavanaugh confirmation, why would anybody want more of their ilk in the Senate.
After witnessing any conduct of McConnell, Kkkruz and the rest of the obstructionist GOP Senators during daylight hours, why would anybody want more of their ilk ANYWHERE?

Great question JackieS
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 02:38 PM   #30
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
A Cuban born in Canada with an Ivy League education whose Dad Trump says had a part in killing JFK and Trump implied his wife an ugly bitch is now a Hispanic?
Considering that his dad is 100% Cuban, Senator Cruz is definitely Cuban.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women