Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-20-2018, 01:41 PM   #31
KimberlyChix
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Not to beat a dead horse here with my own opinions,feelings & sexual desires but think it important to say that Sasha has the body type (minus those shitty tits,tummy scar & teethe/upper lip) i like but after seeing this cumslut dozens of times I was getting bored cause even though she is a fuck machine,she is not that attractive. Her open menu & 0 self confidence can only do so much for repeat biz cause What pushes her over the top is her I will do anything for $ & enjoy doing it...so last time i pushed the limits & was able to fist her which was a turn on for me...i think she knew i was getting bored cause the last several times i saw her i had to finish myself..girls r smart, especially professional whores...so the fisting to me was simply another step towards complete dehumanization & testing of her own limits....maybe she won't do greek & maybe she will, but based on my knoweldge & experiences of this whore, I would bet seven figures she will....
Old 10-20-2018, 07:17 PM   #32
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyChix View Post
but based on my knoweldge & experiences of this whore, I would bet seven figures she will....
that seems to be what you do when you run out of ideas to convince people.. you make imaginary bets.
Old 10-21-2018, 08:43 AM   #33
KimberlyChix
Gaining Momentum

Dung, i love a challenge, an adrenalin rush, anything that tests the limits so besides raw-dogging cheap asian pussy, u have identified one of my other vices - gambling. I luv it & am pretty good at it, like most other things, just ask Sasha & a # of the other whores we've shared.

So, ive offered u the opportunity to step up on 2 separate occasions to put ur $ where ur mouth is but both times, like sum amp sessions, u failed to deliver.

This 3rd offer is a guaranteed winner for me as Sasha will do greek but if u disagree, step up, u know the next steps - escrow acct, etc.

Otherwise, the only thing imaginary is ur self-respect, dignity & manhood.
Old 10-21-2018, 02:12 PM   #34
xtheunknown
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyChix View Post
Dung, i love a challenge, an adrenalin rush, anything that tests the limits so besides raw-dogging cheap asian pussy, u have identified one of my other vices - gambling. I luv it & am pretty good at it, like most other things, just ask Sasha & a # of the other whores we've shared.

So, ive offered u the opportunity to step up on 2 separate occasions to put ur $ where ur mouth is but both times, like sum amp sessions, u failed to deliver.

This 3rd offer is a guaranteed winner for me as Sasha will do greek but if u disagree, step up, u know the next steps - escrow acct, etc.

Otherwise, the only thing imaginary is ur self-respect, dignity & manhood.
Dude....just leave it alone.
Old 10-22-2018, 05:59 AM   #35
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
nonsense. Greek is not "slightly different".. you know damn well Shasha has never done Greek.. your innuendo is not convincing anybody.
It’s not the first claim.
Old 10-22-2018, 08:51 AM   #36
KimberlyChix
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood View Post
It’s not the first claim.
Thank you, AH. Multiple claims have been made cause anyone who has been with Sasha knows she is a freak who loves only 2 things: 1. Sex 2. Money - in that order.

I do not know why it is such a big stretch of the imagination that someone,like Sasha,who attacks us all once we are in the room (hell, for me its once i enter past the steel gated door) & is willing to msog rawdog guy after guy would be willing to do greek.

Once this gal gets into the "Oh my god", opens her mouth & sticks out her toungue mode she is ready for everything & anything sexually.

But I can tell you most people get shot down cause getting in the room and asking her, is it ok if i fuck your ass, is not the way to fuck her ass.
Old 10-22-2018, 09:26 AM   #37
KoreanKonnoisseur
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

She already said she doesn’t do Greek. What part don’t you understand? I understand her English is almost non-existent, but NO is pretty universal. And fisting? I doubt that is even physically possible with her.
Old 10-22-2018, 02:28 PM   #38
KimberlyChix
Gaining Momentum

Greek is an acquired taste that is performed by sum providers when fully excited & with the right person. Sum dont want it blasted on the internet for obvious reasons while others do not care. Its all about personal choices.

Fisting has nothing to do with the size of the gal, unless u think Gina Gerson is not the same size (if not smaller) than Sasha. Using my own cum as natural lubricant along with sum spit fisting her was not too much of a challenge but boy oh boy gaping her was a HUGE turn-on....i still pleasure myself to the video.
Old 10-22-2018, 04:07 PM   #39
bucky42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

So you're saying....no?
Old 10-22-2018, 04:44 PM   #40
KimberlyChix
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky42 View Post
So you're saying....no?
Sasha is a great provider who loves sex. She will be more submissive with some & not others, which we all understand. She will be more physically attracted to sum & not others, which we all understand. She will test her own limits in the heat of the moment with sum & not others, which we all understand. She will also pay a promoter to promote herself,Vicky,Crystal,Boa, etc, w/out the promoter even seeing/visiting the gals.

To retain certain customers while also enjoying sum customers,Sasha does things with sum customers she might not do with others, which we all understand.

To put it another way for clarification purposes, I took a friend to see Sashsa when she was at gold one. He went in to see her, asked her if he could fuck her no condom, she told him no,she does not do no condom. He came out of the session pissed at me....hes now 1 of the 10,000s of guys who fuck her raw.

Pretty simple, clear cut & straightforward. Do with the information wat u want. Enjoy.
Old 10-27-2018, 12:10 AM   #41
tedclark
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Wow! 4 times, you're a super man lol. Just curious, do you have concerns when doing bbfs?
Old 10-27-2018, 02:47 AM   #42
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

When I met Sasha she said she does not like to do bareback or be pressured to do so. That she supposedly gave 5+ minutes free BBBJ up front is questionable as management would not allow that free time. When these girls go over they answer for it. The ops saying she was about to quit but he grabbed her head face fucked her a couple more minutes sounds like he forced her to do something she was not wanting to do.

I get how most men think of these ladies but if the above was true something wrong with the op. Big difference between what a lady willingly and enthusiastically does and something she is coerced in to doing. I tend to agree with the other poster who stated opinion the op had an axe to grind because she refused something he wanted so he figured write a review reporting she does it so other men will also pressure her. Low.
Old 10-27-2018, 06:45 AM   #43
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Yes, I have reviewed Shasha before. Take a look and there you will find the truth you seek my friends.

I do wish, however, that Shasha would opt for a really good boob job. That would make things even more interesting with her... ie Russian with a COF / CIM finish. Yeah, that would be nice.
Old 10-27-2018, 07:05 AM   #44
tedclark
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

I'm new to the hobby scene and I didn't think of that. That's low...
Old 02-19-2019, 08:51 PM   #45
Justinsideyu
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Yes, at the time I just went with it. Saw some reviews figured what the he’ll I’ll try it. Had condoms with me in pants pocket but we did it on table shower in adjoining room. After she gave me the rusty trombone I was like fuck it she got on and rode me bare back.
My nerves got the best of me about a week later I got tested - about a week later got the results all clear. Never doing bareback again though with a provider.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women