Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2018, 12:52 AM   #1
Mindy Magic
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 467346
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WEEKEND UPDATES- MALFUNCTION or MALICIOUS

I posted an ad in the weekend updates informing NWA gentleman that I will be up in their neck of the woods Staff Edit - Specific Days Removed - Biomed1. I received a warning from biomed in addition to my ad being REMOVED instead of staff edited bc I was supposed to advertise my availability for the weekend.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2449494
This is a post from one week ago in the weekend update forum. As you can see this provider advertises that she will be available in LR for the entire week.
Why wasn't this ad removed? Things that make you say HMMMMM. Also why are ladies allowed to post in the weekend updates until 9pm on Sunday night when the weekend is 3hrs away from being over. If posting in the weekend update isnt to let hobbyists know our availability after we actually post an ad, what is the purpose? Some providers covet the weekend update sidebar, so they post at 9:00pm on the dot, in every City it's the same. In larger cities it's not uncommon to have up to 10 ladies post in wknd updates at exactly at 9pm to secure the sidebar.
The weekend updates guidelines read as such

Weekend updates
Post a second update for your friends and other members of the community. You may place an Update in this forum once each week, from Thursday 6am through Sunday 9pm, in addition to your Weekly Update.

Nowhere does it state that providers aren't allowed to advertise for the remainder week. This would be especially incorrect since Sunday is actually the beginning of each week. Thus posting wknd ad at 9pm would essentially be to advertise for 3hrs. If this is actually a violation of eccie guidelines it is an unwritten rule and it is obviously being selectively enforced.
Mindy Magic is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 04:50 AM   #2
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

That is unfortunate. Sorry for your loss.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 04:55 AM   #3
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

JdeHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 11:21 AM   #4
bndm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Don’t overthink it.
Being a moderator is a thankless job, and I am sure he doesn’t mean anything malicious.

I can think of a couple of plausible explanations off the top of my head, and none are sinister.

I’d just say “thanks for the advice” and move on with it.
bndm is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 11:21 AM   #5
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

In the following thread, it addresses the Weekend Update guidlines:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2368276

Here is the portion addressing your concerns:
Quote:
The Weekend Update is our weekend availability forum, and you are welcome to post one additional Weekend Update there each week, in addition to your post in the Weekly Update section. (A good routine to follow is to post your main Weekly Update on Mondays when we have the largest viewership of members and guests, and then post your Weekend Update on Thursdays. This will give you the greatest exposure to the readers, both member and guest)
The emphasis is "weekend availability forum" or what your availability is for the weekend... even the last three hours.

Hope that helps...

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 11:43 AM   #6
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

wow its amazing these days how a young sstripper is so savy on the eccie thing being completely new, just amazing, my hats off to you maam.
jeffycisme is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 05:13 PM   #7
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

The Staff action was not a mistake nor was it malicious.
The Update posted did not include ANY Weekend Availability.
The Weekend Update found at the link you listed does indicate Weekend Availability.

On Eccie, the Weekend is defined as being from 6 AM Thursday until 9 PM Sunday.
If the Update lists availability during the time frame specified above, then it may be posted as a Weekend Update.
Additionally, The 9 PM "cut off " is why you see "up to 10 ladies post in wknd updates at exactly at 9pm to secure the sidebar.".
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 06:18 PM   #8
herky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

So sad when the fishing is out of season..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
herky is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 06:26 PM   #9
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Indeed, so very unfortunate. Borderline tragic, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy Magic View Post
Thank you so much for the honorable mention, sweetheart! I’m always happy to provide you with inspiration for properly adhering to board guidelines.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 08:47 PM   #10
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Strippin ain’t easy,
Neither is pimpin
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 06:53 AM   #11
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

For those of us who try our best to follow the rules (we don't own this site after all) I find it difficult to have any sympathy for you. You and your cohorts do this pretty much every Sunday at 9 in the weekend thread. Its about time someone called you out on it.
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 05:23 AM   #12
NWAUser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I thought "Things disappearing" was part of the gimmick?
NWAUser is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 08:49 PM   #13
AllisonLove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 405986
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, you make yourself a target. Every post I’ve seen with your name it’s drama or you’re targeting Ginger. It’s enough money, clients, and posting room for every one. Stop worrying about other Providers and worry about how to build you’re own clientele. I’m not trying to be mean or start any drama but it’s never any positivity with you. Smile, shrug it off, and work on being better at being you instead of trying to drag Ginger down or through the mud
AllisonLove is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:02 PM   #14
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLove View Post
Honestly, you make yourself a target. Every post I’ve seen with your name it’s drama or you’re targeting Ginger. It’s enough money, clients, and posting room for every one. Stop worrying about other Providers and worry about how to build you’re own clientele. I’m not trying to be mean or start any drama but it’s never any positivity with you. Smile, shrug it off, and work on being better at being you instead of trying to drag Ginger down or through the mud
Thank you, Allison! Very well said!!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:08 PM   #15
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLove View Post
(Starts the slow hand clap)
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women