Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2020, 04:50 PM   #16
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
J - thank you , good Sir!!!
An excellent synopsis of my longer reprint of Ioaniddis.
Did yous post that bullshit again, quacksy?

Yous have outed yourself again, quacksy!

Are yous ready to die for the stocks exchange?

How abouts yous other Yank patriots?
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 04:52 PM   #17
HoeHummer
BANNED

Yeah, there are no cases of Orange Fevers in Mexico either. Why don’t yous get on down there, turdfly? (I really like that moniker for yous btw)
Old 03-24-2020, 04:52 PM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Calm down.

The math won't be finalized until this is over.

There's no evidence to suggest, in the US, the number of deaths you are talking about due to CV. So far in TX, only five people have died out of a population of 25+MM.

Breathe. We can get over this without ruining the economy.
According to Johns Hopkins, the US mortality rate is 1.3. South Korea’s is the lowest at 1.2
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 04:55 PM   #19
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
About time to put LD on Ignore.

The Forum is much better without the name-calling noncontributors who have only that and scatology.
Typical Fascist DPST;s - illegal aliens mater more than American taxpaying citizens.
So, to summarize the above post —

Oebsy doesn’t like name callings and scatologies.

He puts them on ignore, like the chickenshit he is, and pretends not to pay attention to those who object to his rants and name callings.

But first — here’s some more name callings and scatologies from oebsy, added to hysterical lies and dogs whistling.

Got chas there big fraud!
Old 03-24-2020, 05:01 PM   #20
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
About time to put LD on Ignore.

The Forum is much better without the name-calling noncontributors who have only that and scatology.
Typical Fascist DPST;s - illegal aliens mater more than American taxpaying citizens.
Add me to your list, please.

I tried ignoring you but the trump cult made sure you were heard in my threads.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 05:01 PM   #21
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
According to Johns Hopkins, the US mortality rate is 1.3. South Korea’s is the lowest at 1.2
And that figure excludes non-tested individuals with asymptomatic or mild disease.
The real figure is likely several magnitudes lower.

That is good medical news - but not what the Facist DPST desire to hear.

They don't read well - so I left that off!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 05:03 PM   #22
FrankZappa
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
LOL, because it just started hitting here. Give it a few weeks ,we will be at least 6% because we haven't prepared for it. It hit Italy and Spain much earlier than us.

You non believers should all take some trips and shake people's hand and get out and have a party together.
FrankZappa is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 05:13 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankZappa View Post
LOL, because it just started hitting here. Give it a few weeks ,we will be at least 6% because we haven't prepared for it. It hit Italy and Spain much earlier than us.

You non believers should all take some trips and shake people's hand and get out and have a party together.
That’s what the numbers are today fuckwad. I didn’t make any predictions on where it would end up like you did. And I’m quite confident that you have no idea what you’re talking about.
Old 03-24-2020, 05:17 PM   #24
oeb11
Valued Poster

Fascist DPST's cannot comprehend Ioaniddis article (above) - they can only bleat their narrative their leaders dictate to them.

Doubt any of them even attempted to read it.

Such a shame to waste life in such a manner.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 05:35 PM   #25
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

I agree 100% we don’t have the numbers .....yet. My assumptions are no less valid than the numbers quoted in the article. Taking a small sample like the cruise ship isn’t good in my opinion. We really should be looking at the global numbers. The difference is if I’m wrong we rebuild our economy. If the nay sayers are wrong we bury many more people. I personally know people involved in Washington state and NY . They don’t think it’s nothing and they ( well trained medical professionals) are scared and I believe them. For what it’s worth I really do agree that not testing every one hampers our analytics.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 05:57 PM   #26
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I agree that we STILL have no samples to use as accurate data. Trump/pence said weeks ago that testing and ppe were on the way. NOW they are claiming its on the way. Next week they will be saying it's on the way. Testing in the US is less than third world shit hole countries
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 06:09 PM   #27
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The rate of infection of the coronavirus in NY is doubling every 3 days. In Texas there have been 715 cases reported with 11 deaths. 53,595 cases in the U.S. with 696 deaths. 9,861 new cases in the last day. On March 15th there were 3,680 cases.

If you look at the charts on total cases and new cases in the U.S. in the following website, there is little to suggest that the rate of infection is slowing. It is certainly possible that more people are getting tested which would increase the rate of infection, but if the trend continues . . .

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 06:23 PM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The rate of infection of the coronavirus in NY is doubling every 3 days. In Texas there have been 715 cases reported with 11 deaths. 53,595 cases in the U.S. with 696 deaths. 9,861 new cases in the last day. On March 15th there were 3,680 cases.

If you look at the charts on total cases and new cases in the U.S. in the following website, there is little to suggest that the rate of infection is slowing. It is certainly possible that more people are getting tested which would increase the rate of infection, but if the trend continues . . .

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
If you’ve been paying any attention, most scientists and physicians are predicting the peak will come in the first week of April. The number of cases are going to rise steadily.
Old 03-24-2020, 07:01 PM   #29
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
If you’ve been paying any attention, most scientists and physicians are predicting the peak will come in the first week of April. The number of cases are going to rise steadily.
The date I have heard most commonly is early to mid-May. This is based on information from what has happened in Italy and China. Different cases but there is little data to be found.

"Italy is farther ahead in the pandemic than France, Germany, Spain, the U.K. and the U.S. by about two weeks. If Italy comes out of the woods within a six to 8 week timeframe, then markets will lean more heavily on the base case that the U.S. is no longer dealing with climbing infection and COVID-19 mortality rates beyond mid-May."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapo.../#10fdae27103f

I personally think the first week of April, which is next week, is much too soon. The ramp up of the coronavirus is currently so steep that I can't see it flattening in such a short period of time.

When Trump mentioned today that he hoped things in this country would ber back to normal by Easter Sunday (mid-April), every doctor who commented on that date said it was too soon.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 07:21 PM   #30
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

How was the cruse you went on Speedy hahahahaha
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women